1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Would that be North, East, South or West ??????? [​IMG]

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I have nothing for this one !!!! .......... [​IMG]

3. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Do I blame them for what ???

Acting like their "'kin" couldn't possibly be capable of such an atrocity ???

FARG yes I can blame them .....................idiots come in all shapes and sizes Stanly, this is a perfect example of that.

So what your saying is that you'd also question the "unquestionable" (as far as I'm aware, the kid still alive has confessed to all charges let's not forget) and look to blame someone other than the guilty, if this was your 'kin ??? :eek:

Interesting thought process ........ :whistling:

4. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    There we go !!!! :tup:

Stanly must have "conveniently missed" that relo's take on things. :rolleyes:

5. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Who does this backfield scare more ????

The Charger faithful or 31 DC's in the NFL ????

Yep, your right, that was far to easy !!!! :roflmao:

6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    First we remember ........

[​IMG]

........then we do what Aussie's do best .........

[​IMG]

7. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Crissy, Crissy, Crissy ....... its almost to much to Bear !!!! [​IMG]

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...arter-says-son-duron-can-be-nfl-wide-receiver

Oh yeah Cris, he sounds like a total winner. :rolleyes:

Can't believe you'd sacrifice any credibility you've built as a player and now commentator, to pimp out a kid who obviously got this far only because he's "Chris Carter's boy".

See Stanly, even the "seemingly sane" can lose the ability to think rationally and in an unbias manner when it comes to .....how'd you'd put it again ???

Oh yeah ................"'kin" !!!! ;)

Want another example !!! ......................"The Deaner" thinking his son "can evaluate football talent"

Let me know when to stop ........... :)

8. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Believe me, I'm not saying I agree with them. I would just find it hard to believe if they were my kids.

9. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Well, now that I think about it, you guys ARE imaginary ;)

10. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    :D

11. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    No, you sheet head :rolleyes:

If I had kids (thank friggin' goodness that I don't) I would obviously believe that my kids were very genuine and very good human beings, because I'm their parent and I would have unconditional love for them.

I'm not condoning what they did. In fact I firmly believe that they did it. But it makes sense that a parent would find that all hard to believe, that their kids could be capable of such an atrocity. That's what I was getting at.

Arseholes.:tdown:

12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
  13. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,502
  14. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Well, I'm sure Cris loves his son. That doesn't mean that I don't think his son is an idiot only because his famous daddy told us he wasn't ;)

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Hmmmm, so even though we've meet face to face, you still imagine us as imaginary ?

You want me to throw you some rope or do you want to keeping digging that hole deeper with your brilliant logic ?? :D

Gotta learn when to just man-up young Stanly and take your medicine, its still not a hanging offence to be wrong that Im aware of ...... ;)

16. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, right !!!! :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you were getting at Stanly, but again, your logic is flawed.

Any responsible parent could and should believe their own flesh and blood is capable of anything if the facts being presented are irrefutable Stanly, to deny or put forth any argument to the contary, just shows how delusional humanbeings can be, especially when it involves someone of their own DNA ..................

You only have to hear the horror story's of today about parents blaming everyone from teachers to coaches to everyone BUT themselves when their offspring goes off the rails, deflecting the blame onto someone else seems like a national pastime these days................... the day "MY kid" was responsible for any type horrific crime, here's what I'd have to say on the subject Stanly...........

"Well, I bought him/her into the World, I'd be more than happy to take him/her out also" ........... I think unconditional love is a little overated in the real world Stanly. ;)

17. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I guess !!!! .......................makes me laugh everytime its bought up, so it obviously has a certain significance attatched to it. :)

18. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Ever think if maybe "Daddy" had been around a little more when young Duron was in his formative years, that he may have grown into a more responsible person ????

Many of these "kids of privileged offspring" end up total fargups, its certainly not a coincidence ....................fame and fortune DO have there downside for many kids of famous parents, who more often than not, leave the "parenting of their kids" to nanny's or others, rather than taking on that responsibility themselves, its all good and well for them to come along 20 years later and play the "love card" .......................unfortunately by that stage the damage is already done, to bad they didnt care enough when it really mattered.........................but hey, what would I know ?.....................not like I have exerience in that area, do I ....... :D

19. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Who said any NFL or Pro sportsman could get laid whenever he wanted ???

