1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL.TV?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Aug 8, 2007.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,460
    Does anyone know if there's any NFL thing equivalent to MLB.TV where I can watch games via the internet?

2. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Never heard of one. The NFL just hasn't figured out how to charge for it's use yet.

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    The NFL seems pretty airtight when it comes to this type of stuff. They didn't even allow highlights on youtube.

4. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,460
    Major League Baseball seems to have it down (charging for the use) I don't see why the NFL can't follow their lead.

I'm not asking about freebies here, I paid $109 to be able to watch out of market baseball games via the internet all season long. (Although I think the fact that I can't watch "in market" games from Arkansas is rather stupid.)

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Good question, Leo. I have no idea. Send me some Bolt Cash and let's get to the bottom of this.

6. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i remember a column on this topic a year or two back, they were suppose to have a .tv up and running, don't know what went wrong.

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,460
    You afforded Phillips, you don't need any cash :mad:

8. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    thats a hugew problem i have optimum now i have to get direct tv so i can have the nfl network and see all the games whatever it takes it has to be done