1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My fav pic of the draft

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Jun 5, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I believe my fav pic, Waters will be replacing Cooper by mid-season next year, no joke. Whilhem is another D.Edwards but with youth, and is a even bigger playmaker. There is my breakdown haha. :tup: Waters is for reals! I have no love for Dobbins, the dude is just big. Special teams player 4 life! haha

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    I think Waters would have better luck replacing Wilhelm then Cooper but still thats far worse then even money occuring

3. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

your insane, Whilhem is light years ahead of Cooper!

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I agree.

I think Cottrell might also use Waters situationally as a pass rushing OLB in our packages that have Merriman or Phillips put their hand on the ground.

I can't wait until this kid is 100% physically. It might now be this year, but watch out for Waters in 2008.

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    How can you not pick a name like Legedu Naanee?

6. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

HuH? confused brother :icon_shrug:

7. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +455
    I disagree with you about Dobbins...Dobbins has plenty of speed as well and he hits like a tank!

8. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

Ok and what? He hits like a tank, we all know that. Special teams player 4 life!

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    I like Waters but I don't see him taking Cooper's spot this year, at the earliest it'd be next unless Cooper gets hurt or flat out sucks, and I don't think he'll suck.

Kind of tough since I've liked Cooper for a while but I like Waters too and we only have 1 spot for either of them to play, but for now I'd say Cooper is pretty safe.

10. Retired Catholic

Ratings:
    +347

He's an intriguing prospect, but I just love unusual names. Waters may be more useful, but I'd just love to hear some announcers wrap their mouths around L. N.

11. Retired Catholic

Ratings:
    +347

Waters will probably be much more useful, but I just like unusual names. Love to hear how some announcers will mangle it. I also like big, fast receivers like this dude. With his size and speed I wonder if he could find a spot in the backfield. For me at the moment, he is the most intriguing prospect. I might even experiment with him at safety.

12. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,787
    Am I reading p88f right? Is he writing off Dobbins after only his rookie season?

Wow. You must've bumped your head way harder than I thought after that Pats game.

13. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

I was at home crying foo! haha I am not writing Dobbins off, I just know he is a special teamer with Polk and osgood 4 life!