1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,500
    fify ;)

3. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Hey now, humanity was screwed when Jack popped out of the womb. We've been ****** for a while now.

4. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Isn't that the truth ....:rolleyes:

Haven't seen to much of Sundays game ofcourse, but the one thing I can be guaranteed seeing when he's on the field, is that Addai kid running around like a spastic in a spin dryer, acting like he's just pulled off one of the greatest plays in NFL history, mouth running, arms flailing, it's fair dinkum embarrassing, seeing as 100% of the time he wasn't even in on the friggin' play. :oops:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  5. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +102
    Humanity was given a photoshop whipping boy with Jack. He's at least entertaining. You however, appear to be destinyless. A rebel without a clue, so to speak:p

6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

To bad he didn't use that excessive energy earlier "out on the field" :rolleyes:.................................dickwad !!!

7. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Can he use language like that ????

What is he now ? ................... 19 ? :D

8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Damn Stanly .................even I cringed when I read that one !!!! (and you thought I was harsh on you !!) ...Uncle Okie has taken the whoopin' stick to your arse bigtime. :)

Oh well, apply a decent covering and you'll be fine.

[​IMG] ..............;) :D

9. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Well, spent the night watching the Cinci/Ravers game ....................

Hmmmm, to say we have our work cutout would qualify as the Understatement of the Year.

They have so many weapons on both sides of the ball, its quite scary actually.

D will always bee our biggest concern though, that goes without saying, let's see if Pag's really does have a clue, this week should provide that answer.

Couple of absolute has-to-happen points on "D", for us to have any chance whatsoever ........

* MUST get pressure on Dalton, he is the weakest and most vulnerable link, if he is allowed enough time to throw unimpeded, AJ Green will go for 300 ..............forget stopping him, thats NOT happening with our Secondary under any and all circumstances, even if they triple team him.

*Green MUST be pressured/jammed at the LOS, any cushion in the least and he's an impossible matchup, to quick, to smart, to talented for the likes of a Wright or Marshall.

*MUST cover Giovanni Bernard out of the backfield, kid is a gun in the making, good hands, quick, tough and breaks tackles ................ just what our D doesn't need to see.

*The "law firm" will never be mistaken for Walton Payton, but he's still a danger to OUR "D" ..... gotta try and clog the middle and contain him and Bernard.

* The fact that this team scored 14 times consecutively in the Red zone is fargin'scary .................we have trouble stopping teams that have :poop:ty RZ %'s, let alone one with those numbers .................. I think many Pray's may be our best defence in this situation.

Gotta hope the "O" finds its niche early and that River's comes out HAWT ............. he's a total confidence freak, so if he gets things his way early, he's capable of anything .......... Recievers need to shed tackles and get a yard, OLine needs to step and give him time and he needs to find targets from the get-go.........

Not asking alot .................. is it ???? :D

10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    and now for something completely different !!!!!

Time for another "WTF Moment" !!!! :eek:

11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    One of the funniest things I've read in a long long time.............................Brilliant !!!!

"Man pens complaint letter to Jetstar after being swamped by obese passenger in next seat" .........

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Dookies taking it to the Johnny Footballers at the moment .........................good stuff !!! :tup:

13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Texas A & M in meltdown mode .......................hilarious.

Someone better get this Evan's kid his med's before he goes postal................... nice audition for the NFL dipshite !!! :rolleyes:

14. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +421

Mate! Sometimes its better to not say anything! :notworthy::poop::whistling:

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    What ???? ...................I never said they couldn't come back, just because they did, doesn't take away the earlier shite in any shape or form.

That Evans kid didn't do himself any favours by showing that he lacks composure under pressure, especially at the next level.

16. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Happy New Year all............

I'll be quite happy if the Chargies start the year off with an upset win Thank You very much. :tup:

17. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Premeditated assault on a Bar employee !!!! :eek: ................weak as piss, cut his lame arse NOW.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  18. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,727
    Yep, if age and experience have taught us anything, it's that the surest conclusions are reached after
    hearing one side of any dispute. Personally I'm a bit offended that Keiser has not yet been hanged.
    (I know, I know: in Australia just being accused is a bootable offense)

19. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +421
    Now Now Lance,

Our Jackie boy has spoken and he's never wrong! :D

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

20. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +421
    Ok, Rex I got ya!

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    If age and experience HAD taught you anything by now Lance, you'd be wise enough to have noticed that in this day and age of modern technology, along with how people act in when out in society, then yes, there is no need to use the outdated adage above, rarely applies anymore, simply because if you used the common sense gene you were born with and read the police report, it sounds to me pretty straight forward as to whats taken place.

But why go there, after all, he's a Man that wears a "Charger jersey", therefore he should be afforded a chance to explain why he attacked an employee, no doubt he has a reasonable and honest motive for such a cowardly act.

Dreamworld !!!! :rolleyes:

22. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +102
    Age and experience have taught us that players who are more violent in bars than on the field are nothing more than self important douchebags who drag this team down.

• Winner Winner x 1
  23. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,727
    Actually, in America we have this wacky notion that most everyone should have a chance
    to have their situation examined carefully (their "day in court" if you will)…not just Charger players.

I'm not defending what Keiser did (or didn't) do Sunday night. I don't know any better than you do.
    Just pointing out that pretending that the account you've heard is the objective, unvarnished truth is
    foolish and premature…(a concept some of us avoid) :p

24. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +421

Maybe its just easier to get the word out these days...

I'll take technology (smartphones) over age and experience as to the difference in how player acts in bars and on the field.

25. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +421
    ****! It's in the police report!

Hell it must be true!

Why do we have courts and jury's? :rolleyes::whistling::confused::rolleyes:

26. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +102
    We need courts to keep lawyers rich. The court of public opinion is much cheaper, efficient, and would've put a needle in OJ's arm.;)

27. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +102
    Seriously, I've had enough of this **** from this team.Search police reports for Charger players and you find WAY too many over the last few years. If Deano's learned anything, it would be to go Barney Fife and nip this in the bud before it kills the locker room.

28. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +421
    Its not just the Chargers... Its the NFL as a whole......

I don't see a lot on the Bolts, Do you have a better link?

link

29. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Kaiser will of course get his day in court. However, it's pretty clear from the account that he wasn't a boy scout. Sure, some of these things are one sided bullshit. But we've all read enough news to get a sense of bullshitters. Does anyone really believe that Kaiser didn't beat the **** out of someone?

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +102
    One thing I didn't see was Cro and his throwing a champagne bottle at someone. But then again, not every incident leads to an arrest, regardless of guilf.