1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

MVP on Both Sides?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Sep 19, 2006.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Ive been hearing a lot of MVP talk about Shawne Merriman on ESPN and Foxsports. He picked up three sacks and 6 tackles in week one, then deflected and picked off a pass in week 2. Hes becoming complete.

LT is always a top candidate, and is the best other than Peyton Manning so far this year.

Could the Chargers have both of the NFL's MVP's in 06' or even in years to come?

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    When we win the Super Bowl, I think they will have a CO-MVP award for Rivers and Merriman. :bolt:

3. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Rivers? I was talking about LT and Merriman during the regular season.

4. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Turner will chew up too many yards for an MVP award for LT and gets robbed by Rivers.

5. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Its not all about rushing yards Trump, Its about total yards too. And LT is on pace for about 1600 rushing, 2000 total, and hell probably get his 20TDs due to the easier schedule.

Teams like San Francisco, Arizona, St.Louis, Buffalo, Cinci, Cleveland and Oakland again ring a bell.

6. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    Sorry...I can't hear you...your mouth is being muffled by Rivers butt cheeks....:lol:
    Geeezuz....You're worse than Teresa with the Rivers infatuation...at least she is a woman...:icon_rofl:

:icon_tease:

7. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    hahaha hey Trump u got some pedo on your nose haha :icon_rofl:

Really Rivers will be a MVP for sure! I mean this is his first year playing and taking us to a SB.. Rivers hands down

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Hey man ese guey es **** y pendejo :yes:

He is still mad his boy toy Drew Brees is gone. :bolt: