1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New season starting sunday!!!

Discussion in 'American Football' started by VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!, Nov 6, 2008.

1. VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!

VJ IS THE MAN!!!!! BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    This sunday is the NEW beginning of the BOLTS season. From what i have read they are flying high and ready for the second half. Just think we are a game out of the division with playing horrible so far. Teddy is gone and great things are coming!!!!

GO BOLTS!!!!!!

2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +188
    Well we like to THINK of it as new season but in reality this is still the same team it was in August/September/October. Hopefully their attitude has truly changed and that can lead to better playing. But this is still the 3-5 2008 San Diego Chargers, 2nd in the NFL's worst division, 28th in total defense but 2nd in total scoring. A new season, sure we can have that mentality, especially the fans, but it's anything but "new."
    Let me put this out there. This is what Norv likes. He prefers taking a struggling mediocre team and putting them in the run for the playoffs playing incredibly conservative and predictable. Then he steps it up big time and tries to make a run at the Superbowl. Happened that exact way last year, will history repeat itself? Let's not forget we could easily be 5-3 if not for a blown whistle and a last-second miracle.

3. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,983
    I see it as 8 games of redemption. If we can make the playoffs that great, if not, just kick some ***. :tup: