1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My fav pic of the draft

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Jun 5, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I believe my fav pic, Waters will be replacing Cooper by mid-season next year, no joke. Whilhem is another D.Edwards but with youth, and is a even bigger playmaker. There is my breakdown haha. :tup: Waters is for reals! I have no love for Dobbins, the dude is just big. Special teams player 4 life! haha

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    I think Waters would have better luck replacing Wilhelm then Cooper but still thats far worse then even money occuring

3. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

your insane, Whilhem is light years ahead of Cooper!

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I agree.

I think Cottrell might also use Waters situationally as a pass rushing OLB in our packages that have Merriman or Phillips put their hand on the ground.

I can't wait until this kid is 100% physically. It might now be this year, but watch out for Waters in 2008.

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    How can you not pick a name like Legedu Naanee?

6. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

HuH? confused brother :icon_shrug:

7. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    I disagree with you about Dobbins...Dobbins has plenty of speed as well and he hits like a tank!

8. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

Ok and what? He hits like a tank, we all know that. Special teams player 4 life!

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    I like Waters but I don't see him taking Cooper's spot this year, at the earliest it'd be next unless Cooper gets hurt or flat out sucks, and I don't think he'll suck.

Kind of tough since I've liked Cooper for a while but I like Waters too and we only have 1 spot for either of them to play, but for now I'd say Cooper is pretty safe.

10. Retired Catholic

Ratings:
    +347

He's an intriguing prospect, but I just love unusual names. Waters may be more useful, but I'd just love to hear some announcers wrap their mouths around L. N.

11. Retired Catholic

Ratings:
    +347

Waters will probably be much more useful, but I just like unusual names. Love to hear how some announcers will mangle it. I also like big, fast receivers like this dude. With his size and speed I wonder if he could find a spot in the backfield. For me at the moment, he is the most intriguing prospect. I might even experiment with him at safety.

12. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Am I reading p88f right? Is he writing off Dobbins after only his rookie season?

Wow. You must've bumped your head way harder than I thought after that Pats game.

13. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

I was at home crying foo! haha I am not writing Dobbins off, I just know he is a special teamer with Polk and osgood 4 life!