1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NO TIME = NO CHANCE

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Moses

Moses Yeah Buddy!

Ratings:
    +252

I feel you on not getting a backup OT, but the thing with Meachem and Royal is that hindsight is always 20/20. Royal in particular at the time seemed like a good acquisition, different weapon, dangerous slot receiver and return man, it's a shame they haven't panned out, but that's the way it is I guess.

Hopefully they place more importance in the line next summer.

2. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    Yeah, it just amazes me how lazy AJ was and didn't even put an effort into protecting his franchise QB.. An effort would of been nice, at least a rumor. We knew Chris Williams reportedly had a meeting, he can play Guard and Tackle, we should of threw a little more money at him than St. Louis, at the time we actually had a chance at the playoffs..

3. SuperCharger92

Ratings:
    +633
    Potential starting OL on Sunday @Pitt,

Schilling, Hadnot, Hardwick, Vasquez, Haslam.

not great, but not bad. I think Schilling will fill in better than Harris. Harris would be bull rushed all day by Harrison. At least Schilling has NFL experience against a great pass rusher like Julius Peppers, to which he held his own not allowing a sack, but that was at Guard. And Haslam didn't look too bad against Cincy. I thought it was gonna be worse.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    Who knows? these guys may rise to the occasion and give the Stillers all they want and then some. That is asking a lot from these guys but it would sure be a big way to end a losing streak the regulars couldn't overcome.

5. SuperCharger92

Ratings:
    +633
    Well, they played pretty darn good today. I don't get why gameplans like this can be executed like what we saw today.