1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My favoirite moment from first ever game

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ThunderHorse17, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    NFL Videos: QB Rivers to WR Naanee, 59-yd, pass, TD

I loved this play as soon as I saw Legs split the 2 defenders I thought THROW IT luckily PR saw it too!!!

That was the endzone I was sittin in, and if you watch I swear LEGS heard me screamin like a madman and looked up in the stands where I was sittin on the edge. Row 23 seat 19. Man either way Im sure every KC fan around me was jus givin me a big middle finger glare and wishing I would stfu. They still had the lead of course...

Also fact that their players jus screwed up their coverage and didnt even have a chance to stop it prob added on the annimosity.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Nice! Sorry they didnt give you the W...

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Chief fans were pretty cool to tailgate with and watch the game, for the most part. It is a given they gonna be loud, but damn could have done without it after the first 2 poseessions we had.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Gotta admit that Tolbert run is a close second

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Actualy yea that is my 2nd most favorite thing about this game. That and we did do pretty good at overcoming the crowd noise enduced pentalties. Too bad we couldnt overcome a Run D that came to play, and if you watched KCs last 8 games last year they took the lead for best rushing team behind Jamal Charles. So them runnin all over us doesnt make me feel as bad knowing that they have a great RB, Thomas Jones however I thougt we made a bitch out of.

They could have done less runs to Jones where we deffinatly could have done the same with more RM or Tolbert over Sproles.

I like my self apointed Nick for Tolbert in Pinball. Fits so well after that 23 yd run.

6. D4L

D4L BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    The fans around me were decent but after the game it got ugly. 4 different times guys got in my face F bombing and saying a bunch of other crap. Like I normally do win or lose I shake hands but alot of them wouldn't even do that. I wasn't even being rude or obnoxious. I hope our fans at the Q arent like that. My tenth trip there and the worst I've ever been treated. I expect razzing and stuff but Wow! They acted like the had just won the SB. It was fun for the most part but Wow! I guess when you suck that bad, finally winning feels that great.

7. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Well I spent the day with a group of 20-30 chief fans, and they all(well not all jus a few that were sitting near me Canadians no less!) at the end were respectful and shook my hand and said it was a good game. which it was they very well knew how close they came to losing the game on their own poor play offensivly. As far as the unrulyness of overall fans I very much expected it, being a KC Royals game went on around 1 and had even more KC team fans drawn to the area alot seemed to stay for the KC game.

I didnt have anyone stop me and get confrontational, but I did hear as I did all tailgate long fans of KC were razzin me and my 17 jersey. It did get worse as the game was ending some fans behind me after the LEGS TD were deffinatly ready to kick my *** just for being wrong place. I agree I hope that when it comes time for them to trip to our house we can be respectful of fans for being fans of a sport we all love. THAT and YOU all better get 100 decibel minimum LOUD!! I want some payback for all the noise related penalties and the PR fumble.

Still had a great time for first game, and im just lucky the schedule came out this year with SD as KCs first home opponent. I should have pics later, jus need to get my cheif friend to send em to me. I wish I would have remmebered at least a disposable camera.