1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

News Flash- Igor and Coop suck

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by pgreenbe305, Jan 22, 2008.

1. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I'm not sure if this has been posted, but my fave QB of all time (see avatar) got a bit more knicked up than usual: http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1386375873

The report is that he got up a bit gimpy after the sack in which they lost 8 yards. Sack delivered by Igor and Coop. I don't ever wish for anyone to get hurt, but I do find it comical that one of the guys in on the sack was highly criticized all week by the media.

Go Giants (sorry people, me rooting for the Patriots is like having sex for virginity)!

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I personally don't give a shanarat's *** what is going on outside the Bolts. Our season is over. Its time to start talking about how we are going to improve.

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

3. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I do care- the Chargers played well and our players are damn good. For Igor to take a lot of crap all week for a few comments (compared to some of the sh*t other players say and do), and then have a monster sack (in a losing effort, unfortunately) on Brady, I'm proud of the guy. My only hope is that we can get better next year and compete more effectively (with our whole team in place).