1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My take on Norv Turner

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Jan 6, 2011.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,423
    In order to win a battle one must know who the real enemy is. Otherwise, one is shooting in the dark and often hitting those not the least bit responsible for the mayhem. In our current battle the real enemy is Norv Turner. But before I continue, allow me to explain that I want to help people break free of Norv's cycle of oppression. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé but because Norv is known for stepping on other people's toes. This is not only a grotesque betrayal of the principles that Norv himself claims to uphold but a clear demonstration of how Norv's camp has found a rallying cry for its upcoming battle against our most treasured liberties. That rallying cry is, "Norv is beyond reproach!" It's quotes like that that make me realize that if I said that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of bleeding-heart stereotypes, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being utterly honest if I said that we must show him that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show Norv that we can improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come. Maybe then Norv will realize that he has no discernible talents. The only things Norv has indubitably mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose he's also good at convincing people that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements, but my point is that Norv's deputies are quick to point out that because Norv is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, he is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, Norv is a victim of his own success—a success that enables Norv to sweep his peccadillos under the rug.

Here's a purely hypothetical situation: Let's say you were an avaricious enemy of the people who believes that Norv's way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. Wouldn't you then at least consider the option of sensationalizing all of the issues? I ask because Norv apparently believes that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. You and I know better than that. You and I know that there is historical precedent for Norv's generalizations. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, he has been stifling dissent. Given how one peevish activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that Norv is totally gung-ho about alcoholism because he lacks more pressing soapbox issues. Contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to expand people's understanding of Norv's insincere obloquies.

By now, the reader has discerned that Norv deserves exemplary punishment. So let me just add that he wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that Norv is morally obligated to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge the worst types of tactless primates I've ever seen to shrink the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience-store size. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that the poisonous wine of interventionism had been distilled long before Norv entered the scene. Norv is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. Although it requires risk, commitment, and follow-through to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction, you should not ask, "Is there anything that he can't make his apple-polishers believe?", but rather, "Is Man to be free to follow his conscience and worship as he sees fit, or must he accept a conscience and god provided to him by Norv?". The latter question is the better one to ask because my current plan is to challenge Norv's uninformed assumptions about merit. Yes, he will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but we can no longer afford to do nothing about his unrealistic notions. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and wake people out of their stupor and call on them to provide you with vital information that Norv has gone to great lengths to prevent you from discovering.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you think about it you'll see that Norv's truculent reinterpretations of historic events are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Norv's subalterns are continuing their quiet work of advancing Norv's real goal, which is to divert our attention from serious issues. Knowledge and wisdom are Norv's enemies. He understands that by limiting education and enlightenment, he can fool more people into believing that he knows 100% of everything 100% of the time. Sadly, those with the least education are those who would benefit most from the knowledge that if Norv believes that I and others who think he's a sneaky carper are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy, then it's obvious why he thinks that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies.

If Norv had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that his fibs symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. While he is honestly entitled to ignore good advice from intelligent people, you might say, "His shiftless warnings induce paralysis of the cerebrum." Fine, I agree. But I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I obviously hope that Norv serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to etiolate his critics.

There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about Norv's methods of interpretation. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must ensure that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy. Norv's amoral slogans convince me of only one thing: that what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that if we don't do something soon, Norv's sniffish teachings will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.

The tone of Norv's remonstrations is eerily reminiscent of that of impertinent pickpockets of the late 1940s in the sense that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Norv. Following this line of logic, it would appear that this is not Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia, where the state would be eager to ignore compromise and focus solely on his personal agenda. Not yet, at least. But he plans to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings. He has instructed his forces not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Norv knows he has something to hide.

While wanton poltroons have previously relied on violence to get their way, their new manipulation of barbaric put-downs has combined with violence to take the robes of political power off the shoulders of the few honest people who wear them and put them upon the shoulders of coldhearted nutcases. At this point in the thread I had planned to tell you that it is often said that Norv has an agenda—a political, social, and cultural agenda. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that he manipulates public opinion through raw emotion, sexual desire, "family values", comedy, music, entertainment, false religion, social engineering, journalistic propaganda, and junk science. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that Norv cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, some people are responsible and others are not. Norv falls into the category of "not".

