1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My final Mock draft after the draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Feb 29, 2012.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    Notice that there is no O-line in this draft, i have that due to the fact that im expecting to pick up a guard in FA, Next year i want a 1st round OG in Barrett Jones. so a 1 year replacement will do fine

1. Nick Perry,Olb USC, Kid has tremendous upside, great skills, and could turn around our pass rush

2.Alshon Jeffery WR, South carolina, OK i know hes slow, stephen hill wont be avaible, hes big and physical, we need another target for PR

3. Josh Norman, Cb, CCU, Big tall cb, with great ball skills, could help our young cbs,

4.Vontaze Burfict,ILB, ASU, Ok ima catch crap, he ran a slow 40 whine about it, the kid has potential out the butt, he's a great value pick here, if spikes can mentor him a bit, burfict and butler could be our future.

5. Jacquies Smith, DE, Missouri, Dude is raw as sushi, but castillo is gone, and this could be the
    diamond in the making, i love his potential

6.Robert Blanton SS, Notre Dame, ok he was a corner in college but the kid is big, he's pretty quick, and he doesnt shy away from contact

7.Kellen moore, QB, Boise State, We need a replacement for volek, this kid could do it