1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My new mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Oct 13, 2011.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +216
    1.Manti Te'o ILB, Motre Dame, " TKO, isnt gonna get any younger, and whose buying on andrew gachkar, or that scrub from michigan"
    2Bruce Irvin, Olb, west virginia. " we need a pass rushed, btw whose larry english"
    3. Michael Egnew Te, missouri, " big tall and quick, we need to start looking for a gates replacement"
    4.Andre Branch DE, Clemson.. " i say we trade castillo and get younger, i never was a fan of castillo"
    5.George Iloka, S, Boise state, well bob sanders is gone, steve gregory is better when we put him in nickel packages
    6. Jurion Criner, WR, Arizona. " 6 ft 4, another tall receiever with good speed to help spread the field"
    7. Landon Walker, Ot, Clemson, big guy good size, we need to replace clary

2. joeyjoe22

joeyjoe22 ECBOLTF

Ratings:
    +2
    Is that how you would like to see it go?

I would like to see a WR or Pass rusher in the first round.

I just don't know who the premier pass rushers are this year.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    Vince Curry and Bruce Irvin are two pass rushers who ware at the top along with Courtney Upshaw. It's not a good year for OLBs.
    While I agree about looking at TEs I'd look at some of the ones from Stanford. And even though we spent a first rounder on a DL last year, if the massive NT from Washington is available I'd seriously look at getting him

4. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +216
    well i think that Manti will be the best pick for us, we have 1 young linebacker, in butler.. spikes is getting old, cooper i dont want brought back... Manti could be the new age ray lewis