1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

News flash Charger Fan ... You are not making the playoffs

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Raider Nilbilly Boy, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raider Nilbilly Boy

Raider Nilbilly Boy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Nilbilly Boy is back in the saddle and is ready to spit piss and fire. I'm not going to hide behind stats or blow hearted chest beatings on how great the Raiders are, Norm has cut my nuts off by going 4-7 to do that. Yeah and I've heard the taunts of "you suck", "raider fader" etc... All I've got to say to you Raider Hater is BRING IT. We're here 24 - 7 and we've got all you can handle. 3 Super Bowl Rings, 16 Hall of Famers and a Nation of Silver and Black hard core freaks makes for a strong platform to take on all comers who want to get to the top of the NFL hill.

Now, let's divert our attention to the Powder Blue johnny come latelys of San Diego. I know Charger Fan is feeling good with a 7-4 record right now, but for those fellas down south that haven't been paying attention to current events they are 2 behind to Donco's. They jacked themselves just enough in the beginning of the season losing to Dallas, Denver and Pittsburgh to screw themselves o! ut of a playoff birth. They still have Indy, KC and Denver on their schedule so chances of catching Bronco Filly are nil. Wildcard ... don't think so PRETENDERS, Jax has that wrapped up with Cleveland, SF, Houston and Tenn remaining on their schedule. Looks like another season of wishing they could compete for the championship.

So Charger Ray and the Dead Bolts of SD ... the Raiders are going to give you an early Christmas present by putting you out of your misery early with an *** kicking on Sunday. The Redskins exposed a weak offensive line last week and the key is getting to Brees early and often. Burgess wants payback and he's going put the "all you can eat" feedbag on, look for a 3 sack game from him. However, stopping SD means stopping LT and we clearly haven't had a good track record on this. It's all about discipline and holding your defensive zones. Buddy Jr. knows this and isn't about to let his young secondary get burnt again ... look for the backers to make some ! big plays and Big Ted Washington to eat Lo Neal up.

We will own home field advantage this week as our LA contingency takes over Qualcomm and "Show Me Your Bolts" fan stays home in fear of the Autumn Wind pillaging just for fun ... drinking their beer, kissing their women and slapping their mamas. Speaking of beer, Charger Fan will never get respect they crave by drinking the The OPB. OPB you ask? Check out

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=23562

2. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    New's flash Gayder fans, YOUR team is not going to the playoffs!! Lol!! :lol: :lol2: :rofl3

NillyBillyBob, you like other Faider Gayder fans always living in the past.

You guys got stomped 49-14 last year in OUR house and the same thing will happen again, and again. We own you guys here and in your piece of crap black hole.

If guys can't even beat a pathetic Dolphins team at home, what make you think that you can come in here and even compete with us? Your players have already given up and cleaned out their lockers.

So get used to your permanent place at the bottom of the AFC west and watch as the Bolts steamroll though your sorry *** team and into the playoffs!

3. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313

Easy on the pathetic thing

2003 - Dolphins 26 San Diego 10
    2002 - Dolphins 30 San Diego 3
    2000 - Dolphins 17 San diego 7
    1999 - Dolphins 12 San Diego 9

4. SDSWEATHOGS

SDSWEATHOGS Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +7
    listen up gatchaman, you girls do not own ****...it is all about the super bowl victories not appearances (remember steve young????) when wil you san diegan sweathogs learn that you are nowhere near the silver and black. yeah sure you had a good season last year but prior to that??? it seems like you girls peak every 10 years!!!you really want to see who owns who??look at raider-charger history and then we will see what you have to say..you think you can handle that????

5. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    There you go again talking about the past. We don't care about your SB rings from 20-30+ years ago! Yeah we remember Steve Young, but I'm sure you remeber the beating you guys took down here from Tampa. "Gannon throws....INTERCEPTED!!!!!

It's all about whats happening now and that's why so many people make fun of you idiot mypoic Gayder fans! Always bringing up what you did DECADES ago!

Bottom line is were in the Playoff hunt and you guys aren't and haven't been for the last 3 years. Hell, your team couldn't beat SDSU right now! So enjoy watching your team get embarrased on national TV this Sunday Night!

6. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    hey gatchaman, past glory is better than no glory..the RAIDERS have accomplished in a decade more then what your pathetic sorry excuse of a team has done in their entire history...prove me wrong if you can.. :lol:

7. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Again, what the hell does your past glory have to do with this Sundays game and your team TODAY? Yes, you guys won in the PAST but it doesn't matter now. It's not going to make your team better.

