1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My own LT Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Mar 8, 2009.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    LT plays this year under his current contract and agrees to re-negotiate the rest of his contract during the season next year.

Retires a Bolt with a ring

Everyone lives happily ever after

:icon_toast::icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    LT refuses to sign the offer, gets cut, goes to NO, we get nothing for him, NO wins the NFC South with LT being in the top 5 leading rushers, they get beat in the NFCCG by the Giants because their D still sucks.

LT & Drew live happily ever after. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    :lol:

perfect

:lol:

4. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    That would be ideal...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, if a rb can run for 1k+ in a season, on one foot....he still has it.

5. Chargers4lyfe

Chargers4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    In a radio interview with XX 1090 AM, Drew Brees admitted to conversing with former teammate LaDainian Tomlinson about the possibility of LT joining the Saints if the opportunity arises.
    "For me, I’m just waiting for the opportunity if he is available to come and snatch him," Brees said. Asked if he told LT that he wanted him as a teammate, Brees replied, "I think that’s pretty obvious, don’t you think?" The National Football Post reported last week that the Saints would have a "high level of interest" if LT becomes available.

LT is gunna go to the saints we just need to move on and hope we one
    Chargers come first not LT

• Like Like x 2
  6. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    LT or no LT, the Saints aren't winning the NFC South this year, not competing with the Panthers, the Falcons, and the Bucs.

LT would be in for a surprise, running behind a line worse at run-blocking than our own, in an offense that's built around Brees throwing for 300+ yards a game and barely running the ball.

7. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    if only nate hadn't missed those 3 field goals