1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Sure, but give Rivers good protection and he'll carve you up, running game or not. So I disagree that having a decent run game is more important than having a decent LT vs a crap LT (assuming Starks is a crap LT, which I'm not so sure about. The dude needs a few more weeks to figure things out).
    Which is good, because as you point out, we don't have a run game.
    The big question is whether we have a decent line.

2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,529
    I believe the point being made was that we couldn't win because we had a crap O-line. But, the few times they did manage to run block better, our winning percentage went up. Most O-lines are better at one aspect, either run blocking, or pass protection. Last season, out O-line was bad at both. Makes it pretty tough to win games.

This year, I at least have some optimism that we can run to the right side...... the rest remains a work in progress.

3. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089

You sure ????

Forget this dud, any chance we can get someone to provoke JJ Watts in preseason to commit a felony, so Fillup see's at least 2 games for the season ?

4. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    But, but, but, but, but ................he said he'd "explain" that it was nothing more than an honest mistake.

I'm guessing his laywer firm of............ "Armstrong, Braun, Merriman & Rodriguez", have dumped his cheating arse because they were embarrassed to be associated with him........ now thats truely sad !!! :cool:

5. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Hey Rookie, I know you don't get in here much anymore, but when you do, any chance you could get something right ?????

(Now if you have to have an instagram account to view, forget that :poop:)

6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Why is Manti wearing Jumpy Clary's Sunday footwear ??????

Is he trying out for the OLine ???

7. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    "Even though I’m not in there physically, I’m just as much in it mentally.” :eek:

OK Coach, enough time on the sidelines for Manti, get his arse out onto the field ...................... NOW !!!! ;)

8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

hahahahaha :laugh:............................... I was waiting to see if you seen this before heading off for the night.

I know you're really pissed when you actually cuss ............... to damn funny, this has made my night.

Hey, its only Richie Incognito he slapped upside the head, only damage done was to the helmet, nothing short of a Piledriver would dent that melon of Richie's.

By the way, what the hell is wrong with Arian Foster, that he's on the PUP ???

I havent heard a thing about him being injuried !!! :cautious:

(p.s....... damn !!!, sounds like he could have sciatica problems, that could well be career threatening. :()

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  9. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Agree ............ Brady has never had to rely on a great running attack, Manning either or that matter, just good honest types who can be thrown in occcasionally to mix things up and keep a "D" honest.

5 guys in front of him who occasionally get a finger on an opponent would be much appreciated (Ohhhhh OK, make that 4 then, Jumpy can just continue to make up the numbers ;))

10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
  11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    And they wonder why the "donkey vote" has become increasingly popular ................

Yeah right Timmy, that should put a stop to it, fargin' brilliant idea you stoopid, stoopid waste-of-good-oxygen.

Where do we keep coming up with these clueless wankers and moreso, who the farg votes them into positions of power ? :oops:

Embarrassing beyond belief these politicians nowadays.

12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
  13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Oh come on now, you all know it could happen to anyone !!! .......................reaching for those last few Fries on a slick plate and the fork just slides innocently into your lap and presto ....................

Where the FORK does one even start with this one ???

I'm guessing he was also a politician, makes perfect sense when it boils down.

14. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +389
    Playing guard will help keep Clary from having to get the jump on the faster edge rushers. But I think once a player has picked up a name tag from any armchair management department, then it tends to stick.

15. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +389
    Funny this is Jacko is that if you have been following the CFL your whole life you get used to having to lose your star players to the NFL. Mostly what goes are quarterbacks, defensive linemen, receivers and running backs. But year in year out the running backs seem the easist to replace. It is a curious quirk of nature but it is definitely true.

16. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +389
    Naked news readers is one thing Jack, but that's pretty disgusting. I don't know if you can teach someone to be gay.

17. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +389
    "Needless to say, wedging objects into one's penis is a hazardous activity."

Yes this is indeed a valuable insight. You might want to avoid wedging your penis into hazardous objects as well.

18. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +661
    Come on, SPF95 - 5 = SPF90 (his new moniker :laugh:) is too vain to set his IG to private. So you do not need an IG account to be able to view SPF90's boastful lifestyle (personally, I won't be caught dead owning any IG, vine, or any of those juvenile social media accounts)

19. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +661
    Maybe he fancied some sausages but was too lazy to go to the market? ;-)

20. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,529
    Probably a good thing. ;)

Facebook Makes Us Sadder And Less Satisfied, Study Finds

21. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Why Jack, I must say I'm surprised you would question his power of imagination... <runs>

22. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Just poppin in for a quick 'Hey yall'...

That is all.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +661
  24. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,529
    I find that when it comes to "socializing", less is more. ;)

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Not sure how moving "a step to the left" is gonna improve one's footwork SandyBob, but to each their own.

And it will continue to "stick" for as long as he continues to let opponents pass him by like the turnstile he is ......

How anyone can continue to believe this guy is treated unfairly is beyond my realm of thinking ...... Simply put, he's an absolute HACK of the highest order who will never be anything but a large- arsed humanbeing, who has lucked out in the game of life, by being afforded the luxury of being a highly paid person for doing very very little in his job of choice, end of story.

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Couldn't agree more SandyBob, ofcourse it "can't be taught" ....... The parents of the younger lady involved in this story are the ones that should be doing jail time for their extraordinarily backwards way of thinking.

But it's still "Hotttt", as are all and any stories regarding Lesbians in my opinion. :tup:

27. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,733
    And with whom one socializes is also critical...

when dogs outnumber people on FB, I might sign up...

Cal Flag Bongo r.jpg

28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Are you speaking from experience here SandyBob ?????? :laugh:

29. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    On this we agree 100% Lancelot ......

30. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Well that's what I figured, yet all I get when I click on that link is a "sign in" page ????