Norv wants us to believe that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. How stupid does he think we are? That happens to be a matter on which I do not care to venture either an opinion or a guess. I do, however, feel that I should state that the time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Norv's particularly snotty form of paternalism. It's clear what Norv wants us to choose, but his toadies have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize his conniving, mudslinging reports. It is not a pretty sight.

Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to make the world safe for democracy. Does Norv have a point? I sincerely doubt it. His apparatchiks actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these kinds of aberrant, vitriolic layabouts are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world sooner or later. In reality, of course, Norv's maudlin, kissy-pooh, feel-good, touchy-feely projects are actually quite uncompanionable when you look at them a bit closer. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, Norv's demands may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into flighty, irresponsible chauvinism. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: Many meretricious, picayunish hostes generis humani take their marching orders directly from Norv Turner.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I hate your plug in a name and get a rant letter sites.... I still remember when you did the one about me... Made me want to box your ears! :lol:

3. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Norv gets one more year to redeem himself. If he doesn't, even Smith won't be able to protect him.

4. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,423
    I was actually going to plug your name in on it as a random response to the Jerry Rice thread but then I remembered I already did that once. :lol:

5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Чтобы выигрывать сражение, нужно знать, кто реальный враг. Иначе, каждый стреляет в темноте и часто поражает те не наименьшее количество бита, ответственного за погром. В нашем сражении потока реальный враг - Токарь Norv. Но прежде, чем я продолжаю, позволяю мне объяснять, что я хочу помочь людям вырываться на свободу из цикла Норва притеснения. Я хочу сделать это, не потому что я должен прикрепить другую линию на мое резюме, но потому что Норв известен тем, что ступил в пальцы ноги других людей. Это не только гротескное предательство принципов, что сам Норв утверждает, что поддержал только чистая демонстрация того, как лагерь Норва имеет, находят сплачивающийся крик о его предстоящем сражении против наших наиболее хранивших привилегий. Тот крик сплочения, "Норв - вне упрека!" Это - котировки как этот, которые заставляют меня понять, что, если я сказал, что есть кое-что интеллектуально провокационное в утомленном перефразировании чутких стереотипов, я был бы лгуном. Но я был бы совершенно честным, если бы я сказал, что мы должны показать ему, что мы не бессильные пешеходы на асфальте жизни. Мы должны показать Норву, что мы можем улучшить физическое и духовное качество жизни для населения в настоящее время и для тех все же, чтобы прибыть. Может быть тогда Норв поймет, что он не имеет никаких заметных талантов. Единственные вещи, с которыми Норв несомненно справился, - биологические функции. Хорошо, я предполагаю, что он также хорош в убедительных людях, что люди должны оцениться числом вещей и суммы денег, которой они обладают вместо их внутренней ценностью и достижениями, но мой пункт - то, что депутаты Норва являются быстрыми, чтобы указать, что, потому что Норва ненавидят, преследуемый, и неоднократно смеялся над, он - реальная жертва здесь. Правда - то, что, во всяком случае, Норв является жертвой его собственного успеха успеха-a, который позволяет Норву охватить его peccadillos под ковриком.

6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    ^^^^^ what in the world is that writing. ^^^^^

7. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Russian. And somewhere on line 15, he is saying something that is not very nice...

8. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Smith will probably be gone also, unless his draft picks make a 180

9. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    It's a translation of Leo's first paragraph. Just trying to make some fans out of these god damned spam bots.

10. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I here Banjo music in the background

11. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    yMay aketay onway orvNay urner
    InTay orderway otay inway away attlebay oneway ustmay owknay owhay ethay ealray enemyway isway. Otherwiseway, oneway isway ootingshay inway ethay arkday andway oftenway ittinghay osethay otnay ethay eastlay itbay esponsibleray orfay ethay ayhemmay. Inway ourway urrentcay attlebay ethay ealray enemyway isway orvNay urnerTay. utBay eforebay Iway ontinuecay, allowway emay otay explainway atthay Iway antway otay elphay eoplepay eakbray eefray ofway orv'sNay yclecay ofway oppressionway. Iway antway otay oday isthay otnay ecausebay Iway eednay otay acktay anotherway inelay ontoway ymay umérésay utbay ecausebay orvNay isway ownknay orfay eppingstay onway otherway eople'spay oestay. isThay isway otnay onlyway away otesquegray etrayalbay ofway ethay inciplespray atthay orvNay imselfhay aimsclay otay upholdway utbay away earclay emonstrationday ofway owhay orv'sNay ampcay ashay oundfay away allyingray rycay orfay itsway upcomingway attlebay againstway ourway ostmay easuredtray ibertieslay. atThay allyingray rycay isway, orv"Nay isway eyondbay eproachray! It'sway uotesqay ikelay atthay atthay akemay emay ealizeray atthay ifway Iway aidsay atthay erethay isway omethingsay intellectuallyway ovocativepray inway ethay iredtay ehashingray ofway eeding-heartblay ereotypesstay, I'dway ebay away iarlay. utBay I'dway ebay eingbay utterlyway onesthay ifway Iway aidsay atthay eway ustmay owshay imhay atthay eway areway otnay owerlesspay edestrianspay onway ethay asphaltway ofway ifelay. eWay ustmay owshay orvNay atthay eway ancay improveway ethay hysicalpay andway iritualspay ualityqay ofway ifelay orfay ethay opulationpay atway esentpray andway orfay osethay etyay otay omecay. aybeMay enthay orvNay illway ealizeray atthay ehay ashay onay iscernibleday alentstay. eThay onlyway ingsthay orvNay ashay indubitablyway asteredmay areway iologicalbay unctionsfay. ellWay, Iway upposesay e'shay alsoway oodgay atway onvincingcay eoplepay atthay umanhay eingsbay ouldshay ebay appraisedway ybay ethay umbernay ofway ingsthay andway ethay amountway ofway oneymay eythay ossesspay insteadway ofway ybay eirthay internalway aluevay andway achievementsway, utbay ymay ointpay isway atthay orv'sNay eputiesday areway uickqay otay ointpay outway atthay ecausebay orvNay isway atedhay, ersecutedpay, andway epeatedlyray aughedlay atway, ehay isway ethay ealray ictimvay erehay. eThay uthtray isway atthay, ifway anythingway, orvNay isway away ictimvay ofway ishay ownway uccess—asay uccesssay atthay enablesway orvNay otay eepsway ishay eccadillospay underway ethay ug.

Here'sray away urelypay otheticalhypay ituationsay: et'sLay aysay ouyay ereway anway avariciousway enemyway ofway ethay eoplepay owhay elievesbay atthay orv'sNay ayway ofway ifelay isway orrectcay andway everyoneway else'sway isn'tway. ouldn'tWay ouyay enthay atway eastlay onsidercay ethay optionway ofway ensationalizingsay allway ofway ethay issuesway? Iway askway ecausebay orvNay apparentlyway elievesbay atthay ehay isway away earerbay andway agentway ofway ethay eator'sCray urposepay. ouYay andway Iway owknay etterbay anthay atthay. ouYay andway Iway owknay atthay erethay isway istoricalhay ecedentpray orfay orv'sNay eneralizationsgay. ecificallySpay, orfay asway arfay ackbay asway Iway ancay ememberray, ehay ashay eenbay iflingstay issentday. ivenGay owhay oneway eevishpay activityway alwaysway eadslay otay anotherway, itway ouldshay omecay asway onay urprisesay atthay orvNay isway otallytay ung-hogay aboutway alcoholismway ecausebay ehay ackslay oremay essingpray oapboxsay issuesway. ontraryCay otay ymay ersonalpay eferencespray, I'mway inkingthay aboutway at'swhay estbay orfay allway ofway usway. yMay onclusioncay isway atthay at'swhay estbay orfay allway ofway usway isway orfay emay otay expandway eople'spay understandingway ofway orv'sNay insincereway obloquies.

