1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Need to fix our D. Our O still needs to learn how to win games.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Nov 7, 2010.

1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    D lineman don't know how to rush the passer. U never rush square shoulders. U spin or twit on your way in. Also u don't try get your hands on the O-lineman (Hands are for hitting their hands off u only and stripping the ball :)). All this does is slow u down. U need to shoot gaps and force them to hold u or u sack penetrate. I led the state in sacks and know this for a fact. Our tech skills are bad. Someone needs to show our team how the Giants/Colts rush the QB. Also we need to have our DB's up on the WR slowing them down like all famous d's have done in history. Let me teach them 1 week and we wouldn't even need to blitz to win games..

O still bad at finishing key drives. Jets throw a square in route to win game today. We have key play and a out route? Even IF that worked would been out of bounds stopping clock all we needed was 1 1st down play in-bounds to win game and failed. Don't we have plays when winning vs losing? If we were losing that would have been ok call.

#24 will not last. Not only will he not become a *superstar. He also does not know how to hold the ball to prevent fumbles. He puts his hand down when about to hit the ground. Instead of holding onto the ball with 2 hands normal mistake for plays untrained.

The good thing was not playing #84 Buster Davis. Also our new WR was awesome gj. Tolbert awesome as expected. Rivers did well to stay up in the pocket and good touch passes.

1 COOL GUY's predictions: So far the NFC Giants NFL Superbowl contenders in my book. AFC no sure thing yet. Actually the Browns look the best in the NFL today, just not enough wins to show for them. They are reading my post u can see it in there D and O today.

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    If you want to get anyones attention in the Chargers organization, you will follow the advise I gave you which you completely ignored regarding attorney client work product priviledges.

Stop wasting our time when you are not serious. Serious people will either ask what the hell I am talking about or continue to pretend they have something which will make a difference.

3. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Trumpet_Man I gave up hope of the Chargers listening to me TBH. All i can do is hope someone friends with someone powerful will see my pattern of being right and see the light. Then when someone ask's who should we get to help us? That someone will be like, hey this guy 1 COOL GUY video game champ with tactics posts stuff all the time and is right 95% the time.

Plan B is simply to stop going to our games so my mind doesn't suffer.

4. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    Why isn't this doorknob banned yet?

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,418
    Because we need somebody to laugh at.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You are wasting our time and your time. As I said, if you were serious you would step up instead of giving up. You had your chance here and the way I see it, you are crashing and burning.

You refused to provide any links to prove you are some internet gaming champ which leads anyone with common sense to suspect you are just a fraud.

7. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074

youre not going to start crying are you?

8. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +370
    At first it was just lolwtf but now it's old. The fact that he mentions his strategies working in madden and expecting to get taken seriously as a brilliant strategist is laughable

9. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    we need someone to laugh at while we suffer. And this jerk is exactly what the doctor ordered

10. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Trumpet: I have posted screen shots and links before for proof of my gaming success.

Charger fans: I post my opinions. Pll can decide for themselves. I say who ever uses my system the most will win #1. Right now College #1 Oregon uses my O (ours would be even faster) and some of my D. Browns use mostly my D and last 2 weeks been trying it out so watch these 2 teams decide for yourself if u like what they are doing on the field. Take time watch them plz. 1magine after u watch them lately how much better we could be doing these things with my help? How much they don't know could be even way greater tactically. Add to this my play calling at the right time. Its all about timing. Much less way better formations and techniques.

It's totally lame these other teams are stealing my stuff for free when I have only been trying to revolutionize our TEAM the SuperChargers not smart coaches out there reading my posts.

Simply put if u want to understand me. Watch #1 Oregon's O and watch Cleveland's D to gain in site to what we could look like but ran perfectly with even greater things that add up together for domination.

11. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    because no one cares how good you think you are.

But as long as you remain a legend in your own mind then you just keep right on looking at yourself in your own mirror.

12. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,418
    So, how did New England get beat down by Cleveland using your flawless system?

13. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Pats don't use my D. They use some aspects of it (tricks i invented like the linebacker hitting other teams best WR at los to start or shuffling D lineman to where they want to go from randomly)). Also they don't have that good of a team player wise in my opinion. They use a completely dif D formation. They stole some my ideas that affect some things. They have major flaws in the DB scheme. They overuse things that worked in the past vs sucks D's on offense. I could break any team down & give U the answers :). I could go on for hours any teams flaws. I won't give out too many specifics because everyone steals my posts. Brady also could improve his footwork and positioning and timing. Pats 5-2 is flawed vs the run and always has been. If a team knows how to attack it's weakness it is a bad D. It was designed to work in 1940. DE that are outstanding can make it work. Top teams will simply use a huge TE to hit them on the edge now, modern day counter. In 1940 O tackles couldn't match the speed on DE's. Todays game they don't have that same natural adv.

14. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,418
    If they don't use your system why were you so eager to cite them as an example of your alleged genius when they were winning games?

By admitting that they don't completely use your system and that they don't have the right personnel you just completely negated any argument you made in the past where you cited the Patriots as proof.

15. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Will you post pictures of your trophy's? How about your gaming set up? I am thinking about getting into this line of work and am very interested in how it is done.

16. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Like Tom Brady comes on this site just to read what you post!!! Did your mommy smoke crack?

17. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    One coolo guy, if you and your "system" is so right, why do you get kicked off all of the websites? It's because the way that you are going about it is all WRONG! That makes you wrong! Troll!

18. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    PointyDude: LOL, 1 site does not comprise all sites. (People love to lie, i won't name ppl about facts) -Go read my post every week on espn that many here say im banned from lol. Just because i don't argue with ppl doesn't make them honest. Don't expect me to talk about this much either. My intentions are honest and just. So out of how many sites do i post? Do u know? Hint I post many add to this all the games I'm #1 at. The big difference is i don't post my tactics in the games i'm #1 at. Besides this there is many haters online everyone knows this. Easy to talk trash online. Yet when u meet these ppl like i do at pro $ lans, they very nice in real life. People love to flame and disrespect others its human nature, I understand them!

19. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +370
    WTF I'M ALWAYS SAYING THAT DEFENDERS NEED TO TACKLE THE BALL CARRIER AND NOW I SEE EAGLES PLAYERS STEALING MY REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS!!!!! WHAT IS THIS WHY DON'T I EVER GET CREDIT WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MY STRATEGIES!!!

20. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    CoronaDoug,

My pc is top secret proto type for one Lian li is making. U need fast hard drive like ram drive type. Then just get Intel duo cord 3.0 is good enough. Nvidea video card and so on. If u serious let me know i can give u the specifics. Then let me know which game u play or want to play and ill give u some my top secret settings as long as u never post any thing i tell u anywhere.

21. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    you need a plan

Ok... I see where you are going with this and I think I have a solution.

First, you need to change your screen name. No professional organization will take you seriously when you're called '1 Cool GUY 13x world Chmp.' The Chargers are results based organization, not some fly-by-night tossaround broomstick cabal. They will think that your handle means '1 Cool GUY 13x world Chimp' rather than '1 Cool GUY 13x world Chump.' Right? Right.

Second, you need a demo reel. In this demo reel remove all evidence of your stuff strewn around your mom's basement. Also, in the reel say things like, "And there you have it: 95% efficacy. By the way, the peanut butter sitting on my futon is in no way used to get the dog to like my balls."

Third, don't be afraid to say it... "Aspergers syndrome is not my fault. It's a disease... just like my late stage dog-syphilis."

Finally, don't be afraid to use your friends in high places. You've sacrificed and developed steadfast friendships with these people. And just because they may manage you during the day doesn't mean they won't be your friend after their night shift at Taco Bell is over.

And... you're welcome

• Like Like x 1
  22. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +370
    Holy **** you cant be serious hahahahaha. :rofl:

23. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    I did say who-ever uses my system the most will be the best in the future. Last week it was the Pats. This week the Browns by far have used my tactics the most. Go watch the game then read what i have posted in the past. College looks like Oregon is a believer and the browns if they stay with my system they will be the best in my opinion. I know from years of experience. U make a system better than anyone else's and follow it perfectly and u end up #1 with hard work. People/players get hurt and make mistakes but championship systems still become #1. Mine is the best by far as a proven tactician vs millions. Everyone loves to doubt. Heck in games I'm currently #1 at even my comp still loves to laugh and discredit my tactics yet who is really laughing :). Devil keeps ppl in the dark. Maybe the Bolts are blinded for a reason? I dunno maybe I should care TBH. I would have thought the 1st year I posted some my ideas online at .com someone from the Chargers would have called me and met with me at least. Do they really feel like they have the best system in the world and don't need my advice as the best tactician in the world for 12 straight years vs millions? Do they really think a offensive cord assistant knows more about strategies than a proven by far most dominate gamer? If only they understood the math. -Yet teams i don't even post on their forums are reading and stealing my ideas who i don't even want to help =(. I should never have had to post anything online in public, just to have to prove myself.

24. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    Back in Cleveland Browns Headquarters....

Assistant : "Mr. Mangini, 1 Cool Guy just posted some more tactics on how we should play this week against the patriots!!"

Mangini : "This is great news. Get me my laptop asap, I need to read these posts for myself."

10 minutes later...

Mangini : "My God, this man is a genius! Why has nobody else thought of this before? I need 10 people to stay online constantly and let me know when he posts more strategies!"

Assistant : "Yes sir. Did you also hear that Oregon reads his strategies too? No wonder they are the number 1 college team! All of the credit goes to 1 Cool Guy"

Mangini : "ALL HAIL 1 COOL GUY! He made us into the best team in the NFL!"

The whole headquarters cheers and claps and bows down to pictures of 1 Cool Guy

10 seconds later, 1 Cool Guy wakes up, thinking the dream he just had was real. The first post in this thread is what follows

25. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    The Lakers have won back to back titles with Phil J's system. Yet name another NBA team that copies his strategies or tactics or his invented triangle offense? Much less how many are smart enough to even just by watching the Lakers know how his system works and how to implement it? If anyone can understand this then and only then can they start to understand what i'm saying.

26. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    You better stay out of this one, Sally. You're in over your head.

27. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,418
    now he's taking credit for the Lakers? :icon_rofl:

28. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    How am i taking credit for the Lakers? Simple analogy. I said see my point. A great system which PHIL J genius designed is winning #1 and shows u that the system is more valuable than the players. Michael Jordan only won titles with his system. Was trying to make it so clear how foolish most coaches are. No other NBA teams are coping his or improving upon it or making a better one for how many years?

So if i was hired to coach an NBA team 1st thing I would do would be to copy it. Heck, I'd sign a player from this Laker or Boston teams just for great understanding of their tactics. Then I'd start to improve upon it or make a better one. Or use his triangle offense, then maybe make a new an improved D. 1st year I'd copy Phil's triangle o and use Bostons D. 2nd year or during my 1st year i would try improve or make better if possible. B-B is way easier to coach than football (5 players only).

29. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    Replace Mangini with Phil Jackson....

this guy is delusional

30. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Actually I would hire Phil J to coach football yea. He is a proven genius tactician. Give him time and he would have his own great system.