1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL.TV?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Aug 8, 2007.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,422
    Does anyone know if there's any NFL thing equivalent to MLB.TV where I can watch games via the internet?

2. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Never heard of one. The NFL just hasn't figured out how to charge for it's use yet.

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    The NFL seems pretty airtight when it comes to this type of stuff. They didn't even allow highlights on youtube.

4. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,422
    Major League Baseball seems to have it down (charging for the use) I don't see why the NFL can't follow their lead.

I'm not asking about freebies here, I paid $109 to be able to watch out of market baseball games via the internet all season long. (Although I think the fact that I can't watch "in market" games from Arkansas is rather stupid.)

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Good question, Leo. I have no idea. Send me some Bolt Cash and let's get to the bottom of this.

6. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i remember a column on this topic a year or two back, they were suppose to have a .tv up and running, don't know what went wrong.

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,422
    You afforded Phillips, you don't need any cash :mad:

8. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    thats a hugew problem i have optimum now i have to get direct tv so i can have the nfl network and see all the games whatever it takes it has to be done