1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,041
    No, it hasn't died Stanly, you just have a tiny penis, it happens, ask Gooey.

Feeling ever so slightly guilty now about that last sentence .......

OK, Im over it, now where we're we again ?????????? :D

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    He's turned out a disappointment that one, no wonder his E-mum keeps her distance from here these days.

Can I sue for damages by the way ????

3. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    If its Jesse Williams Ill be OK ..... ;)

There won't be an excuse NOT to get an OLineman in the 1st, plain and simple, but watch us farg the pooch yet again, it's a given, you know it and I know it.....

"That" one constant remains in the DNA.........the dreaded Spanos virus. ;) :D

4. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041

Oh an absolute Monty of an omen if ever there was .......

Right up there with Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny no less.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    NOT just "Americans" LG, anyone who doesn't believe in "their way of doing things", period.

The simple fact that worries me more than anything, is how widely distributed throughout other Countries of the World they now reside ..................and how the farg they have been able to do that with relative ease it seems.

Do govt's NOT do background checks if the words "political asylum seekers" is involved ? ................ does that term automatically waive common sense due to the fact that no one wants to deal with being labelled as a racist or guilty of racial profiling ???

Now that doesn't mean I believe all Muslim's are terrorists, but facts are facts, no denying the obvious, all "foreigners" should be made to go through the same background checks, regardless of what their reason for wanting to relocate...........having been through the process myself, Im well versed in how thorough the process can and should be and I'm from an ally nation for farg sake, not some Middle Eastern, Eastern European, Sub-Continent or Indonesian shithole, where the majority seem to be fleeing from in droves for "whatever reason" !!!!! :whistling:

"Suspects" my fargin' arse Stanly, stop with the politically correct bullshit and rhetoric those dumbarse TV news shows fill your head with kid ................. you're NO lemming are you ?........... so think for yourself and dont be intimidated into thinking what everyone else wants to hear, its this exact line of thinking that allows these scumbags to exist and brainwash the next wave of cretins to carry on the beliefs of those before them.

I seriously doubt that anyone running around with bombs attatched to their person, shooting people to death, carjacking, robbing 7Eleven's, evading a police chase by throwing explosives from said car that was jacked, entering into a gun fight with authority's and then be fully responsible for closing down an entire City the size of Boston, should only be refrred to as a SUSPECT because someone's feelings may be butt-hurt.

I know your smarter than that Stanly .................. and for whats its worth kid, this ISN'T the CMB mate, there are no rules to my knowledge about posting any feelings regarding any subject in this Forum, especially "OUR" threads.

Sure, FARG Politics and Religion, anyone with half a brain knows those two subjects are a total waste of breath and nothing but individually owned views and opinions, that will vary till the day Mankind exits this place, but anything else should be "open slather" among sensible peeps, see no problem with that whatsoever as long as one can keep an open mind and be willing to see both sides of the story.

hahahahahahaha .............. I cant believe you havent been called out on the "bolded" above by some goody-2-shoes...... :D

Did you see that story regarding the American/Korean women suing some food place (for a cool million) because the "bus boy" (or whoooooevah) wrote "Ching Chong" on her receipt !!!!!! ................ sorry, but I laughed my arse off, peeps are so overly sensitive about any little phrase these days, its pathetic.............. sure, there are certain terms that are just NOT acceptable in todays society because of what it interpreted in the past, that I have no problem with, but what some of these wimps today find "unacceptable" is nothing but political correctness gone totally arwy.

Toughen up Princess and tell the kid you'll kick his arse when his shift finishes if your so distressed and overcome with humiliation, instead of wasting the courts time with futile bullshit cases such as this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Its all cool with me LG......................speak your mind woman, just beware that some like Stanly are still growing peach fuzz on the Ol' Nutsack and developing a fully working and functional brain .......................teenagers tend to be that way. ;)

He's a good kid though ..... :tup:

7. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Just a couple of thoughts while on the Boston situation ...............

Firstly, found the statement by Obama the other day whilst in Boston, rather insensitive and not well thought out in the least..................time to fire those script writers I do believe Prez.

Hmmmmmm ...................so which City would be better suited I wonder ????

Not his finest speech that one.

And just now after seeing a few News broadcasts .......................... can't say Im a big fan of seeing mobs in the streets chanting "USA, USA"..................... I see "mob street chantings" such as what has been seen in such unstable regions as Eygpt, Libya, Syria, Turkey etc etc etc, as total fargin' radicals who just enjoy the mob mentality situation and use it as an excuse to riot and pillage. Plus, when numbers are involved, makes it easy to hide and become anonymous and use the excuse of "getting caught up in the moment" as a plausible excuse it seems.................. just like that idiot soccer fan in England last week, caught on video punching a police horse while trying to break up hooligans, yet this guy had the audacity to say he was an "animal lover" and that he was just trying to fend it away to protect himself !!! [​IMG] ...................all this while concealing his face under a scarf like a common thug mind you !!!

What I did find a far more genuine and appropriate way to behave, was the peeps standing on their porch's or street applauding the Police and others involved for their effort and a job well done..................that is how a civilised, 21st Century person should act as far as Im concerned, leave the other shite to those still mired in Roman Times.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Riff Raff

Riff Raff BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +226
    My nutsack is fully evolved & quite hairy .... and I think the whole thing stinks to high freakin' heaven. No wonder the US gets targeted - loudmouths spewing hate in every direction, crying only when it's OUR kids who die needlessly .... I don't mind where LG said it. I'm just fed up with the "RahRahRah USA is #1" claptrap.

I will give the local cops a little applause for not executing the guy summarily like the locals did to Chris Dorner.

9. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Whether or not it is, it is better to have a tiny penis than to have a shriveled up, saggy penis any day of the week :D

10. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +492
    FiFy :D

11. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +185
    Afternoon guys.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    You Cheeky l'il farg'r ....... You told me you wouldn't mention that in public !!!!

That's the last shower I share with you young Man, no matter how much you cry and stomp your feet. :D

13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Hey " Johnny Holmes" ....... How much salt is your pretzel getting dipped in of late by the way ????

Yep, we do have alot in common, don't we .... :D

14. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041

Good to hear Hunchy, but about that "quite hairy" status ......

Not time for a "mow around the Tree stump" mate ???? .......women of the 21st century tend to appreciate a well manicured backyard Ive found on my travels ? :)

Absolutely spot on about the rah rah bullshit, that one needs to be put to bed NOW, great way of inciting other radicals into a friendly game of one-up manship, it doesn't take a whole lot to give them an excuse.

If you feel you "must" ....... Do as was done at the Bruins game there the other night and belt out the anthem to let a steam off, that was the time and place for such things ........ Most poignant moment.

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Yo X man ........ How was my Ol stomping ground last weekend ???......Is the weather still frigid out your way ??

16. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I agree with this.

But I will never agree with you again, so cherish my agreement with you, you creepy mudder farger.

17. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Uh, I got the information from Deev :cool:

18. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,378
    Long, sad Chargers draft history is Telesco's to turn
    By Kevin Acee 1:45 P.M. APRIL 20, 2013

Oh goodie.

The NFL Draft is almost upon us, the annual provision of renewed hope for teams and their fans. One good draft class – heck, even just one special draft pick – can alter the course of a franchise.

But that has been largely an illusory promise for those of us in Chargerland.

Forgive us, Tom Telesco. You may be, at 40 years old and with the earnest countenance of a kid peddling vacuum cleaners door to door, every bit as cunning on the last weekend of April as your Yoda, Bill Polian.

We’ll see. A ravenous group of fans sick of middling results in April dooming September through December awaits your first move.

For now, this serves as a reality check for everyone awaiting that next great Charger to bro hug NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Thursday night.

We’ve experienced mostly the draft’s downside in these parts.

Need this column go any further than a recounting of the Chargers’ trading up to select Ryan Leaf second overall in 1998? The Chargers languished with the second-worst record in the NFL over the next six seasons.

Now, there was LaDainian Tomlinson, drafted in 2001 and as responsible as anyone for the Chargers being a legitimate contender for the better part of a decade.

Junior Seau, for sure. Leslie O’Neal, excellent. Rodney Harrison, a fifth-round gem. And there have been others, obviously, on which the Chargers hit.

