1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My new mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Oct 13, 2011.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    1.Manti Te'o ILB, Motre Dame, " TKO, isnt gonna get any younger, and whose buying on andrew gachkar, or that scrub from michigan"
    2Bruce Irvin, Olb, west virginia. " we need a pass rushed, btw whose larry english"
    3. Michael Egnew Te, missouri, " big tall and quick, we need to start looking for a gates replacement"
    4.Andre Branch DE, Clemson.. " i say we trade castillo and get younger, i never was a fan of castillo"
    5.George Iloka, S, Boise state, well bob sanders is gone, steve gregory is better when we put him in nickel packages
    6. Jurion Criner, WR, Arizona. " 6 ft 4, another tall receiever with good speed to help spread the field"
    7. Landon Walker, Ot, Clemson, big guy good size, we need to replace clary

2. joeyjoe22

joeyjoe22 ECBOLTF

Ratings:
    +2
    Is that how you would like to see it go?

I would like to see a WR or Pass rusher in the first round.

I just don't know who the premier pass rushers are this year.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,643
    Vince Curry and Bruce Irvin are two pass rushers who ware at the top along with Courtney Upshaw. It's not a good year for OLBs.
    While I agree about looking at TEs I'd look at some of the ones from Stanford. And even though we spent a first rounder on a DL last year, if the massive NT from Washington is available I'd seriously look at getting him

4. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    well i think that Manti will be the best pick for us, we have 1 young linebacker, in butler.. spikes is getting old, cooper i dont want brought back... Manti could be the new age ray lewis