1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Network reported Scott Mruczkowski

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Stan_The_Man_12, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    Has extended with the Chargers for 3 more years. This was on the "scroll bar" at the bottom of the TV, not sure if anybody else saw this. This was around 4:00 pm PST

Stan :rivers17:

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Good stuff to our, hopefully, future RG

4. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Props to Mooch. Adios Mr. Olivea. I think the O-line is going to kick *** this year.

5. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38

“Scott is a young player who we’ve seen improve during his three seasons in our program,” Chargers General Manager A.J. Smith said. “We think he’s got a bright future and we wanted to keep him in the fold. His work ethic is outstanding and he takes the game very seriously. He wants to get better. We’re glad that he wants to continue his development with us.”

I love reading this comment from AJ.

Stan :rivers17:

6. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    sweet extending him was on my wishlist.

AJ must have operatives on the board....:lol:

:abq2::abq1::abq2::abq1::abq2:

7. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +504
    Still curious as to why he has not bumped Goff from RG by now?. If he is not better than Goff in 07 how much upside has he got?. I am hopeful once he gets in there he'll turn it up a notch or 2. I cannot believe he is not a better run blocker than Goff. Were he to get in we might run right now and again.

Anyhows, once again glad we are looking after our own. Now onto Marcus, Philip and Shawne. :tup:

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Buh-bye, Mr. Thee Ohio State University. He can take his pouting, dinosaur-armed *** somewhere else. Package him up, AJ. :tup: