1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +426
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352762475.685268.jpg

Dinner!

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

2. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Looking good Pumpy!!!

3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,524
    I hope that's not all for yourself....... that's a artery clogger special. ;)

4. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +655
    Always trust a Liberal will step in to put stop to the fun :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

5. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +655
    ^^^ Blew Balls, I think my half-top above should say, "I <3 Blitzy" cuz that that bum Jonah Mouton will NEVER get on the field :D

6. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    There's fun, and then there's shortened life expectancy...... #imjustsaying ;)

7. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    I'm not the patron saint of lost causes for nothing, you know. ;)

8. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +655
    Then allow me to introduce you to Dan Bilzerian, TFB of Paul Bilzerian the infamous corporate raider billionaire. A La Jolla multi-millionaire resident who apparently models his "looks" after "the most interesting man in the World" character. He has reportedly had 3 heart attacks already, by his current ripe old age of 32!

Yeah, some look at the breadth of life than the length of it ;)

[​IMG]

9. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +426
    I made a deal.......... gave away all 10 and I get two of them back cooked......... tomorrow! :D

1st time I have crabbed and I got a limit! :D:cool::D

10. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Sure, and the jogging guru died of a heart attack too........ you can always find examples where genetics trump fitness and eating patterns. Doesn't change the facts for the other 95%........ nice try though. ;)

11. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Sounds like a wise choice...... as long as there're a good cook.

12. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Today's Charger tidbit........

Rivers has a governor over his profanity switch, never once uttering a curse word in a game, no matter how heated he or the game was, teammates say.

But in the hurly burly of trying to make a play, his football switch is failing him. A better grasp of the game’s ever-dynamic risk-reward ratio seems needed, and that means taking stock before each snap, when the adrenaline is less insistent.

How much time is left? Who’s leading? How well are both defenses performing? Should the offense be confident if it gets other chances? What's the result of a sack or a throwway? What would an interception mean?

Part of winning a game is not losing it.

A quarterback holds not only the ball, but the ballgame.

13. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +426
    A good friend of mine's Mom ........ Her dad was a commercial fisherman all his life he passed about 7 years ago......

She called me a bit ago to tell me her Mom was like a kid in a candy store after I left! :)

14. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +426
    Thanks CD!

Will see I have never had Dungeness Crab......:rolleyes:

15. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +655
    Dan aspires to bang PB Playmates and Maxim chicks. He lives a high octane life while high on poon, roids, HGH & Pepsi. I'm guessing that he knows our Ex #56 from the PB mansion. I also hear that he's quite a Poker Donk, so if you play HSPG, you can tap into some of his Daddy's massive loot ;)

16. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    I have friends from NorCal that swear they prefer them over lobster tail. I'm not that far gone, but do think they are about as tasty as any Alaskan King/etc.

17. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +426
    That's what I was told today also! :)

18. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Sure, why not .........he's still more than capable of backup duty I dare say !!! :)

19. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Why so many words ?

I could sum it up simply as ....Philosophy of a perennial LOSER. ;)

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    HOLD your Horses there Negative Nellie ...............NOT everyone !!!!

Well shite, if you're going to take that attitude, then even Vinny and JaFatarse could still play QB in the NFL using that logic .......hell, while we're at it, someone pay Ryan the Leafblower's bail and let's have another shot with him at the helm !!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm not buying the "OLine defense" one little bit, it's been horrid since they went all Hollywood after LT won himself a Rushing title and have lived on that one year of glory ever since .... (well that apply's to Hardwina, Marshmellow Man anyway)

Yeah yeah yeah......I hear ya now....... NO Dielman, No Marshmellow, NO Goff ......etc etc etc ......well lets keep it real here seeing as everyone is finally seeing things for what they really are.

Out of the guys that are NO longer playing, ONLY Dielman is worthy of any real praise, the rest were either one year wonders or honest types at tried hard, they certainly weren't future HOF'ers....

Olivia, Oben, Goff, hell, even Jumpy started 6 games that year when LT ran berserk, so lets not take out Fillup's lackluster showings for the past 24 games on anyone but HIM.

Now I've just watched that Pick 6 he threw ......... Seriously, if I didn't know what a competitive SOB that he is, then I'd swear he deliberately threw that ball straight too the FuccanEars DB....... Have watched it a dozen times, from all angles and all speeds...... There's NO other explanation for how that turned out,it didnt slip or lame duck its way out, he simply threw it staright at the guys NUMBERS !!!!

Now for a start.....WHY did he leave the pocket ??????? .......take a look again, there was absolutely NO pressure or reason for him to roll out to the right the way he did, NONE.
    Then to compound an already farg'd up situation he attempts to pass that ball between 3 defenders ?????????

NAAAAAAHHHHHHH, not buying it for one second ....... Someone get back to me on this and tell me I'm missing something.

Now the 2nd INT, well that was just a typical of late, under thrown chuck & pray attempt that we've all seen far too often over the last year and a half, nothing unusual about that one whatsoever.

P.s......OH and while looking at that Pick 6 over again, checkout the tackle by JUMPY Jerome......fair dinkum-dingo balls, he had the guy smack bang between the crosshairs and whiffed, both hands on him but couldn't wrap a Xmas present that bastage, let alone an opposition player running a ball back for 6 points !!!!!!!........unbelievable (well, Ofcourse it's NOT, it's Jumpy after all)

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Thats an insult to our French/Canadian Brudder up North...... ;)

22. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I'm thinking that this is where the problem lies ................... she's gotta stop demanding "Double up's" on Sunday mornings.

Hell, on top ( no pun intended) of the Triple Header Saturday Night Specials, that are a routine Catholic exercise (hey, they need something to talk about in Church on Sunday mornings, besides which alter boy the Priest is diddling), the poor guy is spitting nothing but airballs come Sunday morning no doubt.

No wonder he looks so lethargic and spent by Sunday Arvo's .............. his poor ol' Male Taddy count is damn near ZERO.
    And no wonder he has a "Noodle arm" (probably TWO if the truth be known) and zero evasiveness, no man can take that much punishment without a few hours sleep and a few hours of TV in between.

23. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    You are one sick individual is what you are MOFO ..... and thats probably why I like you so much. :)

Anywhooo...............

Now there's no need to bring the poor Missus into this ..........

[​IMG]

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is there something WRONG with this picture of the Rivers Family Day out at Sea World by the way ???
    Let me sleep on it, Im sure Ill figure it out.

Anywhooooooooooo (lets try this again)....

[​IMG]

:eek:..............He doesn't babysit ScareCro's kids alot by any chance, does he ???????

(p.s........I honestly can't see a resemblance between him and the Missus so far at all ............ [​IMG]

OK, this time for sure..............

Here we go, finally ............... this looks a little more encouraging.

[​IMG]

I swear to Gawddddd I thought that was Jim Carrey from Dumb & Dumber when I first seen it.

She's homely, but I've seen awhole lot worse hanging on Millionaire's arms mate. ;)

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    ....what happens when he is Womenless. ;)

I'm thinking Whiffy #3 isn't far off at this rate. :D

Look out X ....he's looking to overtake you by the time he's 55 at this rate.

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    There it is !!!! .................. works everytime.

[​IMG]

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    What happened to the "guy who no longer cared from about 3 years ago" ?????

You been LION all this time you bad Boy ??? :cautious:

p.s..................I like that acronym by the way. :tup:

27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Sure does !!!!

How many tub's of Ointment will that take to clear up I wonder ????

[​IMG]

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Thats my Motto, get your own !!!

29. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

You sure it wasn't

[​IMG]