1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Color Rush coming to San Diego with the Broncos

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Cheapseats, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I just got my season tickets in the mail and took a close look at the small logos in the upper right hand corner of the tickets. On the tickets for the Thursday night game against the Broncos it said..."NFL Color Rush". In case you are color blind or have a black and white tv...this means that both teams will be wearing single color uniforms, both jerseys and pants. My guess is that the Chargers will be in head to toe powder "power" blue and the donkeys will be wearing traffic cone orange. the NFL stated that all teams in the league would do this at least once...and now it's our turn.

Normally, I don't wear sunglasses at night but this may prove an exception. You have been "warned"!

2. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    I wear sunglasses at all Chargers games, so it really doesn't matter to me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    now is it our actual throwbacks or those dumb modernized alternate uniforms?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    The electric powder blue I'd imagine, unfortunately. The originals are so much better :(

5. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,405
    Elway: "Our QB competition is wide open."

Translation: "We don't have a quarterback."

• Funny Funny x 2