1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Network Charger programming for August 2007

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,336
    9/6/07
    4 p.m. EST -- Top 10
    Top 10 Elusive Runners - NFL's Top 10 ranks the most elusive runners in NFL history including Colts-Rams running back Marshall Faulk, Lions running back Barry Sanders and Eagles quarterback Randall Cunningham.
    5 p.m. EST -- Top 10
    Top 10 Weather Games - From the legendary Ice Bowl to the Raiders-Patriots Snow Bowl, NFL's Top 10 ranks the greatest bad weather games in NFL history.

I am not sure if these will include Chargers, but there is a good chance.

8/9/07
    9 p.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp
    Inside Training Camp 2007: San Diego Chargers - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the San Diego Chargers Training Camp under new head coach Norv Turner from San Diego , California . Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.

8/12/07
    6 a.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp
    Inside Training Camp 2007: San Diego Chargers - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the San Diego Chargers Training Camp under new head coach Norv Turner from San Diego , California . Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.

8/13/07
    9 p.m.EST -- Inside Training Camp

8/19/07
    6 a.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp

8/23/07
    8 p.m. -- Inside Training Camp
    Inside Training Camp 2007: San Diego Chargers - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the San Diego Chargers Training Camp under new head coach Norv Turner from San Diego , California . Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills,

8/24/07
    10 p.m. EST-- Inside Training Camp

8/25/07
    10 p.m. EST-- NFL Preseason Game Live
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals (LIVE)

8//27/07
    5 a.m.EST -- Inside Training Camp

1 p.m. EST-- NFL Preseason Game
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals
    8/28/07
    8 p.m.EST -- NFL Preseason Game
    8/29/07
    12:30 a.m. EST -- NFL Preseason Game
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals3:30 p.m. EST -- NFL Preseason Game
    8/30/07
    10 p.m. EST -- NFL Preseason Game Live
    2007 NFL Preseason Game: San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers (LIVE)

2. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Hopefully this will actually be the Inside Training camp one this time. It was Inside Indy training camp the last time this was announced. I wish Cox Cable would update their guide more often so I don't DVR the wrong thing. Grr.

3. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,336
    Those were fromt he NFL Network website.

4. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

Koolness. Now that I know NFL ntwk is going to show the Arizona and San Fransico games, I'll be able to see them ALL! W00t!
    :tup:

5. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,336
    Glad to help!:tup:

6. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

Those two are going to be harsh, though. I'll probably be up till 1am watching because of the late start and the time diff.

Oh well, I GUESS I'LL SUFFER! :lol:

7. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    nice work con :tup: :tup: