1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New the community, just saying hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by mando-charger, Aug 28, 2012.

1. mando-charger

mando-charger BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    hello brother and sister bolts!

my name is erik, im 32 and have an amazing wife and new son. i live in victorville, ca, the desert about 2 1/2 hours north of san diego where i work for the railroad. im a star wars dork, a big chargers fan, of course and am really into mud runs and other extreme events like that.

ive been a chargers fan since 2006 or so, i really got into football while in the military and my favorite player is eric weddle.

the wife and i go to a game every year, this year we are stepping it up and going to 2 games, the first home game against the titans and again in december against the bengals.
    this season ive decided to combine 2 of my passions and ive created 2 star wars boba fett helmets in a chargers theme for myself and a good friend of mine which we will be rocking at the chargers/titans game in a couple weeks, so if you see us around please come say hello!

my favorite chargers moment was ladanian tomlisons preformance in the 2007 season, he was really great that year, my worst chargers moment was last season when rivers dropped the snap in KC and the 22 interceptions he racked up last year. i still think he is a great QB and im really hoping for the amazing preformance this season that i know him and our entire team are capable of.

thats about all ive got for now. im looking forward to participating in the community and on the forum here and i hope to talk bolts with you all soon.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,173
    Welcome to the forum!

3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    A Star Wars dork who has mated...wow! Just when you think you've seen everything!

Welcome, newbie (re. 2006). Many of us here have shed tears over the Chargers going back to the '60s.

4. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +441
    Welcome!... post loads, you sound like an 'interesting' person!.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408