1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    LION l'il bastage !!!!! ;)

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Well if you get a job, your more than welcome to join us on the next venture later this year ......... Or better still, win the Lottery and that way you can shout us all to a luxury box, we may even be able to talk BLEW into joining us then !!!!! ;)

3. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Hahahahaha, bet you loved that .......

Did you give Billy G a call and ream him a new one ?????

How come I've never had a problem like that with my laptop ??? ......and the bastage is still going strong with all those broken wires and busted bits hanging from it !!!! :)

4. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Just lucky, I guess (and you're using an older version of Windows). ;)

They shut down my free trial version, so I downloaded the full version on sale. Work fine for a week, then the boot image got corrupted when the game froze. I'm waiting for the install disc to arrive, so I can do a clean install and start over. Luckily, the only thing I have on the Windows side is Skyrim.

5. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Would I lie to you? :D

6. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,485

7. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    [​IMG]

8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

So I assume Skyrim isn't available on a Mac alone ?

Why is that ???

9. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Ofcourse you would.

10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Son of a Biaaaaaatch !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ........

11. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Nope........ games are still an area where the PC is the main OS for computer games. There's more stuff available for Macs than there used to be, but Skyrim isn't one of them.

I think the developers just don't want to be bothered. They have to create for two different consoles as it is, so they don't want to add another OS to the bunch.

12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Oh, looks who's back !!!!

Nice of you to finally show your face around here again ......?

Was it the fact you were running last in the Pick em's ????? :)

13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    You need to get on that then ....... Petition ????

14. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
  15. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Joe D'Alessandris
    [​IMG]

"You talkin to me?"​

16. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    I'll think about putting back on my like list!

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

17. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Like my team, I didn't show up for the post-season ;)

18. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Understood ...........................No worries though, sCamster should have them vying for a Superbowl in no time no doubt ............I mean, look what those other "vets" Luck, Kaepernick, RGIII and Wilson have been able to achieve in their 2 Full years in the league ..........

Whats that ? ................OH !!!, first year ?....seriously. :eek:

19. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,485
    They finally have an iPad app created especially for Jack.......... ;)

Now, he just needs to combine it with one of these, and he's good to go. :D

[​IMG]

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I believe Gooey has one of those ........................but it has Training wheels and pedals, 'cause his feet can't reach the ground.

That idea for the Great Apes is awesome by the way, I have no doubt they'd be able to pickup stuff to amuse themselves alot better than plenty of todays imbeciles that pass themselves off as humanbeings. ;)

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I read that Sexy was involved in a 3 car accident (his fault it seems)

Loved the new nickname headline it rendered though .................."Wrecks Ryan" !!!! :D

I could see him being permanently labelled "Trainwrecks Ryan" before his tenure in New York is over and it couldn't happen to a nicer fat prick. :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  22. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    Just for Jackie!

JaMarcus Russell mounts comeback
    ESPN.com news services | January 23, 2013
    Saying he doesn't want to be remembered as a "bust," quarterback JaMarcus Russell, who hasn't played in the NFL since 2009, is attempting a comeback.

Russell, the former No. 1 overall pick of the Raiders in 2007, has been out of football since Oakland released him after the 2009 season.

Yahoo! Sports is reporting that the 27-year-old Russell is being mentored by former NFL receiver and fellow LSU alumni Michael Clayton. Russell also will work out at the TEST Football Academy, which has prepared Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco and Arizona Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson, among others, for the NFL draft.

The 6-foot-6 Russell, who reportedly weighed 320 pounds in the fall, is down to 308 pounds, according to Yahoo! Sports. In addition to his work at the TEST Football Academy, Russell will be tutored by former NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia on technique, Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk on reading defenses and several other former players, doctors and trainers.

"The last few years, the things going through my life, football is my job and it is how it feeds my family. People would say [that] I didn't love the game but that pisses me off," Russell told Yahoo! Sports. "People don't know the real you but I want people to know the real me and see what I can do. People are always saying that I'm a bust. I want show them I'm not. I'm committed to this now."

Russell won only seven of his 25 starts in his career with Oakland. He completed just 52.1 percent of his passes in his career with 18 touchdowns, 23 interceptions, 15 lost fumbles and a passer rating of 65.2.

He was paid approximately $39 million for his three seasons with the Raiders.

Russell was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance, a drink containing codeine syrup, when sheriff's officers raided his home in July 2010. A grand jury, however, ultimately declined to indict him on the charges later that year.

Former NBA player John Lucas had been serving as Russell's life coach in late 2010 but the pair severed their relationship in 2011.

Yahoo! Sports reported that Russell, trying to make up for his past mistakes, has regularly spoken with youth groups about his arrest and poor decisions he has made.

"I'm not looking for a pat on the shoulder from people who haven't been there for me," Russell told the website. "It feels funny not to go through a training camp, that's just what I'm used to. It's going to feel good to go back out there again. I will make this happen."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

23. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,485
    The Chargers 2013 coaching staff

COACHES

24. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    fify :)

25. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Had a few priority distractions (family) this week - all is OK, but only had time to watch the 1st day of the Senior Bowl practice sessions on NFL/Network... Just the same, want to "mark my territory". Y'all will remember I wanted Joe Staley before he wound up with SFran, last year it was David DeCastro - this year Eric Fisher, OT out of Central Michigan sure looks like his clone. Best feet on a big, strong kid since Joe IMHO. REALLY would love to see the bolts wind up with this "fatboy that ain't fat". Others have commented that he looks/moves like a really HUGE Tight End and that is what I love about the kid. His forte seems to be taking the outside rush way the hell and gone out of the play, and simply turning the inside spin into something that winds up face down on the ground.

The Chargers have *never* taken my #1 draft choice in any year that I can remember - but you would sure hear some hootin & hollerin if they took Eric with that #11 pick this year.

What is more likely to happen is that he will rise up into the top 10 and as a result, someone else will fall to us like Super Melvin did last year - and that ain't all bad. :cool:

26. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    Finally found a Great Hat!

[​IMG]

27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Just seen and read this over at the Sporting News site PUMP ......................classic shite !!!

308 hey !!!! :rolleyes: ...... hell, if the bastard showed any heart at all during his 1st NFL shamozzle (which he didn't), I'd say lets sign the heifer up, get him an OL playbook and book him a permanent table at an In 'N Out.

He'd be up round 450 by the time preseason TC started, hell, he could even be the width of two lineman by that stage and we could afford another WR on the field for Fillup too aim for, so even better.

That way we could rid ourselves of both Jumpy and Vasaline and look for help on the left side in the draft or FA and save a shiteload of money on the cap.

I think I'm on to something here. ;)

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I meant to mention the other day when you posted the FO listings that I was happy to see that Bob "STICKY" WICK(et) had been retained as the Equipment Manager after his little indisgretion during the season.

Bob needs to work on his "sneakyness" at the next TC and make sure he doesn't get caught again ....... :whistling:

Only one I have a question about would be Ollie Wilson .................. during his 2 stints as a RB coach here (97-01 and 08-present), exactly what has he developed as far as RB's go ???? :confused:

Seriously, the Man could count himself very very lucky to still have a job if results count for anything.

29. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

hahahahahahahahaha ........................Come on back JaMobyDick, you can play NT and smash that SCamster to pieces, I know you can. ;)

30. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Ok, I'll bite !!!!

Great for what exactly ????

Halloween ??? :D