1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My 2 cents on Chargers vs. Buc

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by n0b0dysp3cial, Dec 22, 2008.

1. n0b0dysp3cial

n0b0dysp3cial BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but thankfully enough Lewin does an outstanding job calling the game. I don't know if he gets the credit that he deserves, but I think he is one of the best play-by-play callers in Sports. Not just the NFL, but Sports in general. His contract is up in 2009... and I just hope that he is one of those guys who returns because I don't know if anybody else could do a better job than him.

When I got a chance to watch the game at 12am, I popped open an Arrogant Bastard from Stone Brewery and sat and watched the game. I don't know if it was the beer, but I wasn't as impressed with the win as I was by listening to the game. I'm not saying that the Chargers didn't do an amazing job. I think they played to deserve this win, the only thing I have to criticize heavily is the secondary. There are a lot of plays that the secondary left wide open, but thankfully the line was able to apply some pressure for Garcia to make some bad throws.

Of course this will be addressed when they review game film, but I just hope that the Chargers fix this problem because even though Cutler is in my opinion an over-rated QB, he has an arm (which is inconsistent) that could capitalize on our secondaries mistakes.

Other than that, I think the running game went from a C to a B+. I'd like to see more screens, counters, and tosses... but who knows maybe Norv is saving that for Denver. Can't wait for Sunday.

2. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    quite a few dropped passes by TB recievers as well.

3. n0b0dysp3cial

n0b0dysp3cial BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    My 2 cents on Chargers vs. Bucs

yeah that too. But it's great that Denver choked and the Chargers have a chance to take the Division. I told my friend that K. Mitchell was going to have an impact for Buffalo to win... and he got a crucial pick... and now my friend owes me $50.

4. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    The Bolts have played their way into a chance for the postseason, which is pretty miraculous.

I'm not complaining... why are you? :icon_shrug:

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    No kidding. 41-24 wasn't enough I guess.....:icon_shrug:

6. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    If the Chargers pull through, the Raiders, Chiefs and Donkos have played the Chargers into the post season. Only in a division this sad would that have happened.

Still... GO BOLTS!!!! :bolt::abq1::abq2::bolt:

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Undeniable, but I'll take it. Especially punking the Donks. That will be sweet. :icon_twisted:

8. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    They are playing like one of the better teams now, matey. We were given an opening and we have seized it. This is going to be a rewarding win.

9. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    3 turnovers
    2 INT's, one for 7 pts
    4 offensive TD's
    a ST that always comes through in a big way
    Are you sure this is 2008 still? Cause those look like last year's numbers.