1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My LAST "PISSED OFF THREAD", Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Nov 5, 2007.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    ok,

One more thing.

I'm a Charger fan till death

If I can't have the Lombardi before I take a dirt nap I ask only one thing

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE DON'T HUMILIATE THE FANS AGAIN WITH WHATEVER IT WAS YOU WERE DOING YESTERDAY.

EVER EVER AGAIN

THANK YOU

That is all

• Like Like x 1
  2. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I believe it's over for this season and the only thing I am worried about now is fixing this mess..we have the players...let's get coaches with vision and foresight who know what to do with them...under any circumstance they may face...who understand their limitations and capitalize on their strengths...Rivers is floundering under Norv the "offensive genius"...

I think you are still pretty far away from the "dirt nap" :(

I think if our Charger house gets in order you may certainly see your Lombardi...I really really hope so for you long-suffering die-hard guys. You all deserve it.

Right now I think Norv is getting in the way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I agree. I held my tongue, wanted to give him a chance. But yesterday's loss was ridiculous, the coaching staff took a talented group of players and did not put them in a position to win the game.