1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I may NOT have mentioned this over our many years together .................

But I often wonder if Blue Bolt and Frimples are one and the same. (person/machine, take your pick)

I just dont imagine a humanbeing have such a broad range of capabilities as this Blue Bolt character possesses at will it seems.

Amazing stuff really.

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Did the X win the lottery ? .................... or are you selling your kidney's ?

3. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    Gooey came over here from London on Virgin Atlantic too? :eek:
    (I won't mention which class, because I don't want to make enemies :D)

P.S. Bruce is every other Aussie bloke not named Jack!

4. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    Sloot = Slut in the new "Internets" vernacular! The more O's you add, the bigger the Ho ;)

Please don't edumacate yourself anymore. Your head is already filled with enough cr*p :D

5. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    Well, the two boys turned out to be as useless as t*ts on a hog! There's still hope for the girl thu. Hey, I've "helped" other peep's daughters enough already, so why not my own spawn? What's the phrase? Charity starts at (Jack's) home? :D

P.S. Yes, the X won the lottery a long time ago ;)

6. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    Maroon! Fred is Frimples! Get it?!

7. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    Further note to the Greatest Thinker of Our Time:

I'm sure it was a mere oversight on your part, but may I (im)politely remind you that the whole frigging County starts with the word San and ends with a "Mexican" name! :confused:

8. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Which one wears those spike heels you were talking about?

<runs>

9. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Rhino appeared on the NFL AM show this morning. Apparently what he had to say about the problems last year ticked some folks off... Glad we don't need him to be the "face" of the Chargers, but we DO need him to stay healthy and have a productive career. Any thoughts of a follow-on career in a broadcast booth should be re-evaluated IMHO.:rolleyes:

This is only part of it, what preceded the NFL Lounge segment was worse...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playe...ouble-Coverage-Ryan-Mathews-joins-the-program

10. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    Oh don't run away Ol' timer.

It ought to be Gooey since he needs more height "boost" than I do, but I guess since I'm the one who can afford those (the entry level prices, not the spikey ones!), so it'd be me :D

11. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,524
    The boy is no genius, but neither was LT. ;)

I get the fact that things get stale after awhile, when you are under the same coach for a long period. Especially, when you had early success, but things have started to slide.

Norv is great at what he does offensively, but I don't know if he's the kind of guy who knows how to change things up to keep players motivated over the long haul.

I think for most coaches, there's a window of opportunity with a group of players, where you can get them to buy into your system and get them working together for that common goal. If you get some early success, then your job is easier. But, if things plateau, and the players won't see the results for their efforts, they begin to question the direction and tune out the coach. It seems to be human nature.

12. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    I honestly couldn't watch it through to see what he said to tick some people off. This kid has really started to irk me. He's not a jerk, but there's something about him which doesn't want me to listen to the tone of his voice. Can someone please tell me what words of wisdom came out of his trap?! He lost me where he said he obviously wants to run the ball more and a simpler offense!

Yeah right, so do the opposing defenses and a simpler offense means exactly what? That you can't pass protect and pick up blitzes worth of carp?!

13. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
  14. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
  15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    How the farg would mentioning "baggage class" make you enemies ???

Seriously doubt we have any baggage handlers lurking about in here. :D

Yes indeed, BRUCE is the name given to many "gay Aussie characters" believe it or not.

Not sure how that came to be, but I do recall having a football trainer at my Club that was as gay as a 1920 Hollywood musical ...... Im pretty sure he was the reason "flamer" came to pass as a common gay term ......... And could he give out a pre game rubdown like you wouldn't believe, Man, you were ready to take on the world after one of those. ;)

16. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

OK, I can live with that ...... Makes very good sense, must remember that one.

Mate my head is filled with nothing but air, you're well aware of that. ;)

17. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Hahahahahaha ...... Well lets be honest here, what hope did those poor Bastage's have ......... Those poor apples never fell far from the tree, did they !!!!

Bet if I ask her, she'll say she only won the lottery once she departed for greener pastures in Burbank. ;)

18. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Too true.

Matt Flynn traded to the Raiders, eh? He may do OK there, but he needs a lot of help to turn that franchise around.

The real question, is will Palmer get his wish to play for a contender before he hangs it up. ;)

19. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

That does make sense now that I think about it ......

I miss Ol' Frimples by the way....... That was some funny shite back in the day.

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

OH !!!!!! ....well that would explain why I only ever heard Spanish spoken at the Murph !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get it now .....

Why doesn't The Deaner get hold of one of the local drug cartels then and have them as a major sponsor of the team ?????

Might be time to do a little "thinking outside the box" I do believe. ;)

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I seen I had an alert from BR when I turned the iPad on this morning and seen his name .......... Needless to say, I cringed !!!!

Haven't read it yet (probably could assume how it goes without even looking), but it no doubt provides more fodder of my assessment of this kid from early on ........ Absolute AIRHEAD of the highest order.

If only this kid had as much interest in improving his game as much as he seems in leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that he is a complete space cadet, we'd have ourselves a certain HOF'er.

And comparing him to LT doesn't help much BLEW ......... At least in LT we knew very early on that at least he could play a little and thus forgive him for his lack of prowess in front of a microphone, this kid hasn't proved a damn thing in either department thus far and in all likelihood, never will.

22. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +654
    As I'm sure you are well aware, there is no green anything in Burbank ;)

No the X (not to cornfuse with the X-Factor) definitely won the lotto and elected to take installment payments, rather than a lump sum ;)

23. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    I was simply pointing about that even great RB's aren't noted for their intelligence....... look at Emmitt Smith. :laugh:

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Just read Rynos article ....... Is it even worthy of comment ??? ........NO, frankly speaking, kid would be a perfect match for LiLo at this stage.

found the comments section far more entertaining .....

"did he get through the interview without fumbling or getting injured ??????" :D

Also found it interesting that this article appeared on the same page ......

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=newsletter&utm_campaign=san-diego-chargers.

HMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!! ...... Food for thought anyone !!!!!!! :)

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    It's OK, I know you were ......... Settle down ya tall drink of water, don't want that back going out again.

Well ofcourse RB's aren't the most intelligent beings on Earth ....... Neither would anyone who uses their head as a battering ram for a living. (But Ryno can't use that excuse just yet, he first needs to spend enough time on the field before that will ever be an issue) ;)

26. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Ryno is a nitwit, and a terrible dresser...... he handles his wardrobe as well as the football. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Oh my ................... its not hard to tell he was dressed by his Mother in the backseat of a car at an early age, is it !!!! :whistling:

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Ok, found this headline disturbing enough (oh, yeah, they'd be stupid enough to let him go, just watch)

But can someone fill me in on this fargin' Rich Bitcharsey muddafarger please !!!

Ummmmm ......................he left us to go to Auburn last I heard, whats this I see he has now taken a job cut to coach the special teams in Pussyville, Texas ???..............................when the hell did this all happen ???? :confused:

Not that its a big deal at all ( he didnt do a damn thing that I seen to help in his time with us), other than it shows what lying, two-faced bastages most of these career, low-on-the-rung type coaches are.

Maybe he likes wearing arseless chaps .............................in that case, he and Jerrah should have plenty in common.

29. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Good to see Gooey is as flexible as ever ....... little shitsaucer.

If the video title is any indication................ looks like he posted it himself too. :D

30. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Are you shocked to learn that it's every man for himself in the NFL? :laugh: