1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Nice win!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MountainDew, Dec 21, 2008.

1. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    Wow what a wonderful game we had Today! But, of course, you know I cant be Positive. Cromartie sucks a fat one! The dude just purely sucks!

P.S. Jagear bombs Sunday!

2. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334

I agree........And I also agree Cromatie sucks!!

3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Do you still think we should release LT or will you finally just come to our side and agree that our gameplan has changed and that is inevitably going to deflate a player's numbers?
    As for Cro. I've heard of playing off recievers, playing to get interceptions, playing to disrupt the sure catch, even playing to let safeties take over, but I have no idea what to call Cromartie's style.
    It's kind of like, "get as far behind as possible and then rush the dude knowing full well that you're either going to miss entirely or barely slow his *** down". And for running defense, he's kinda the "don't even think of going anywhere near that ball" secondary member. It's sickening to see a defender who plays his position that poorly. He isn't the worst but he's close, he really is IMO.

4. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    its unbelievable, what happened to him this year? I know he's injured, but was last year a fluke? I genuinely cant see how a player can just complete ignore the fundementals of his position and thus become a non entity out there

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Neon Deion. :tdown:

Save Cro's money to pay Merriman, AJ. Cason can take Cro's spot.

6. clontarf_bolt

Ratings:
    +40
    what you mean??

I agree, Im shocked that everywhere I read theyre just assuming that Merriman is pretty much cut and we need to find a replacement :icon_huh:

7. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Deion is involved in supposedly coaching Cro in the offseason. Cro has been attending his 'camp'. Deion Sanders was a flashy CB in his day but like Cro avoided physical contact at all costs, and had/has a big mouth.

To be honest imho, I am scared shitless with Cro out there. He is a massive liability. I cannot believe the coaches are not seeing what I am. Cletis offers much more right now. Get him in there. I reckon Cro is barely worth an active roster spot now. Check out his defending when Garcia ran it in. He wanted nothing to do with trying to get by the blocker to get to Garcia.

:icon_evil:

Oh and Castillo........ don't get me started. He is the Mike Goff of the D line only ridiculously overpaid.

:icon_rofl:

8. clontarf_bolt

Ratings:
    +40
    ah i see, didnt realise Sanders coached him....I gotta say I find Sanders hillarious but damn him if he's had anything to do with Cro stinking up a storm this season.

and as for Cro in the play offs?! scared is indeed the word! Cletis or Cason need to get more reps

9. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30

Sophomore slump. Last season he was the greatest, this season he sucks. I'll see how he does next season before issuing a guilty verdict.

10. clontarf_bolt

Ratings:
    +40
    true that, i dont like to judge cuz he rocked so damn much last year!

11. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    :yes:

It is a bit of a mystery. It's intersting... if you look at what Michael Turner has done this year we probably would be a better team had we let LT go instead.

HOWEVER! Loyalty is a two way street. LT has given all of us such great moments and memories over the last 8 years. And for my dollar and my fan experience, I'd rather watch LT wind down in San Diego than see him replaced. Silly maybe... but we are always getting on players for failing to appreciate how good they have it... I think sometimes fans can be just as guilty. :yes:

12. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    It looked like he was hobblin' a lot yesterday and seemed like he definitely has an issue with his hammy.

13. clontarf_bolt

Ratings:
    +40
    i agree, i dont know how people have been so quick to turn on LT, our O line stinks and we haven't been trying to run the ball as much. we would have been been stupid to get rid of LT after all he's done for the organisation.

Its a pity that Turner had to go, because he's shown how well he can play when given the chance!

14. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    The only injury Cro has is that he ripped his **** ring out and now has pain! He is a ****in puss and faker.