1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. DFWBoltFan

DFWBoltFan Where am I?

Ratings:
    +142
    Jackfrosting is a long winded bastage, who is often full of :poop:.

That is all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    I am PUMPY and I approve of this message! :D

3. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    Dave, I changed the channel when Xfactor came on! ;)

I did not get the PI call in the endzone!

Carson P. was hit in the head a few times even had his helmet taken off??? No call........

If your feeling crabby I always have room on the boat!

A few days ago I was out and my fish finder said 249 feet deep dropped in my pot(trap) w/300 feet of line!
    Same as I always do! No problem! Right??? This time the buoy went under and just headed down!
    All I know it's deeper then 300 feet!!!! Happy it was my home made pot!!!! :rolleyes:

4. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Now you need to make another pot *and* get a fargin fathometer? ;)

Yeah, hard for me to feel bad about the Faiders getting jobbed, but watching game after game with the brand of officiating we are seeing can't help but piss ya off after a while. The name "Palmer" isn't among the favorite few who "deserve their protection" I guess.... I was saying earlier/elsewhere that isn't the only thing broken (read coming apart at the seams) this year - Rick Gosslin must agree:

Rick Gosselin@RickGosselinDMN
    12 defenders were fined by NFL this week & just one offensive player. NFL has doled out $2.273 million in fines in 2012 -- $2.019 to defense

Again, unless your name is Heinz Ward - you can pretty well do what you want to a defensive player and count on getting away with it - you might get flagged if its too obvious, but the chances of getting fined are near nil. <spit>

I used to just turn to college games to get over this kind of crap - but they are just as bad these days... Hopefully they can put together some decent officiating for the upcoming bowl games but I doubt it. </rant>

Weather shifted back down here, water warmed back up on the surface so the trout went deep and the bite slowed significantly. Expect it to be right back up there in a few weeks. :cool:

5. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,481
    You forgot to add...... with a persecution complex. ;)

6. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Maybe we should quit needling him for a spell? Don't want him going off the deep end and saying irrational stuff about sheep and communism and stuff....
    :ninja:

Breaking newz: "The Manefesto of JackFrosting - Film at 11"

7. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    Don't worry, he's apolitical, so that's the least of our worries. ;)

8. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    The communism stuff anyway. Sheep are vulnerable.

9. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    OK, that's it ......I just might do a British Nurse here and OFF myself if this bullying keeps up .......

Sorry to make light of a persons death, but I've just finished reading up on that story from England and quite frankly find that entire story the biggest load of bullshit this side of Dean the Wormer saying that the story written by Anderson Acee is fabricated.

So I'm expected to believe that this woman answers a phone call, which happens to be a prank from a couple of Aussie radio clowns (who by the way, I'm NOT condoning at all), she then connects them though to another Nurse who then proceeds to give out "sensitive and personal" info on the Princess' condition under false pretences, so the other nurse offs herself over it ?????

FARK OFF !!!!!....... That is so unbelievable I'm quite shocked to think that even most poms even fell for that load of horseshit.....

Then some typical, stuck up Pommy bastage hospital spokesman gets his ugly mutt of a head on TV and makes some heartfelt statement saying what a brilliant colleague she was and how she'd helped so many peeps in her time as a nurse at the place ??

Well thank farg she wasn't attending to me and I needed her to make a life & death decision quickly, she'd have shuddered more than Cason seeing a raging Rice running in his direction if that's the case.

My money's on the hospital sacked her arse and the great coverup is now in full effect ...... ;)

OK,........now, where's that curtain cord again ???????

10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Sheep have never done it for me ......... Now Calf head jobs ???? .....different story all together !!! ;)

11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Don't believe I have ...so obviously NOT.

You damn well know my personal philosophy when it comes to judging players ....... 3 years MINIMUM, after that, either perform or be ready to cop shite for being a pussy. ;)

By the way.....where's your response to the question I asked in regard to RYNO ???

piss or get off the Pot ya wanker..... :)

12. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    That was blue bolt you were asking ya senile bastage.

13. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Seems like there's a bit of contradictory rhetoric between those two posts...;)

14. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    I think it's time to get him on some meds. ;)

15. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    You should have never told us about all that time you spent "working" at the Zoo Jack. ;)

The only calf's tongue I ever touched was with my hand - that sob was rough as a bassturd file! Tell me again about how pleasurable that is??? :geek: Yer a tougher old bastage than I though! :D

16. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Naw... Deev has been gone for weeks now - we know dang good and well what Jack "needs". ;)

17. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........well I could apologize for that slight indiscretion, but farg him, that's a comment I'd have expected him to make if you hadn't beat him to it !!! :)

Where's the contradiction ??????

Did you NOT just read what I said I base my theories on ????

3 years in case you missed it ....... How many years have Liuget and Ingram played for again ???

Absolutely ZERO contradiction in any of my statements, nice try though Ice Prancer. ;)

And yes, the Liuget pick was questionable at the time by many or most fans, so are you telling us you thought it was a genuinely great #1 pick now ???

Wouldn't say the Ingram pick (among fans at least) was anywhere near as questionable as the Liuget one ...... But I'm sure you'd probably think differently on that call too.

18. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I just got off them for farg sake, give a Man a break ...... ;)

19. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Oh no Dave, that wasn't at the Zoo .....

I worked in the slaughterhouse business back as a kid ....... Seen and heard many a story from the old timers that Ill never forget. ;)

Don't believe it was so much about the Calfs tongue Dave, as it was about those large, moist lips and toothless mouths my friend .... Apparently a very very pleasurable combination ..... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, or so I'm lead to be believe. ;)

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Honestly ..... The first decent, on the money post I've read in here in weeks ....... About time you corksoakers, lift your games.

21. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    TMI

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

22. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    Listening to Jack, you'd think the Aussie national past time was bestial necrophilia........ and he wonders why the Aborigines want their land back. :rolleyes:

23. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Well thats strange ???? ......... I thought you enjoyed it whilst we were in the spa together ?

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    C'mon Blew, that's an easy one ....... Basticles are jealous they didn't think of it first.

Now you can figure out WHY Kangaroos JUMP and NOT walk ..... :)

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    OK, time to finish watching the Turds/Donkeys game ......

Hey Blew, I bet you're enjoying the play of Peyton thus far, he's proving beyond doubt there's no such thing as a "one man team", isn't he !!!! :)

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Oh my Gawddddddd .....................Peyton is dropping 40 yarders onto postage stamps in the 3rd Q here ........ can't say Ive seen a better pass than that one to Decker down the sideline, in many a moons .... DAMN that was beautiful !!!

My word thats some damn good football, don't care who is performing it, never get sick of watching perfection in action.

27. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    We knew last year they had a good defense..... all they needed to do was sort out the offense. Manning is certainly still capable of that, since he's his own offensive coordinator. It was obvious watching that team that it was the QB position that was chiefly holding the team back.

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    And there lies the simple crux of the matter Blew ...........................Fox was smart enough to let this guy "run the show", sit back and be handed a paycheck for simply being intelligent enough a person, to delegate the right jobs to the right people.

Could Rivers NOT have run his own Offense ? ...................Ofcourse he could, but there was never a snowballs chance in hell that was ever gonna happen while the great offensive mind of Norf the O-Guru Turner was in charge........ :rolleyes:

I laughed my arse off whenever I seen a post saying that Turner made Rivers a better QB ........ what a load of tripe, if anything it was the complete opposite and the last 2 years have shown that beyond even the biggest doubters imagination ....

29. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    I don't know about that, Jack.

As much as I like Rivers, I've never seen him study the game, in-game, the way Peyton does. After every series, Manning is on the bench going through the photos and talking to his line and receivers. The guy never stops thinking about how to improve what they're doing on the field. Rivers is just standing around watching the defense, for the most part. Philip may put in the time during the week, but on game day, he seems to lack the focus that makes Peyton truly elite.

And it's not just Fox that lets Peyton do as he pleases...... Elway let him bring in the players he was comfortable with too. How many other QBs have that kind of input on personnel decisions? I think none.

30. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    In the first post you said all the wait and see people were pussies. In the second, you said that you'd wait and see for 3 years. So I GUESS you meant that anyone who needed 4 years is a pussy (thought I'd help you out with your backpedaling, though you don't need any help in that area :D)
    By the way, that 3 year deal gives Rygina a few more games to make his mark ;)