Byway ownay, ethay eaderray ashay iscernedday atthay orvNay eservesday exemplaryway unishmentpay. oSay etlay emay ustjay addway atthay ehay antsway usway otay emulateway ethay iteWhay ueenQay omfray ewisLay arroll'sCay oughThray ethay ookingLay assGlay, owhay ivesstray otay elievebay as"ay anymay asway ixsay impossibleway ingsthay eforebay eakfastbray" enThay againway, evenway ethay iteWhay ueenQay ouldway avehay oubletray elievingbay atthay orvNay isway orallymay obligatedway otay opularizepay away enregay ofway usicmay osewhay aphicgray icslyray explicitlyway urgeway ethay orstway estypay ofway actlesstay imatespray I'veway everway eensay otay inkshray ethay o-calledsay arketplacemay ofway ideasway ownday otay onvenience-storecay izesay. Iway eferpray otay elievebay ingsthay atthay ymay experienceway ellstay emay areway uetray, uchsay asway atthay ethay oisonouspay ineway ofway interventionismway adhay eenbay istilledday onglay eforebay orvNay enteredway ethay enescay. orvNay isway erelymay ethay agentway ecantingday ethay oisonouspay uidflay omfray itsway ottlebay intoway ethay ugjay atthay isway orldway umanityhay. Althoughway itway equiresray iskray, ommitmentcay, andway ollow-throughfay otay althay ethay estructiveday ocesspray atthay isway arryingcay ourway ivilizationcay owardtay extinctionway, ouyay ouldshay otnay askway, Is"ay erethay anythingway atthay ehay an'tcay akemay ishay apple-polishersway elieve?bay" utbay atherray, Is"ay anMay otay ebay eefray otay ollowfay ishay onsciencecay andway orshipway asway ehay eessay itfay, orway ustmay ehay acceptway away onsciencecay andway odgay ovidedpray otay imhay ybay orv?Nay" eThay atterlay uestionqay isway ethay etterbay oneway otay askway ecausebay ymay urrentcay anplay isway otay allengechay orv'sNay uninformedway assumptionsway aboutway eritmay. esYay, ehay illway awdray uponway ethay ostmay owerfulpay iresfay ofway ellHay otay eartay atthay anplay asunderway, utbay eway ancay onay ongerlay affordway otay oday othingnay aboutway ishay unrealisticway otionsnay. Insteadway, eway ustmay ikestray ilewhay ethay ironway isway othay andway akeway eoplepay outway ofway eirthay uporstay andway allcay onway emthay otay ovidepray ouyay ithway italvay informationway atthay orvNay ashay onegay otay eatgray engthslay otay eventpray ouyay omfray iscovering.

Oneday ingthay otay eepkay inway indmay isway atthay ifway ouyay inkthay aboutway itway ou'llyay eesay atthay orv'sNay uculenttray einterpretationsray ofway istorichay eventsway areway erelymay away istractionday. ey'reThay ustjay omethingsay otay enerategay oremay op-edway iecespay, oremay ewsnay onferencescay orfay ediamay alkingtay eadshay, andway oremay unditrypay omfray eoplepay ikelay emay. eanwhileMay, orv'sNay ubalternssay areway ontinuingcay eirthay uietqay orkway ofway advancingway orv'sNay ealray oalgay, ichwhay isway otay ivertday ourway attentionway omfray erioussay issuesway. owledgeKnay andway isdomway areway orv'sNay enemiesway. eHay understandsway atthay ybay imitinglay educationway andway enlightenmentway, ehay ancay oolfay oremay eoplepay intoway elievingbay atthay ehay owsknay 00%1ay ofway everythingway 00%1ay ofway ethay imetay. adlySay, osethay ithway ethay eastlay educationway areway osethay owhay ouldway enefitbay ostmay omfray ethay owledgeknay atthay ifway orvNay elievesbay atthay Iway andway othersway owhay inkthay e'shay away eakysnay arpercay areway ecretlysay usingway ethericway attachmentway ordscay otay aindray eople'spay armickay energyway, enthay it'sway obviousway hyway ehay inksthay atthay onay oneway isway artsmay enoughway otay eesay oughthray ishay ansparenttray ies.

