1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

No respect from Boston sports radio

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BeerGuy, Sep 18, 2008.

1. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    Let me start by saying that the show I'm about to mention is my favorite, AND, they are usually the most reasonable on the air.

Michael Holley, one of the hosts of the Dale & Holley show and the author of "Patriot Reign," mentioned that the Chargers may not make the playoffs. He proceeded to take some fairly heated calls from local Chargers fans. I've included his email address below if you want to send him your well wishes.

DaleandHolley@entercom.com

The week prior to your game against the Pats you should tune in over the internet at weei.com. I'd love to hear some of you call in. Luckily for you the morning show is weak so you won't need to get up early. The 10am - 2pm show, Dale & Holley, is the best. From 2pm - 6pm it's total yahoo radio with the most horrific "homer" hosts.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I've had one too many experiences with Boston radio thank you very much

3. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    Really? What happened?

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Went on the ManTown Show in Boston, they brought me on because htey wanted a charger fan and they had this ******* Mike Epps on as well. Just such a ridiculous experience got nothing but **** from those bastards

5. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    I know those guys.....Greg Hill & Lyndon Byars....sorry you had to deal with that.

6. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151

Yeah, those guys were a bunch of ***** to you. Those are the kind of guys I'd like to kick in the *** so hard they'd have to **** out their eye sockets to take a crap.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Ant, I listened to that live in beantown, you held your own and carried yourself with class (for a lawyer:icon_tease:) while they sounded like immature a-holes. It was truely pathetic.

Boston is a shithole and pats fans are smug little shits.

**** the Pats!
    **** thier fans!
    **** Kraft!
    And most of all **** Belicheat!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    We'll never hear the end of it if we don't beat them without Brady in the pocket. The D better starting nutting up and soon.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Even if we do beat them, we still won't get any respect..."If Brady were in there...blah blah blah".

Frankly, if the Chargers ran the table from here on out and were holding the hardware in Tampa in February they would call it a fluke. Embrace the hate, people...and let's hope the Chargers start punching the opposition right in the mouth.

Go Chargers!!!

:abq2::flag::abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  10. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    I can appreciate that, those guys can be a little tough to take even if you are a Boston fan.

You wouldn't want to kick LB in the ***, though, 'cause he was a very accomplished NHL hockey goon. I make it a point never to pick a fight with a guy who made a living fighting on skates...........

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Embrace the Hate Boltheads

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

12. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I heard that show...and like you that is my favorite show on that station, I generally like what comes out of Holly's mouth. I was furious and I was thinking about calling, but I'm sure you know that arguing with hosts on WEEI is like talking to a brick wall...you will never be right and they will never listen to you. They fall back on their words too. I.E. the Randy Moss saga...They all thought he was going to be a cancer. Now they love him and they all say that they wanted from the start. Hold Strong!:abq2: I cant wait to hear them when the pats play the bolts.

13. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    That was ridiculous!!! It was just one big bash fest directed towards you from them and other callers.

One thing I didn't get is why they kept refering to you and other Chargers fans as crack addicts.
    Then they started attacking Rivers for his morality values. It like who the **** cares about what Rivers morality beliefs are?!!!

14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Now tell us how you really,really feel???? :lol::icon_rofl::icon_tease:

15. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I remember that :yes:

Mike epps was there and he would keep saying the same sh*t over and over again. :lol: He liked the colts and thats after we beat them. He was being a bag of douche

16. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    you don't want to know how i feel about those *******s trust me

17. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    99.9 the Fan here really seem to like the Bolts, they broadcast the game live on the radio last Sunday.:tup:

18. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Yeah, but that town surely holds a bunch of world championships.

19. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    so your defense of your base of fans that are schmucks is that they hold titles? Tell me does that apply to NY too? :icon_tease:

20. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    You must be proud of how the Pats aquired those. Shitweasle.

21. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    That's the answer to any conversation between a fan of a team that has some championships, and a fan of a team that doesn't. It's the super easy trump card. Hell, you don't even have to make any kind of valid point, you can just throw the Championship Card.

I guess Boston fans have had to listen to that **** from Yankees fans for so long, they're happy to be able to throw it at other fans. I just hope that if and when our time ever comes, our fans will remember what it was like, and won't be such c*ck knobs.

22. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    Friends, let's built our Buffalo Connection.

The Bills will throw the Pats out of Play off contention this year !

Every Bills win is a Chargers win!
    Knock those high nose Brady chicks from their pedestals