1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    Another observation:

Let's not anoint Ladarius Green as TE #1 on the 2014 roster yet! Noticed that he is deficient in the run block department.

3. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Jayzus are you going to hold his 'hand' too?

4. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Just like Gates.

5. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,053

Big time ........ What do these positional coaches actually teach during the week of training and in the offseason ? :cautious:

It's taken Rhino 4 years to finally get the handle on it, now Green looks like he has no clue as to how to block whatsoever ???

Is tackling and blocking a no-no at training ?

6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053

Edwin Moses would be proud !!!!!

7. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416

So you think he'll understand? :roflmao:

8. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    Major kudos to KA13 for both of his TDs which showed his immense talent both in terms of having a great nose and that extra oomph for the goal line (just like he did last Sunday) plus the hands and the strength to hold onto the ball, instead of having defenders taking the ball away from his grasp (unlike MF80). Nevertheless, neither of those two TDs may have happened if AG85 wasn't drawing two defenders.

9. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    I am not very familiar with this character you refer to as "Big Bird," knowing simply that he continues to
    be employed only by the graces of the 2012 presidential election. So I googled, and Wikipedia says this:

"...His body got fluffier, rounder and more well groomed as well. His personality developed over time from being a dim,
    slow-witted character into the childlike innocence he is known for today. Although all the Sesame Street Muppet characters
    are technically ageless, Big Bird is psychologically written to represent a six-year-old."

Okay, so far so good. But then I watched a few clips of your "Big Bird,"
    and he seems to be very polite…and thus I am now back to Square One.

10. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    We major had a change in the FO and the coaching staff. As much as Lance rubs Norf's winning stats in our faces, we both know that he was no bueno as a great over all teacher or motivator. We can not simply dismiss these intangibles.

When I had said that McCoy won the job by convincing the Organization that he could fix Rivers, I was laughed at by certain individual(s), but one can not deny the fact based evidences.

11. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    You and I probably are never going to a bar to chat up some chicks. I simply can't rely on you as a wing man!

12. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    You had me at…
    that rainbow avatar…
    Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 10.49.33 PM.png

13. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    But rainbows are so purdy!

14. Burlington Bolt Brother

Burlington Bolt Brother BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +162
    he could fix him by being hired by a guy who gave him better players? Silly Rabbit

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    I may change things up before Saturday ..................... Its headgames time remember.........................I'll expect an apology from you if they get more than the Cinci D and I pull off a win

Would also like to be addressed with the Genius tag applied to my name in any further posts also !!! :p

Crabtree seems to have straightened himself out, don't recall him being in any trouble for quite sometime........... second game back, he's ready to go "Apeshit" I tell ya !!! :D

You can bet all your Ol Ice-dancing simmering pantsuits on that never happening in this lifetime, I'd play QB-less before picking that prick. :cool:

16. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Well BLEW, you hit me as a rather demure individual who would be able to control his emotions.

Ive been to more sporting events than I can even recall and NEVER have I been involved in an altercation, (told a few loudmouths around me who may have been cussing around kids to SHUT the Farg up ......HINT : always drop the teeth, it never fails to shut those pricks up :tup: )

Go support your team, Yell, Scream, Holla, Paint your arse up if thats what floats your boat, whatever ...............but WIN OR LOSE, walk away with a little dignity..................its really not that much to ask BLEW !!!

17. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,396
    Not a bad gig really....... lots of job security. ;)

18. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Johnson can get me 150 yards through tthe air without worrying the EZ judge ..............I believe he did just that week you silly Ol' Fart if you'd like to check.

As long as he is kept outta the EZ, it's no problem ........................and I'd rather he get a couple of 40+yard catches when his team is starting from their own 1 if at all possible !!! :)

19. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,396
    Actually, he got out front nicely on one run....... way quicker than Gates.

20. Burlington Bolt Brother

Burlington Bolt Brother BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +162
    Gotta love Oz! There are sections for rowdiness and even there, violently drunk individuals will apologize for offense if kids are around and they're called out.

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    I wish thats "all he'd hold" :rolleyes:

22. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    There's chicks at Gay bars ????

23. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    Sounds much better than breaking him by being hired by a guy who took away his better players while standing around like a garden gnome supplicating to the LOnoR!. Silly bunny!

24. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,396
    Not to intrude on this love fest, but this seems exactly like Norv to me....... win a big game in December after the team has already squandered it's golden opportunities that could've made it a playoff team. ;)

25. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    Actually there are very many hot chicks at the trendy gay bars in LA and most cosmopolitan cities while hanging out with their gay BFFs. The reason is that they feel very safe away from the sleazy type pick up artists and the douche nozzles at the regular bars.

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,053
    Talking of "getting out in front" ...........................what about Dunlaps effort today and cleaning the clock of that Donko safety (#20 I believe it was) ................poor kid shite his Lycra when he seen what was in front of him.

Fluker also is becoming very good at this part of the game. (Jumpy !!!....not so much)

27. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    Intrude anytime you want! Seems that you've totally skipped December of 2012 ;)

28. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,396
    Wouldn't you?

29. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +513
    I'm still haunted :eek:

30. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,396
    By the Ghost of Squandered Seasons Past? ;)