1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Network Charger programming for August 2007

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    9/6/07
    4 p.m. EST -- Top 10
    Top 10 Elusive Runners - NFL's Top 10 ranks the most elusive runners in NFL history including Colts-Rams running back Marshall Faulk, Lions running back Barry Sanders and Eagles quarterback Randall Cunningham.
    5 p.m. EST -- Top 10
    Top 10 Weather Games - From the legendary Ice Bowl to the Raiders-Patriots Snow Bowl, NFL's Top 10 ranks the greatest bad weather games in NFL history.

I am not sure if these will include Chargers, but there is a good chance.

8/9/07
    9 p.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp
    Inside Training Camp 2007: San Diego Chargers - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the San Diego Chargers Training Camp under new head coach Norv Turner from San Diego , California . Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.

8/12/07
    6 a.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp
    Inside Training Camp 2007: San Diego Chargers - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the San Diego Chargers Training Camp under new head coach Norv Turner from San Diego , California . Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.

8/13/07
    9 p.m.EST -- Inside Training Camp

8/19/07
    6 a.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp

8/23/07
    8 p.m. -- Inside Training Camp
    Inside Training Camp 2007: San Diego Chargers - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the San Diego Chargers Training Camp under new head coach Norv Turner from San Diego , California . Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills,

8/24/07
    10 p.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp

8/25/07
    10 p.m. EST-- NFL Preseason Game Live
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals (LIVE)

8//27/07
    5 a.m.EST -- Inside Training Camp

1 p.m. EST-- NFL Preseason Game
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals
    8/28/07
    8 p.m.EST -- NFL Preseason Game
    8/29/07
    12:30 a.m. EST -- NFL Preseason Game
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals3:30 p.m. EST -- NFL Preseason Game
    8/30/07
    10 p.m. EST -- NFL Preseason Game Live
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers (LIVE)

2. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Hopefully this will actually be the Inside Training camp one this time. It was Inside Indy training camp the last time this was announced. I wish Cox Cable would update their guide more often so I don't DVR the wrong thing. Grr.

3. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Those were fromt he NFL Network website.

4. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

Koolness. Now that I know NFL ntwk is going to show the Arizona and San Fransico games, I'll be able to see them ALL! W00t!
    :tup:

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Glad to help!:tup:

6. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

Those two are going to be harsh, though. I'll probably be up till 1am watching because of the late start and the time diff.

Oh well, I GUESS I'LL SUFFER! :lol:

7. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    nice work con :tup: :tup: