1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Replay

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Mid-west Chargers fan, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    How sweet,

Chargers-Bengals on Wednesday night NFL replay at 8pm EST:icon_banana:. We get a chance to see the Chargers play a full game in one half of football (42-13 in the 2nd half).

Sean (get me a barf bag) Salisbury just commented (on ESPN The Blitz)that "this team's got a chance at representing (for the AFC) in the S.B." and guaranteeing that L.T. will be breaking Alexanders touchdown record (+4).:guns:

I went out to "Wally World" (Wal Mart Super Center for those uninitiated) after the game (wearing my colors, of course) and had a number of people come up to me and say: "Did you see the end of that game", "How did they do that", and "nice win". All I could do was GLOAT!!!!!!!:nana_dance:

Tough game ahead but, BRING ON THE DONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. update in progress
  3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Good.

Now, for GOTW honors. :yes: :tup:

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,885
    I'm looking forward to hearing Boomer go on about the game

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,057
    What about Salsbury steak?

Is he still a anti Charger homer, or did he jump back on the bandwagon?

6. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I think Mariucci, Eisen, and Deion will be really analyzing this game on NFL GameDay tonight.

:yes: :tup:

7. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Hearing him talk, it sounds like he's starting to home for his old team.:icon_rofl: I wonder if he needs some salt and pepper for the Crow?

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,885
    Boomer was gushing over philip rivers