The 2004 class joined with Tomlinson to form much of the nucleus of a team that was highly successful over the next half-dozen seasons. The 1975 class would provide much of the core of the Air Coryell years, the earlier era of Chargers almost-champions tease teams.

And, assessing some recent picks such as Corey Liuget, Kendall Reyes and Donald Butler, among others, it appears the Chargers haven’t done this entirely blind.

But taking the entirety of their history into account, there is so much more to lament than laud.

Sammy Davis, flat-out bust. Mossy Cade, traded and then busted. The aptly named Buster Davis, who was perhaps born injured.

Presently, the Chargers are operating with just one remaining first-round pick from the six they made from 2005 to ’09. And that one pick is Larry English.

Be it due to injury or miscalculated talent, through multiple general managers, the Chargers have been relatively unfruitful when picking from the college tree.

The draft does go more than one round, and we must highlight some good Chargers picks after the first.

McNeill, Eric Weddle, Louie Kelcher, Fred Dean, Natrone Means and Jamal Williams were acquired with second-round picks. Dan Fouts was a third-rounder. Harrison and Woody Lowe were selected in the fifth.

But remember, too, the Chargers tried to live without first-round picks for a period in the 1990s.

From '94 to ’97, the Chargers did not have a first round pick. General manager Bobby Beathard traded them, leveraging the future by believing again and again he could find players in dark small-school crevices again.

After going to the Super Bowl following the 1994 season and the playoffs again the next year, Beathard’s rosters managed a 25-39 record the next four seasons.

In a few high-profile cases recently, even when a pick seems to work out, it hasn’t.

Shawne Merriman’s 39½ sacks from ’05-07 were second-most in NFL history by a player in his first three seasons. He had knee surgery in 2008 and played just 16 more games and had just four more sacks as a Charger. Left tackle Marcus McNeill, started immediately after being a second-round pick in 2006 and went to two Pro Bowls before a neck injury forced him to retire just one year into a rich contract extension and after less than six full seasons in the league.

Those are two lessons that we must wait to grade a draft.

But 54 years of Chargers draft history gives us plenty to judge.

19. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +492
    I wouldn't go that far :p

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    [​IMG]

"Now where the farg did I put those sandworms and fishing poles ??????"

So, it sounds to me like "Young Gilligan" above, was actually responsible for "killing" his brother, if what Im reading is correct !!!

If the way it reads is right, sounds like the PoPo had him on the ground and were in the process of handcuffing him before young Fangio here decided to use him as a sped bump instead, which in all likelyhood set off the explosives he had on his person ....................... which probably attributed more than a "flesh wound" to his injuries I would imagine.

Classic stuff Junior...................nicely played. [​IMG]

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you hate it when you have no choice but to agree, don't ya ..... ;)

And between you and me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........................I know its far more than you'd ever let on...................shhhhhuuuuuusssssshhhh, MUM's the Werd remember !!! [​IMG]

22. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Nawwww, not really :D I actually think you agree with me more than you'd let anyone know ;)

23. X FACTOR

Ratings:
    +185
    and MS. LG.............sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Thats "what she said" ..................didn't she ?????? [​IMG]..................or was that The Deev ????

25. X FACTOR

Ratings:
    +185
    Never made it to the Zoo,,,,,,,,,,,, rough night the one before took the tikes to the park instead. frigid everyday it seems lately, warm today. Left for work yesterday at 5:30 am ad had snow flurries........ really in April?

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    I know thats a lie.........................that poor woman hasnt recovered her tonsils from her windpipe yet, so talking isn't possible !!! :roflmao:

27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Nice one Cooper Acee ..................... we can all agree on this one at least !!!!

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Oh Stanly, have you found your Sister's stash of late ???????

[​IMG]..........your killin' me Kid, but I love ya anyway. ;)

29. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,041
    Yeah, seen your post about bypassing the Zoo, thats cool.........................I did read the "Post Dispatch" the other day and it sounds like the weather is shitful, STILL !!!!! :eek:

April is usually good for a few tornado's and the like, but never SNOW that I recall in my time there, totally ridiculous stuff.

30. X FACTOR

Ratings:
    +185
    I just had to plant my garden first..........who knew.
    Hanging on for dear life