1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Re-Draft: Gonzalez versus Davis???

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buttmunch, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
  2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,787
    Gonzales has 5 more catches than Davis and they're saying we reached. 5. Give me a break.

Who is the hotness in your av Buttmunch?

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Any draft that doesn't have Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson in the top spot is moronic.

I don't need to read the rest if that isn't the case.

4. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Any draft where Michael Jordan isn't first pick is moronic.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,056
    Gonzalez gets more love because he's a Manning player - and the media loves to watch the Colts. Davis to Gonzalez isn't either a big advantage/disadvantage.

At least they gave us some weddle love

6. gobigblue

gobigblue BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Watch the draft analysis of both Davis and Weddle. Hearing Kiper's analyst on Davis, he's actually right on with his injury issues. Also on Weddle. I remember seeing all those draft picks go to the Bears and thinking "WTF?!!!". After what he's been doing so far and seeing what the Bears got for those picks, I would have to say that was a Bears fleecing!!!

<div><object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1p8alikahVJXPcZe5"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1p8alikahVJXPcZe5" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="335" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1uccd_sd2007draftday1_events">Sd2007draftday1</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/jcdavey">jcdavey</a></i></div>

7. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    McShay bashed the Davis pick and still bashes it so it's no surprise, and did he really say having Gonzalez would mean we wouldn't need to trade for Chambers? :lol:

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,980
    Last I checked, we aren't known as a "passing" team so how the hell can they compare the two on those factors.:bolt:

9. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Yes, inquiring minds want to know! :yes:

10. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Yeah. After sayng it takes three years to grade a draft, he's all set to grade this one after half a season. Flip teams with these two and then I wonder what the comparison would be.

11. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Hopefully Buster reads that column before tomorrow night. Dude needs a fire light under his glass @ss!