1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My first 2 round mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Boltjolt, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +399
    You have to click on the link. I used a draftsite to make it and it was frustrating as it doesnt work real good.

Anyways, heres my first try at a mock this year. Im sure my second will be very different ;)

NOTE*
    The draft order is not correct in some spots and the site is supposed to let me edit things but it didnt. I put a comment where the order was wrong and put in the corect team.
    I was halfway into 3 rounds and gave up and deleted the 3rd due to too many problems with the site.

Boltjolts 1st mock

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    At first look, it's a nice mock. Not sure I would have gone with Branden Albert for the Bolts, but I wouldn't complain much if that's who we end up with.

What are your thoughts about Limas Sweed. Not for the Bolts at all, but just in general? I'm asking because I know he's a first rounder, but I'm not completely sold on the guy. The guy could me money in the NFL, but I'm not sure I see it.

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +399

Id be fine with Albert too, Id be fine with Cherilus too and Otah. Actually id be fine with whoever AJ picks even if it is a RB which i dont feel will be the pick.

As for Sweed, ive seen him plenty over the past couple years and my impressions are he isnt a superstar kind of guy, but he did time faster than i thought he would.....which for a guy his size is a good thing.

He has talent and imo he isnt as good as Dwayne Bowe and several werent that excited about him either because they said he dropped some bals sometimes but i loved Bowe. He fixed his vision and he was even better as a senior.

I feel with good coaching that Sweed could be a good one in the NFL .

This draft for me this year is tougher than usual and not because of the players. I worked a lot of saturdays this year and missed many of the early games ( not all, but many) and didnt get to see as many player as i usually do and i dont like to base everything from draft sites, so like Matt Ryan, i only saw 1 BC game this year, didnt see Flacco at all.