1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Clears Pacman To Play

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
  2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +503
    D Flo in disguise.

3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Adam Jones is a dynamic corner. I bet Tenn. is kicking themselves in the head right now knowing he was cleared. Question, if Cro had gone and done those things when Goodell have done likewise for the Chargers? I think not.
    The Dallas defensive front is scary enough. Now they've got a secondary to match. Could the Superbowl talk finally be legit?

4. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/08/adam-jones-at-hooters.html

And he gets the news of his reinstatement at a Hooters? :lol:

I wonder if he had to be restrained from making it rain?

5. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    Goodell's word isn't worth anything now. I also heard Brandon Marshall's 3 game suspension my be reduced to just 1 game.

6. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Awesome...he's on my fantasy team!

7. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    How did you get into Davis?

8. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Good one... how about a 2000+ SAT and a 4.0+ GPA? Marshall was available and I know he'll be one of Cuddler's options following the suspension. Plus I've got LT, Tony Romo, Brett Favre, Antonio Gates, SD Defense, and Kaeding. I'm unstoppable so WR is a weak link...oh well.

9. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    I didn't know that the SAT scores went up, I was thinking WTF how do you get a 2000? Makes my score from high school of 1550 sound real low. :tdown:

Anyways, do you have a link to your fantasy team? Just curious who you have on your team. You mentioned you got LT, so you must have picked at the most second, if not first. I picked first in my league, so I'm just curious how my team stacks up against yours.:tup:

10. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    There are a lot of strip clubs in Dallas for PacMan to get into trouble inside. :icon_eek:

11. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    I was just teasing because we play the donks in week two. Both my parents are Davis alumni.

12. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Wow!! A freaking 1550!!!! Are you kidding. I got a 2040 which is a 1240 on yours...where did you go to school? Sanfurd, Hahvahd?

And it's no go on fantasy football. My buds in the league are at five different colleges and four of them don't wanna play so I disbanded. All I've got is a facebook one now but it's got Marion Barber instead. Sorry...I disbanded right after I posted that.

13. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    Hah, funny thing about that college... I screwed up too much and ended up not doing that college thing. Just partied for a couple of years and ended up joining the Navy. Oh well, that's life. Finishing up my degree now is tough as hell. I feel like an old fart when I say "stay in school" and "don't screw it up like I did"! :lol:

That sucks about your fantasy league man. This is actually my first year playing fantasy. I never was around a whole lot of football fans big enough to play fantasy before, and I never really wanted to play in a league with people I don't know. It's making the anticipation for the season unbearable!:icon_rofl:

14. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Heard today that he was eating at Hooters when he got the call - perfect...