1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My view of San Diego

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by patsfanfromwoosta, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Make any money off of that? I asked her if she would get a partime job.

Maybe then she could buy her own Starbucks. That is one bill that is killin' me.:lol:

Does this mean I can go get a Guiness everyday at the local pub?

Keep in mind, married or not, they ain't nothin' but trouble.

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,391
    And judging by your juvenile posts, I'd say you've never been with ANY woman. Furthermore, the kind you supply air to don't count.

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    One thing I want to say to all the Pats trolls out there reading this. You're team is the original bandwagon team. Before Brady and a few Super Bowls how many fans did you have? Not many. Who cared about the Pats? Nobody. They were the laughing stock of the league. Then you go on a winning streak and all of a sudden Pats fans come out of the wood work.

Hell, a buddy of mine is from Boston andmoved out here 20 years ago. He costantly told me how glad he was to live in San Diego. I was a dream come true to get out that hell hole of Boston. He'd tell me how there were a lot of old familys over there and if you were new to the area you were shunned. He told me how unfriendly people in that part of the country really are.

Well the Pats started winning and now he's a Pats fan. Typical of your bandwagon fan base. I know there are some true Pats fans that have been there through thick and thin. I have to give patriotsplanet.com props for having some of the best Pats fans out there.

But the average Pats fan is just like the trolls that have come around here. Bet you this guy couldn't even tell us who the Pats played in their first ever Championship game or who won? What was the score? Where was the game played? Chit, he doesn't know. He's nothing but a bandwagon troll.

4. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    They are desperate out there. They can date a chick for 6 mo. and still don't know if she's a heffer until spring. Then the clothes come off, and oops, it's too late.:icon_rofl:

I hear sheep are a popular pet.:lama

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,923
    Some of us aren't homewrecking A**h***s. Are you saying you are one?

6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976

and goats

[​IMG]

7. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Paaaatriooooots!:icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    I wonder what happened to all the Pats fans, they cant knock our team then they learned that they cannot knock the city, did they run and hide?

Or maybe they are regrouping at a secret site, and then they are coming back with a different smack agenda, our Clam Chowder is not as fresh as theirs, or our shrimp are too small.

9. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Pats fans ....

Pats fans are going to need something to occupy their time during the LONG COLD New England Winter. Their football season ends this Sunday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Why are most of the Patriot fans *** holes :icon_shrug:

11. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    What else can they be, it gets cold back there, and they all winter to get it right.

12. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    They are not. Just the trolls we are getting here.

13. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

I used to think Jets fans were the worst, but Pats "fans" have sunk to a new low of scum licking suckitude.

14. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    Do you think we should ask them if they would like to go Shark fishing?

I need some bait

15. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,923
    Most Patriots fans aren't *** holes. Most of them i've talked to are pretty cool.

Most Patriots fans that go out of their way to find message forums of their upcomming opponents prior to the meeting are *** holes, however.

16. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    It's a New England thing. Bitter cold weather shrinks the skull, thus compressing the brain. Then all kinds of stupid crap comes spewing out.:lol:

By the way, there are plenty of New Englanders here. Who do you think is loading down the Chargers band wagon?:lol:

17. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Wonder if the squid will run this year. :icon_rofl:

Got some really funny stories from last season when we took some rookies out to 9mi.:icon_rofl:

"pn a three hour tour, on a three hour tour"

18. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    And that cold, it gives them little balls, and huge *** holes huh

19. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976

The Department of Fish and Game does not have any restrictions as to using trolls as live or dead bait.

When I like to go Shark fishing, I start to prepare the week before, I get about 2,000 anchovies, run them through a blender, saving everything, I pour that whole concoction into several cardboard milk containers. Throw them containers into a freezer.

Now than go down and talk to the local butcher, get some blood. And some cow chunks.

Once you get out on the water, start to place one of those frozen anchovy popsicles into a wire mesh basket. Throw the basket out into the water and let it thaw out. Then place another Popsicle into the basket, Do that for a half an hour.

After you have created a nice chum line, start throwing that blood and chunks into the water.

You can get those sharks into a feeding frenzy.

Now then you take a nice size hook, shove it up the troll’s ***, slice the throat, throw it over and bam. Hopefully you have a huge *** troll, because the bigger the bait, the bigger the shark!

I want to catch a 2,000 pound shark!

20. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    So a shark really will eat anything, even chowda trolls.:icon_rofl:

21. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    When you get them into a frenzy, you can throw a trash can out there and they will eat it

22. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Trolls considered trash? Guess so from the crap that spews from their mouth.:lol:

Now back to my dominating Chargers.......:abq2:

23. puckboy04

puckboy04 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Chowda Trolls! That's funny. I'm laughing out loud, really. We're still gonna make you all weepy tommorrow. I just watched the video of the tribune writers. Man, they all drank the kool aid. They're not giving New England even a slim possibility. They don't even think it'll be competitive. You better hope your team didn't drink it down too. I've said it before; we are bigger than the sum of our parts. I don't know how it happened, but it did. Every F@#$ing year we hear the same old crap, "they're not the same team as last year, they lost too many guys." Maybe that's why we keep getting rings, nobody can believe that we are that good. Everyone has better stats. Here are a couple simple ones. Defense wins championships. Period. NE defense was #2 in giving up yards, but #1 in giving up points. Only one pro bowler. Think about how that happened. Have a good night, I'll see you tommorrow. Drink a Corona for me. I'll have some Sammies for you. Latah. Chowdah trolls; that's wicked pissa.

24. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Wow, such generalizations about people from San Diego. I think this is where many people have problems with Bostonians. They seem to have this complex where they think they are somehow more cultured, and just plain better than others. Talk about egotistical. Fortunately I know many people from Boston and they don't all share your viewpoint.
    Yes, San Diego is a nice city. It does not surprise me that you have spent a good deal of time here and we thank you for your tourist dollars. San Diego is one of the premier tourist destinations in the United States, but think about it, how many would really want to visit Boston if they had a choice to visit San Diego?
    Wow, you surprise me with another generalization and attempt to make Bostonians sound superior. Well, actually you don't.
    Yes, we do have great weather and great beaches and we are indeed a real city. A different city than Boston, but a city none the less. Is narrow mindedness the norm in Boston?
    You're going to the wrong restaurants my friend. The gaslamp has some excellent restaurants as do other parts of San Diego. Also, the gas lamp district was set up by the port authority and the urban planned to clean up our downtown area. It was once a very seedy place. It doesn't include the magority of downtown San Diego and was devised as a tourist destination. It is frequented by tourists and a few locals. It's purpose is to take in tourist dollars. There are much better clubs and bars in other parts of San Diego.
    There are well more than 20 bar areas in San Diego and they each have their own charm. They may not be all as urban as the bar locations in Boston, but if you really knew San Diego there are some great places for night life.
    Yes, it is good, but even here some places are much better than others. Personally I found better sushi in San Francisco. But San Diego is still very good.
    You are correct. Little Italy is very small. There are some ok restuarants, but I doubt they match what Boston has to offer. On the other hand, we have some of the best Mexican food on the planet. I guess this is to be expected being so close to the border. I've heard horror stories about what they pass off as mexican food in Boston.
    lol, I haven't been to Hennessy's in years. You do know it's not really an irish pub like they portray, but rather a chain of reataurants. We do have a bunch of places that are subpar irish pubs, but we have a few very authentic irish pubs. Next time you're in San Diego visit the Ould Sod on Adams Ave., in Normal Heights. I have come to know Tommy, one of the owners well and he'll always treat you right. Great guy that goes back to Ireland evey year. I don't go bar hopping as much as I used to, but I knw that the majority of the staff are true irish and well as a large portion of the clientel.
    I agree 100% with you here. Public transportation is terribe here. I could go on about how California has developed a car culture and how we have great highway systems, but I'll just respond that you are right. Public transportation here is available, but it's limited and useless much of the time depending on your destination.
    PETCO is a nice park, but it has some bad sight lines and I'll say honestly I was very disappointed when it opened. I'll give the nod to Fenway as a superior ball park over Petco.
    I've seen better and I've seen much worse. I'd place the UnionTrib as slightly above average, but no way one of the best.
    Agree 100%. I give NY pizza a slight nod over Boston, but it still blows away anything over here in Cali. SanDiego or elsewhere.
    PB Bar and Grill is a place for early twenty somethings to try and pick up on each other. Total meat market. I have eaten there and the food was sub-par. Try lobster taco night at World Famous on PB drive near the beach. highly reccomend that place over PB Bar & Grill unless you're in your early twenties and your goal is to get laid.

Diversity is what makes this country great. Boston had like some tea party thing that was really cool or something. All kidding aside, I know that Boston is a great American city, but so is San Diego. I love San Diego with all my heart. I am relocatiing to Portland Oregon in about a month and I will miss San Diego greatly. It will always be my home town.

Someday I'd love to visit Boston and learn more about this city. I'd love it even more if I could get some tips from locals about great places to go and things to see. I'll pass on the favor. Next time you're in San Diego, let me know and I'll try to stear you to some things that you wouldn't normally know t even see as a regular tourist.

Peace bro. I respect that you love your city and want to share that, but remember, although San Diego is different, it has much to offer. I know a lot of Bostonians have relocated here. There must be some reason for that.

25. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    Is this the same Team that last Year HAD a 21 Game at home winning streak going, AND could not stop us to the tune of 44 ta 17?

Or is it a different team, because they still have not stopped LT yet

26. PatsNufCed

PatsNufCed Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Great post brutha:abq2:

Couldn't say it any betta:abq1:

Go Pats!!:yes:

27. PatsNufCed

PatsNufCed Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2

Wow Thumper

You usually play it pretty cool

This guy has really gotten under your skin

Get some sleep

It might help

28. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Boston wants to be New York city when it grows up.

I love Boston, it's one of my favorite cities, but the inferiority complex it's residents have for the Big Apple is truly amazing.

29. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    ahahahahahahahahahaha :icon_rofl: :abq1: :nana_dance: :lama :nana_rock:

30. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    pats arent that good you know what the patriots are?

former SD chargers who went to new england when their career slowly came to and end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.