1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My boy Matt Leinart

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Matt Leinart is a pusssy. :yes:

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Leinart made me push last night. Coulda won 100 but stupid Tommie Harris gets called for unsportsmanlike conduct on 4th and 14 making it a 1st down which lead to a Leinart TD. This is why I hate fuggin preseason :tdown: At least I went 66% last night.

3. CCG

CCG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +160
    Yes but they put in a real gameplan fur us because we don't play them this year, They do play the Cards so they didnt want to show them anything and went vanilla.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Leisure found another bubble?

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    That little fact is lost on Leisure.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Amen! I hate that pretty boy more than Pac Jones. :icon_evil:

All of those USC players are as soft as Leisure's chest!

7. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
  8. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    I'm going on the record saying that Leinart will be this draft's buggest bust. The boy is more concerned with hanging with the "who's hot now" crowd than with working on his game.

He will suck balls as a pro.

9. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Chispa just got even sexier in my eyes. :yes:

And she dropped from Leisure's "love" list. :icon_mrgreen:

10. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a news tidbit out there about Leinart becoming a father!!! :icon_shrug: :icon_eek:

11. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Just posted a thread about it. :yes:

12. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/cards/2006-09-08-stadium_x.htm

Dome helps lift Cardinals
    Posted 9/8/2006 12:49 AM ET
    By Jarrett Bell and Scott Boeck, USA TODAY
    GLENDALE, Ariz. — It looks like a spaceship. Think Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
    How fitting.

With their sparkling-new $455 million stadium, the Arizona Cardinals will feel as if they are on a different planet when compared to the dusty hotbox that is Sun Devil Stadium.

There's a retractable roof, air conditioning, atmosphere and, suddenly, a demand for tickets from local residents.

Yes, Cardinals Stadium in suburban Glendale, Ariz., is everything the team's former shared home at Arizona State University was not.

"It's night and day," Cardinals coach Dennis Green says.

For starters, the Cardinals will open the regular season at home Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers. How rare is that?

In their first 18 years in Arizona, the Cardinals never opened the season at home. Something about the 100-degree heat.

In seven of the years, they opened with back-to-back road games. Three times they were saddled at the start with three consecutive road games. Record in Week 1 road openers since the franchise moved to the desert from St. Louis: 3-14.

"It's a tremendous disadvantage to open on the road every year," Green says. "This gives you a chance to establish some momentum early."

Then there are the amenities. "Our locker room is so big you could probably run the 40 in it," new Cardinals running back Edgerrin James says. "If you want somebody at the other end, you'd have to yell for them."

The team gathered at its oasis for the first time in early August, when Green staged a "mock game" the week before the preseason opener.

Two positives that struck James and cornerback Eric Green:

•Kicker Neil Rackers, who set an NFL season record in 2005 with 40 field goals and owns a share of another mark with field goals of at least 50 yards, seemed right at home in the controlled climate. Said Green: "He made one field goal from 61 yards and another from 65 yards. He was booming it."

CLICK LINK FOR REST OF STORY