Iflay orvNay adhay evenway away edshray ofway intellectualway integrityway, e'dhay admitway atthay ishay ibsfay ymbolizesay awlessnesslay, iolencevay, andway isguidedmay ebellion—extremeray ibertylay orfay away ewfay, evenway ifway ethay estray ofway usway oselay oremay anthay away ittlelay eedomfray. ileWhay ehay isway onestlyhay entitledway otay ignoreway oodgay adviceway omfray intelligentway eoplepay, ouyay ightmay aysay, is"Hay iftlessshay arningsway induceway aralysispay ofway ethay erebrum.cay" ineFay, Iway agreeway. utBay Iway amway away aw-and-orderlay indkay ofway ersonpay. Iway atehay otay eesay imescray ogay unpunishedway. at'sThay hyway Iway obviouslyway opehay atthay orvNay ervessay away onglay isonpray ermtay orfay ishay illegalway attemptsway otay etiolateway ishay itics.

Therecray isway away implesay answerway otay ethay uestionqay ofway atwhay otay oday aboutway orv'sNay ethodsmay ofway interpretationway. eThay ifficultday artpay isway inway implementingway ethay answerway. eThay answerway isway atthay eway ustmay ensureway atthay ethay aluesvay orfay ichwhay eway avehay aboredlay andway orfay ichwhay anymay ofway usway avehay oughtfay andway acrificedsay illway ontinuecay inway ascendancyway. orv'sNay amoralway ogansslay onvincecay emay ofway onlyway oneway ingthay: atthay atwhay Iway ustjay otewray isway otnay asedbay onway erelymay away inglesay experienceway orway anecdoteway. atherRay, itway isway asedbay uponway ethay isdomway ofway accumulatedway earsyay, anningspay otway ontinentscay, andway ovenpray ybay ethay actfay atthay ifway eway on'tday oday omethingsay oonsay, orv'sNay iffishsnay eachingstay illway iseray ikelay away olemgay ithway away illionmay andshay onway away illionmay oatsthray otay okechay ethay onorhay outway ofway ecentday, ardworkinghay eople.

Thepay onetay ofway orv'sNay emonstrationsray isway eerilyway eminiscentray ofway atthay ofway impertinentway ickpocketspay ofway ethay atelay 940s1ay inway ethay ensesay atthay erethay isway onay uchsay ingthay asway evilway inway ethay abstractway. Itway existsway onlyway inway ethay evilway eedsday ofway evilway eoplepay ikelay orvNay. ollowingFay isthay inelay ofway ogiclay, itway ouldway appearway atthay isthay isway otnay aziNay ermanyGay orway ovietSay ussiaRay, erewhay ethay atestay ouldway ebay eagerway otay ignoreway ompromisecay andway ocusfay olelysay onway ishay ersonalpay agendaway. otNay etyay, atway eastlay. utBay ehay ansplay otay obray usway ofway ourway iveslay, ourway ealthhay, ourway onorhay, andway ourway elongingsbay. eHay ashay instructedway ishay orcesfay otnay otay iscussday isthay orway evenway admitway otay ishay an'splay existenceway. Obviouslyway, orvNay owsknay ehay ashay omethingsay otay ide.

Whilehay antonway oltroonspay avehay eviouslypray eliedray onway iolencevay otay etgay eirthay ayway, eirthay ewnay anipulationmay ofway arbaricbay ut-downspay ashay ombinedcay ithway iolencevay otay aketay ethay obesray ofway oliticalpay owerpay offway ethay ouldersshay ofway ethay ewfay onesthay eoplepay owhay earway emthay andway utpay emthay uponway ethay ouldersshay ofway oldheartedcay utcasesnay. Atway isthay ointpay inway ethay eadthray Iway adhay annedplay otay elltay ouyay atthay itway isway oftenway aidsay atthay orvNay ashay anway agenda—away oliticalpay, ocialsay, andway ulturalcay agendaway. oweverHay, oneway ofway ymay olleaguescay ointedpay outway atthay ehay anipulatesmay ublicpay opinionway oughthray awray emotionway, exualsay esireday, amily"fay aluesvay" omedycay, usicmay, entertainmentway, alsefay eligionray, ocialsay engineeringway, ournalisticjay opagandapray, andway unkjay iencescay. enceHay, Iway iscardedday ethay iscourseday Iway adhay eviouslypray eparedpray andway ubstitutedsay ethay ollowingfay iscussionday inway ichwhay Iway argueway atthay orvNay annotcay oleratetay ethay orldway asway itway isway. eHay eedsnay otay ivelay inway away orldway ofway antasiesfay. oTay ebay oremay ecificspay, omesay eoplepay areway esponsibleray andway othersway areway otnay. orvNay allsfay intoway ethay ategorycay ofway ot".

