1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

new mock draft,

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Mar 8, 2013.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Feb 20, 2010
    This is assuming we sign eric winston RT Cheifs

1. Chance Warmack, OG Alabama,- Throw the kid at left guard let him replace what dielman left.

2. Jonathan Banks ,CB Miss State- jammer might be moved to SS, banks had a terrible Combine he might fall to us

3.Chris Faulk, OT LSU- He's no elite tackle but he would be a strong pass blocker and a reliable blocker.

4.Kevin Reddick ,ILB North carolina - simple we lost spikes lets replace with talent

5.Kenjon Barner, HB Oregon- a Shifty back who can propose an explosiveness out the backfield and give us a sproles type hb

6. Denard Robinson Wr Michigan- A good wr who can play alil qb

7. Jordan Rodgers qb vanderbuilt.- a garbage pick.

If we dont get winston.

1. Eric Fisher ,OT Michigan.
    2. Jonathan Banks ,CB Miss state
    3. Brandon williams DT Missouri Southern State
    4.kevin reddick ilb nc
    5. Theo Reddick HB notre dame
    6.mychal rivera TE tennesee
    7.Jordan Rodgers qb vanderbuilt
  2. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Mar 25, 2012
    If those are the two options, Here's to hoping we on't get Winston
  3. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Jun 28, 2010
    Exactly what are people seeing from Denard that would lead them to call him a "good" WR. Good WR's don't drop more passes than they actually catch. His hands are still highly questionable. And I get that "it's only a 6th round pick" but we could arguably get more production out of Rivera as an H-Back with that pick than Robinson.

Also, I don't see how signing a career RT in free agency would preclude drafting a 1st round tackle. Also, even looking past the selection of a guard (who can't play center) in the Top 15, Warmack's played RG almost exclusively in his time at Bama. He's also given up a decent amount of sacks there as well (something that's getting swept under the rug by folks gushing over him), so I don't know that it can just be assumed that he can switch to the blind-side and be plug-and-play against quicker, more athletic linemen than he was facing even in the SEC.
  4. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Doubt we go CB that high since we spent 20 million on Derek Cox. I can see us picking one but the prupose was to get a need, not still have a big one.
  5. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Aug 14, 2006
    You're better at being nice than me.

Robinson isn't worth pick in any round and its astonishing to me that he's still popping up on the radar at all, and its hard for me to be respectful of anyone who thinks their being clever or creative by selecting him and fantasizing of the next Wes Welker. At best he ends up on the practice squad, more likely he's not even worth that much.

And I've done enough bashing the people who have us taking Warmack, I simply don't have another ounce of patience to waste explaining why its a STUPID idea.
  6. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Sep 25, 2011
    He could be a Josh Cribbs type player, but that's all. And he went undrafted so..