1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My realistic mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Mar 31, 2012.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    1. Janoris Jenkins Cb, North Alabama- Janoris is a freak of nature, he has fluid hips,quick feet, anticipation that is close to none, His instincts are incomparable. To me in my opinion he is the best CB to come out of college next to Deion sanders, That is a bold statement for me, as i am a huge deion fan.

2. Jonathan Massaqoui LB, Troy- Jonathan is an exceptional athlete with good hands, and long arms. He's alil stiff in the hips and did play against inferior competition but he could be a good value pick, and could be a great addition to LB core.

3. Ladarius Green TE, Louisiana Lafayette- Green is a Big Te with good speed, he showed great skill in his combine workout, but was a natural blocker and catcher throughout his collegiate career. He would provide a great safety net for PR when gates goes down, and with gates as a mentor this guy ceiling is unknown.

4. Jeff Allen OT, Illinois- Allen was a good pass blocker and run blocker for quite sometime. He does not have elite hand work, and great foot speed but would be a huge upgrade from Jeremy Clary.

5. Olivier Vernon DE, Miami- Vernon is your typical athlete from the U, Speed. But he does posses some upper body strength. Losing Castillo hurt us, but having cesaire there isnt any better. This Kid could be a major upgrade.

6. Akim Hicks NT, Regina- Hicks is a big body player, whose round does not truly evaluate his true talent. He shows the ability to push the pocket, and play one gap nicely.being 318 pounds he could push baby Godzillia to be the monster he could be.

7. Vontaze Burfict ILB, Arizona state- Burfict is a wild horse while he plays, but the combine could have put the head on this horse. While he was graded as a 1st round pick he has almost completely fallen off the board. But Burfict is a physical player, who could grow under spikes mentorship. He could also come down as a blitzing LB if needed.

7. Antoine McClain OG, Clemson- McClain is a good guard who could fill in for dielman without a problem. He was plagued with bad luck all the time while he played. Basically he got injured alot, but long story short, he is a great value pick in the 7th.