Seems thats NOT the case if your Quentin Groves ...............

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...veland-browns-arrested-on-solicitation-charge

[​IMG]

Doesn't seem to be that ugly a guy ??? .......................gotta be sheer laziness you'd have to think ?

Why bother getting dressed up, heading off to a bar or club and going through the mundane task of small-talk, when its as simple as ordering a home delivered Pizza ?

Well at least we know he's hung like the Juan Valdez donkey (magnum condoms) ........ ;), life isn't all bad !!!

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I see our Ol' buddy AJ Clemente of N. Dakota News fame has been officially sacked after his little gaffe .............

At least from what Ive read, the guy has had a sense of humour about it and admitted he totally farg'd the pooch.

Somehow feel this will end up working out just fine for him and probably in all likelyhood, be the best / worst screwup he could ever hope to happen.

Its not like he would have been appearing on the National Morning shows for being a Newsreader from Nth Dakota .................unless the fact that people are amazed that Nth Dakota actually needs a News program to begin with ...... :D

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    So, which team will take the "ultimate chance" on drafting this tool, saying they can harness him and get the best out of him ????

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...l-draft-party-honey-badger-lsu?ncid=webmail27

Honey Badger indeed !!!! :rolleyes: ........ to funny.

This guy should be known as The Sloth if anything, real Honey Badgers would be totally embarrassed that this arse-clown has tarnished their reputation and then rip him a new arsehole while stoned no doubt. ;)

22. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,502
    I you enjoyed that article, then you'll love this one......... ;)

http://deadspin.com/the-chargers-doctor-is-a-drunk-quack-why-havent-they-466685771

23. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +385
    That's alright Jack. Have you ever heard of Gina Rinehart?

24. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    You take things too seriously, you need to lighten up. :D

25. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    How is my logic flawed? Only because you think parents have to come face to face with the fact that their two sons are murderers?

You're also not a parent, so it's easy for you to say stuff like that (which kind of makes your logic flawed).

Parents want to believe that their children, though obviously not perfect, are good human beings. It's not easy for parents to believe the immediate opposite.

26. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I agreed with you. But it goes back to my last post: most parents have unconditional love for their children, whether or not YOU think it's overrated.

Of course Cris loves his son, but that doesn't mean his son isn't a total screw-up; his son obviously has a very inflated ego.

Also, just because you think the opposite of what I do doesn't make my logic "flawed;" I feel like I'm the only one using real logic here. :rolleyes:

27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    hahahahahahaha.......................now how did I know you'd take that road ???? ;)

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Well ofcourse SandyBob, when your the one-time richest woman in the world, its hard to hide that fact.

Then throw in the fact that obviously having all the money in the world doesn't hide "ugly as a hat full of arseholes" and its a pretty funny situation.

Poor Ol' Gini is the butt of so many jokes on TV and radio here I'd normally feel sorry for her ........................but hell, she's Gina Reinhart, so who givs a flying rat's tossbag, right. ;)

[​IMG]

They reckon not even one of her monster Mining trucks could reverse over her head and do more damage than what is already done ........................hard to argue that point. :D

29. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +385
    I just read an article about her in the New Yorker magazine. She seems like a piece of work... if not the most ultimate piece of work one would not want to take on.

30. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I mean honestly, what more can be said that we haven't already covered and asked for the last, God knows how many years now, BLEW ?

Ive reached the conclusion that ......

a) He's the Numero Uno "snakehead" of the Chinese Triad and therefore untouchable.

b) Is in partnership with the Spanos family in the running of Asian Prostituition/Synthetic drug making & distribution and wholesale marketing of Hello Kitty merchandise within America.

c) Pill-Popping Popper to the Rich & Famous and part-time drinking buddy to anybody in need of a drunk chauffer with a low tolerance to alcohol because of his "Asian genes".

Other than that, I've completely given up worrying about why this scumbucket even exists ........