1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,053
    X, I'm assuming that Avi is your newest "Tat" ?

Where is it located ?

2. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416
    Yep! Jackie will eat it!

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

3. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Enjoyed the U.S Open this morning, enjoy watching the Pro's look very human once in awhile.

Poor Ol' Flabby Phil again the bridesmaid, can't see a U.S Open in his future by the look of things.

Been a long time coming for Justin Rose to reach his potential and win a Major, great player who has never won much surprisingly enough.

Nice guy and his wifey Kate, is a very down-to-earth, English Lassy, congrats to both of them.

4. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416

[​IMG]

I watched and was pulling for Phil, Justin just made the bigger shots!

5. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    I think most would have being pulling for Phil Pumpy, everyone loves a guy who has a history of failing at the one tourney.

Yep, thats Kate, she looks very different these days from the last time I seen her, used to have a short bob hairdo and was a brunette to boot, mind you, he's still batting well above his average having landed her. ;)

6. newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    Definitely going back to the good ol' US of A (and Canada too) in January 2014.
    Ironically I will be in New York for hockey when the Super Bowl comes to town. I won't be going (tickets will be horrendous), but I sure as hell will be having fun getting drunk at a sports bar watching it (and wearing a Chargers jersey).
    What will be even more ironic is if the Chargers make the Super Bowl while I'm in town. Now that would be something never to forget.

7. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +186
    Just remind me that if you do make it back this way and hit up the St. Louis area, aka, us....... that I need to not only buy for the 7 of us sharing a place, but also for you and that serious meat gullet of yours...........
    We have 2 charcoal grills .......I'm thinking one for us, and the other for the quarter of beef just for you, one big plate, (and by plate I mean table) one big knife and a couple forks...... tell me that deev , if she comes also, cannot eat half a cow?

8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053

Does being a "muddafarger" qualify one for Fathers Day status ??????? :D

9. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053

"Chargers make the Superbowl...."

Damo, your in the wrong thread mate .....

The "So you think your funny" thread is one spot over ..... ;)

10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053

Your safe mate ......

Deev is a total vegan bud, as long as you have a little grass in the backyard, she'll be happy as a pig in shite !!!! :D

11. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings:
    +1,017
    No gravy??? :eek:

12. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    “We’ve already talked enough about him (Tebow),” Belichick said. “I think I’ve covered it. Anything else?”

Okay, normally I find loathing Bill Belichick as easy as hosing bird feces off the birdbath, but dang, Bill,
    for just one day, you're my new hero. In fact, I'll donate $1,000 if ESPN will make that their motto for 2013.

13. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416
    No a big fan of gravy.

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

14. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053

...and if its at all possible that Tebow has a snowballs chance in hell of making it in the NFL at whatever position, you can bet your last razoo, that Belicheck will be the bastage that can mastermind it too.

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Ofcourse not, why waste space in the tummy on something so trivial.

16. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,183
    But gravy is a requirement where biscuits are concerned...

17. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416

When I was around 19 a friend and I hiked in to a gold dredging camp up in Grass Valley for a 3 day stay.
    On our last morning a lady made us biscuits and gravy for breakfast ! Still the best I have EVER had!

18. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings:
    +1,017
    If you are going to fry up some bacon or sausage, there is simply no reason I can think of NOT to make gravy - unless you are completely out of flour and milk. ;)

19. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,397
    Can't say I have gravy very often, but that doesn't mean I don't like a good gravy..... just don't need the calories.

It is an essential part of Thanksgiving dinner though. Can't have turkey and dressing without gravy.

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    WOW, James Gandolfini dead of a heart attack ......... At 51 !!!!!!!! :eek:

farg, way to young, but was a large man, which I'm sure was a contributing factor.

Excellent actor, enjoyed his work over the years ........ and one of these days, I may even watch his work in The Soprano's eventually.

RIP

21. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,397
    I would've thought he was older. Yep, obesity and longevity don't go hand in hand.

22. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,397
    And to think it always seemed like Gronk was the problem TE on the Patriots. :eek:

23. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,397
    I never bought that "more time with the family" BS.... :rolleyes:
    Dr. Chao’s choice to quit the Chargers may have been influenced by loss of hospital privileges
    Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2013, 8:04 PM EDT
    Controversial Chargers physician David Chao recently resigned his post with the team due to health concerns, along with a desire to spend more time with his family.
    The decision apparently was influenced by a fairly important external development. According to Brent Schrotenboer of USA Today, a pair of San Diego hospitals had barred Chao from performing surgeries.
    “I have been informed that Dr. Chao has lost his surgical privileges with the only two hospitals he had surgical privileges with: Scripps Mercy [Hospital] and Scripps [Memorial Hospital],” an attorney said in a sworn declaration submitted in connection with a pending lawsuit against Chao. “This has led, apparently, to Dr. Chao resigning his position with the Chargers. This will also inevitably lead to the closure of . . . Dr. Chao’s surgical practice.”
    Chao’s attorney disputed the claim, arguing that Chao still had a page on the hospitals’ website. And then Chao disappeared from the hospitals’ website, according to Schrotenboer. A spokesperson for the facilities declined comment.

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Yep, I was shocked to hear he was only 51 Blew ......... I thought for certain he'd have been close on 60 by just looking at him.

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Funny you should mention that BLEW .....

I'm just reading a story about Hernandez where he was alleged to have shot a bloke back in Feb, causing him to lose his sight in one eye !!!!!!!!

Case was never followed through on due to a "filing technicality" apparently !!!!!!

With the likelihood of Gronkmeisters career in real jeopardy, suddenly things aren't looking that rosy up in NE.

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ......

So where are all those naysayers that doubted my opinion about this scumbag 6 years ago ??????

How anyone was naive enough to not question this turds seedy background, is beyond my realm of logic.

Just because he was "the Charger doctor" seemed to be good enough for the majority to tow the company policy and believe he was above board, what a disgrace.

Where Spanos' statement I wonder ????

Bet he drops him like a hot dog turd once the entire story comes out about this guy.

27. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,183
    So with Dr. Chow-Chow gone, I wonder if the Chargers will be getting in trouble for over drugging the players any more...

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    I'm hoping we hire Dr Feelgood, "he" can't do any worse than this last Hack.

Or if the lads show what they have for the last 2 season's, maybe Dr Holecheck, that famed Gynecologist would be a better option ???? :whistling:

29. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    ........but would I be correct to say that you believed it when Buddy Nix used the same excuse ? :roflmao:

30. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,397
    Only Buddy should've followed through..... that was his mistake. ;)