Norv"nay antsway usway otay elievebay atthay advertisingway isway ethay ostmay eridicalvay ormfay ofway umanhay ommunicationcay. owHay upidstay oesday ehay inkthay eway areway? atThay appenshay otay ebay away attermay onway ichwhay Iway oday otnay arecay otay enturevay eitherway anway opinionway orway away uessgay. Iway oday, oweverhay, eelfay atthay Iway ouldshay atestay atthay ethay imetay ashay omecay otay oosechay etweenbay eedomfray orway averyslay, evoltray orway ubmissionsay, andway ibertylay orway orv'sNay articularlypay ottysnay ormfay ofway aternalismpay. It'sway earclay atwhay orvNay antsway usway otay oosechay, utbay ishay oadiestay avehay eenbay aggeringstay aroundway ikelay unch-drunkpay ightersfay ithay ootay anymay imes—stunnedtay, onfusedcay, etrayedbay, andway ingtryay esperatelyday otay ationalizeray ishay onnivingcay, udslingingmay eportsray. Itway isway otnay away ettypray ight.

Whateversay anguishway ofway iritspay itway aymay ostcay, Iway amway illingway otay akemay ethay orldway afesay orfay emocracyday. oesDay orvNay avehay away ointpay? Iway incerelysay oubtday itway. isHay apparatchiksway actuallyway elievebay ethay unkumbay ey'rethay alwaysway outhingmay. at'sThay ecausebay esethay indskay ofway aberrantway, itriolicvay ayaboutslay areway idealisticway, avehay onay ensesay ofway istoryhay orway umanhay aturenay, andway eythay inkthay atthay atwhay ey'rethay oingday illway omehowsay improveway ethay orldway oonersay orway aterlay. Inway ealityray, ofway oursecay, orv'sNay audlinmay, issy-poohkay, eel-goodfay, ouchy-feelytay ojectspray areway actuallyway uiteqay uncompanionableway enwhay ouyay ooklay atway emthay away itbay oserclay. Orway, otay expressway atthay entimentsay ithoutway allway ofway ethay emotionallyway argedchay ingolay, orv'sNay emandsday aymay avehay eenbay onceivedcay inway idealismway, utbay eythay uicklyqay egeneratedday intoway ightyflay, irresponsibleway auvinismchay. etLay emay endway ybay appealingway otay ourway ollectivecay ensesay ofway umanityhay: anyMay eretriciousmay, icayunishpay osteshay enerisgay umanihay aketay eirthay archingmay ordersway irectlyday omfray orvNay urnerTay.

12. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Ixnay on the languagepay!

Oy Vey!

13. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Leo likes to jibba jabba

:Mr.T:

14. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    delicious copypasta

15. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    gawd is fraud

16. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    wow, really, this is what has become here? thanks leo for starting this thread....oh yeah just to be clear that last part should have been in green for sarcasm. HAHAHA and here I was giving savage grief for being an attention whore and hearlding his leaving but after this thread even though I still think it was an anttention whore move...I completely understand his leaving. :eek:

17. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,423
    Lightning, please restore my faith in humanity and tell me you didn't take the first post at face value. :lol:

18. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Ah, actually whenever I get pissed off at higher-ups in my sports teams/job/university just having sites like that read that frustration back to me is quite a good way to cool down. I read the whole thing Leo and I feel better. I like these things.

19. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Did anyone actually read the 1st post? There is no way I would read a post that ridiculously long

20. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,423
    I didn't even read the first post :lol:

but you only have to read the first paragraph, or just skim it, to know it's a bunch of bullshit. :lol:

21. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Is that a hack article off bleacher report or something? (I hate that site)

22. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,423
  23. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629