But if it makes you feel better tune into ESPN classic and watch your old Super Bowl hightlights.

8. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Where you at now Faider fans? What do you got to say now? Who's not going to the playoff? YOU guys aren't!

Raiders Suck!!!!!!

Nilly Billy
    :dumbass:

9. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Fading into the Darkness

I was there at the "Q" last night and saw the Faider fans like drone bees after the game. just walking in a daze after the Big Poppy Chargers spanked that AZZ on National TV.

Prior to this game i didnt think the Raiders were that good. But **** that was an understatement, the RAIDERS just SUCK!! Kerry Collins is not even close to a decent quarterback, you could see the guy taking 4 steps throw. No rythm with his offense, and surely didnt lead the team. That team is in complete disaray, i can hear the players, fans, coaching staff, **** even old retired raiders turning over in their graves at just how ******* pathetic that team is.

Anyone seen Raider Greg? Yo, you called out my boy on your show last week. Look at the scoreboard *******. Your team sucks ***!! You talk, and talk, and talk. But the only hope you have for that pathetic franchise is to trade with the Texans to get Reggie Bush. Bringing in Moss and turning him into a POSSESSION reciever. I gotta give it to you guys, i didnt even think the raiders were that stupid.

Chargers are going to be good for several years to come, so get used to getting smacked around. We are for real. The big 3 LT, Gates, and Bress. Maybe we will be kind enough to give you Rivers, but it'll Cost you #24.

Chris out.

One more thing RAIDER GREG im calling you out. You wanna talk **** SKYPE ME. bengalchris I'll be waiting until then put up or SHUT THE **** UP!!!

10. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    what happened sd cha-chas!!!!!!couldn't handle the dolphins again???????? it looks like you're not going to the playoffs.(ha!ha!) you guys have never accomplished anything and never will!!!!(HA!HA!)

11. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Haha, unlike your pathetic team, we still have a shot at the playoffs. So enjoy your watching highlights of your past Teams on CLassic sports because the Raiduhs aren't going to accomplish anything ever again!

12. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    HA!HA!HA! NO PLAYOFFS IN YOUR FUTURE !!!!!!!! SO I'LL HAVE A SEAT FOR YOU RIGHT NEXT TO MINE GAYCHAMAN..SEE YOU IN NEXT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Mother Earth

Mother Earth BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Imagine the following: You go to the kitchen, pull a glass out of the cabinet, and pour a delicious glassful of "Wheat Grass and Cranberry Spritzer" or whatever drink suits your fancy. You drink it down. Mmm. Then you picture of glasses of iced tea put the glass in the recycle bin. Every time you or someone else in your household uses a glass for a drink, into the recycle bin it goes. Every week when you go to the grocery store, you buy new glasses. Keep imagining.... Restaurants do the same thing—every glass of wine, beer, water or whiskey they serve requires a new glass, rather than being served in a glass that gets washed and reused.

What is the point of this Bizarro World of Glassware? The idea is to imagine the inefficiency that would be inherent in such glass use:

* the energy required to transport and process the additional "glass to be recycled";
    * the energy required to create the new glassware from recycled glass (or from raw materials, when people aren't recycling properly);
    * the pollution associated with these operations;
    * or, in the worst case, where people are too lazy to recycle their glasses, the disposal costs.

Of course, we do not do this with the glasses in our kitchen cabinets—we reuse them hundreds of times. But realize that the Bizarro World of Glassware DOES apply to glass bottle packaging. The glass bottles and jars in which we buy juice, fancy teas, spaghetti sauce, and other food and beverage products are not cleaned and reused in the US, they are recycled (or, all too often, just tossed in the trash). Even the better case, recycling, requires the glass bottle packaging to be stripped of its labels, melted down, and reformed into new glass. This is far more energy-intensive than sterilizing and reusing the bottles.

So, why don't we do the sensible thing and reuse glass bottles? Or is this idea just a brainless pipedream from someone who's taken one too many swigs off the ol' bottle of prune ripple?

14. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    What the f*&K?

Who the hell? This is a footbal only site!!

15. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    What the f*&K?

Lol. sounds like "Trash Talk" to me.

16. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    You got jokes!

That was really funny Ray, Good one. Almost as funny as your yo momma jokes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.