1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

MTL Eclipses 1,000,000 pts. in Tetris

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MtlBoltsFan, Aug 17, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    I would like to thank Thumper for the motivation to thrive. I would like to thank LFE for setting high standards. I would like to thank leisure for always being there. Finally, I would like to thank myself because I am a Tetris God.

2. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443
    Congratulations to you....:tup: :icon_toast: :icon_banana:

3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Oh MTL is such a bragger... Would someone please go and kick his *** in Tetris for me...

:icon_rofl:

4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I'm pretty good at checkers:unsure:

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Good luck with that :lama

6. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Yo yo yo... I f()cked your **** up in ASSteroids tho'... :icon_tease:

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    :lol: OK... That's good enough...

Congrats on the Tetris domination, MTL...

8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    1 million? You must not have enough to do. Not sure if Dennis would be proud either. :no:

9. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    You know I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this because it's coming from FORBES magazine but oh well...

"This month, in addition to Thompson's gain and Giuliani's loss in overall appeal, the poll shows the leading Democratic candidate, Barack Obama, continuing to slide--down another 1% to 40%, while in July he slid four points to 41%. At the same time, Hillary Clinton edges up two points to 31%--the same score she scored back in June. With gains posted by candidates ranging from New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson to U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, Clinton has now slipped to eighth position in the entire field.

That field has now narrowed to 14 candidates--five Republicans, eight Democrats and one Independent (Bloomberg, who, while he has not yet declared his candidacy, has suggested that if he does run, it will be as an Independent). Two declared candidates--former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, a Republican, and Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kans.--still remain below the 10% threshold of awareness that excludes their results. A third candidate, former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson, dropped out of the Republican presidential race Sunday night.

In the August results, there are some substantial gainers, though most come from the ranks of candidates whose overall awareness among those canvassed in our poll is thin.

Bloomberg's overall awareness remains stagnant at 23% of those polled, though his overall appeal continues to surge. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, posts the single-biggest gain in overall appeal--jumping to 35% from 25% in July and vaulting ahead of Clinton, former vice presidential candidate John Edwards and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, a Republican, whose appeal jumps back to 29% from 23% in July, returning him to the level he polled in June. And his awareness has barely changed--at 25%."

Don't believe it?

http://www.forbes.com/2007/08/15/forbes-tracker-appeal-oped-cx_daa_0815appeal.html

Don't believe the polls they are bullshit. Dennis' campaign is skyrocketing quickly and the only reason his appeal rating is low is because it was estimated three months ago that 40% of democrats did not know enough about him to have an opinion on him. As his message spreads he only has appeal to GAIN and not to lose!! Once people see that his "unelectability" is just wall street propaganda and that he is the people's prez and an american hero as far as I'm concerned, they will rally around him. How would Barack even defend himself against the republican nominee when he voted for the patriot act, to fund the war, etc... they will bring out the "flip-flop" crap again. Dennis' record is clean and by clean I mean EXACTLY opposed to the current republican administration in every single way. Dennis would EASILY defeat any candidate the republicans would throw at the democrats because they have nothing to throw at him and he could easily expose their BS like he has been doing in congress for so long. He is publishing a new book to be released on November 1st called "The Courage To Believe". He already has his committed base from the last election and is just going to gain so many more. "Electable?" - ABSOLUTELY!!! I can feel it, America and the entire WORLD is ready for Kucinich!!!

10. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443

I always win when at thumb wrestling.......:lol: :yes: :tup: