1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New 8/1 Depth Chart Observations...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MadMike, Aug 3, 2006.

1. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    So I assume most everyone has seen the new depth chart?

http://www.chargers.com/team/depth-chart/

A couple of things stand out to me here:

#1 - WR - Keenan and Eric are 1st, Vincent Jackson backing up Keenan looks good, but Camarillo is listed as Eric's backup? Did he move in front of Osgood and Floyd? He has had a good camp but that would be shocking.

#2 - Clary looks like barring injury he will be kept on as the backup RT, although I assume Leander may cover that role as well.

#3 - Polk is showing up in front of Harris, so looks like he may have secured a spot.

#4 - Curry is listed as Jammer's backup so he seems to be leading the backup CB and possibly Nickel back competition.

#5 - Jue is showing up in front of Mcree for FS? I thought that was already locked down. Not sure what this means.

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Goddamn it man. I just conducted a 15 min search for my 53 man roster posted in april on S*UT which is almost a replica of the one posted on Chargers.com and I can't even find it cached :icon_sad:

3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851

Here it is:

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=61331

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Thanks slug. I guess I will be wrong about Leander but he's still a POS. Same with Rashaun but I did have Carlos Polk Andre Lott Jeromey Clary Marcus Curry and a few other bold predictions.

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Well, you wouldn't be the only one wrong about Woods. I was thinking he'd make it as the #4 WR and Kassim as the #5, with Floyd being waived. This was back in April.

Now it looks like Kassim may end up #4 and Floyd #5, with Camarillo on the PS one more year.

6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    It's funny I called for RW's head when we acquired him saying he'd be released (you can go back and check in the first woods thread on S*UT) but after hearing some things AJ and KM had to say about him I penciled him in over Floyd. Whatever this was a great roster for the time I created it :icon_banana: Props to anyone who had the bawls to create a 53 man roster 3-4 months ago.