1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My Fear For This Game at KC...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoltWalt, Sep 30, 2012.

1. BoltWalt

BoltWalt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Is that the Bolts come out asleep in the first half due to the 10am west coast time start of the game. The Chargers seem to play poorly in these early starting games in the first half. I hope one of the coaches pointed this out to the players so they are aware of this tendency of the Bolts to sleep walk through the first half. The Chargers need to come out fired up from the start of this game.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    We will know very soon!

3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Pointed this out?!?
    The West Coast teams struggle with this so badly, that it's usually one of the very first
    things mentioned when the official schedule first comes out: how many such trips they have to endure.
    Off the top of my head, I think the Raiders have more, this year.

(so yes, it's well-discussed, and each West Coast team has numerous strategies to try to overcome it)

4. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    I think this our only cross timezone noon game.

5. BoltWalt

BoltWalt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    I wish, but no. The first game after the bye is at the Browns at 10am. Then week 9 is at Tampa and then week 13 is @ the Steelers. That is 4 games at 10am this year. At least the Bolts won the first such today.

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    I guess there was nothing to fear today...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    If it's any comfort, I spent about 14 minutes, early today, fearing fear itself! But the win gives me a New Deal! :)