1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Oh things are very very well mate, as you well know.

Looks like the eats went down well for the day as well, nicely done.....

Great day of Football and a good fed makes of a memorable day alround I'd say.

lets hope the bandwagon keeps a rollin' along.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,140
  3. Burlington Bolt Brother

Burlington Bolt Brother BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +162
    Sandolf's been banned??? Anyone here know why? (someone please quote this so Syd and Conc can see it too)

4. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +469
    Things that make you hmmm?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +185
    Go bolts............plz............ keep well jack sir.

6. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +407
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,683
    Ignore doesn't work when using the Tapatalk app, (un)fortunately?

I just reported this to the powers that be so they can investigate on your behalf.

Sandy should have received a notice of some kind with an explanation, like you did when I banned you last time ;) but either way someone should follow up soon. Might be faster to DM robdog direct though.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019

Why do people have to go and ruin perfectly good gif's ????

Shame on you.

9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Rivers in Super Saian mode.... C'mon, he could like blow up the moon and stuff!

10. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +469
    Jack, you better call that bookie!!!

Here is an amusing factoid:

1- SB XLVII Winner >>> Ravens ... L against Eagles @ Philly's home opener 24-23

2- SB XLVI Winner >>> Giants ... W against Eagles @ Philly's home opener 29-16

3- SB XLV Winner >>> Packers ... W against Eagles @ Philly's home opener 27-20

4- SB XLIV Winner >>> Saints ... W against Eagles @ Philly's home opener 48-22

5- SB XLIII Winner >>> Steelers ... L against Eagles @ Philly's 2nd home game 6-15

Discarding # 5, the last 4 SB winners all played the Eagles at the Eagles home opener and with the exception of Baltimore, every other team who beat the Eagles at home, went on to winning the SB :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,140
  12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    OK, we have ourselves the latest "conspiracy theory" doing the rounds ............

[​IMG]

Love it and quite frankly, my conscience would be fine if its actually true, just give me a Ring to be able to brag about and I'm good to go ......... :D

Hey Ringo, might want to get that bet on ASAP now that the words OUT !!! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019

Thats all included in the "conspiracy theory" Poofessoria ............... I believe its known as "Goodell's Easter Egg" to himself ................. who knew, he's also the Easter Bunny !!!! :eek:

14. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,701
    Say what you will, but I'd say that guy's on the way to someday being assistant to the regional manager.

15. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +76
    Sounds
    Sounds like a pro bettor trying to skew the odds to his favor. Because the real reason for the Bolts turnaround is due to Charger Tom. Had he not given Corpsie his Cabo permanent residency card, Mr. Mojo himself would have contiued to be the Chargers anti mojo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,292
    Weddle's crazy talk not so crazy

Pay heed to bearded football prophets.

Nine months after Eric Weddle declared them "the best team in the league," here the Chargers are, one of only eight teams still playing and headed toward a Round 2 playoff game against the Broncos.

"You guys thought I was crazy," Weddle said Monday. "You probably still think I am."

What inspired Weddle's bold comments in April?

"Back then, I thought we had potential," he said. "I knew that we would bounce back, and we're right here."

Of course, it'd take three more victories for his words to come to full fruition, but with 24 teams eliminated, the Chargers (10-7) are coming off their first playoff victory in four years.

"I believe in this team. I believe in the coaches and this organization," said Weddle, and now everybody hangs on his every word.

"If I don't think that way, then, leader of this team, you should fire me and get someone else in here," he said.

Being merely four quarters away from AFC Championship Game -- and that wasn't a prediction - is "pretty surreal," he said, in light of the lengthy trail of practices, workouts and games. "If we could play right now, tonight, we would, and we'd be ready to go," he said.

17. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    No doubt. Looks like the NFL are having Broncos team doctors engage in a little biowarfare:
    Injury Update: Key defensive players not practicing for Broncos

By Drew Ayers on 1/07/2014 03:00:00 PM
    The Denver Broncos may be without a few key defensive players for the divisional round of the playoffs against the Chargers. Defensive end Derek Wolfe was not seen at practice along with safety Rahim Moore and defensive end Shaun Phillips. Wolfe has been battling illness, but they had planned on him being back this week, but so far that has not been the case. Moore was placed on injured reserve designated to return in November. He became eligible to practice last week, but still has not done so. Phillips also missed practice today due to the fever he was sent home by head coach John Fox.

It is still uncertain whether Wolfe or Moore will be able to play this week, but I do expect Phillips to play. The Broncos defense is already without Von Miller who tore his ACL earlier in the year and is out for the season. That was a big loss for the Broncos because Miller is by far the best defensive player on the team. It would be a big boost for this Broncos defense if they could get all three of these defenders back to help slow down the Chargers offense, which is one of the best in the NFL at controlling the clock. The Broncos defense will need to make plays on third down to get off the field and get Peyton Manning and that dangerous offense out there.

This will be the third time these two teams have played each other and they are 1-1 against each other. The Broncos won in San Diego and the Chargers won in Denver so the Chargers will be very confident heading into this game. If the Chargers offense can keep the Broncos offense off the field again they will have a very good chance of winning this game.
    - See more at: http://www.sportsinjuryalert.com/20...vr.it&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.a6hBh1om.dpuf

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Really? That's bullshit if so. Very petty bullshit. Is it possible he's sporting the banned thing as a joke? Have you heard from him BBB?

19. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Jordan Carruth
    Herm Edwards picks the Patriots, Seahawks, 49ers and the Chargers.

Herm's in on the conspiracy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,292
    Or back on the pipe. ;)

21. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,292
    fify ;)

22. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Has he been seen in the presence of Marion Barry does anyone know ?????? :whistling:

23. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019

I'm hoping like hell he plays ........ Would like nothing more than to see someone skittle his arse and follow up with a bowling ball celebration after putting his butt on the turf.

Them losing Miller is a huge plus for us, no doubt....... Bring these farger's on .... Can't wait !!!!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Those Canuck types can be tricky bastages sometimes ....... Maybe it's a bluff ?

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    $4.75 head to head currently Ringo ......... Don't wait to long to get on. :D

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Heck of a game in the college yesterday .......

Thought the Tiges had them there at the end, but, wasn't to be, that Kelvin Benjamin kid has a great set of hands and vertical to die for on him.

27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    C'mon Lancelot, steady up on the exaggeration mate ........... That's my MO you're messing with there Brudda. ;)

Picking up his check from the welfare office once a month would probably cover it I reckon.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Is everyone completely tuckered out from the game at the weekend ?

Its as quiet in here as a Cincinnatti Bengals lockeroom ............. :D

29. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,019
    I'm gonna need someone to help me figure out the Colts signing of Deion Branch !!! :eek:

Yeah, that DEION BRANCH (circa 2004 SB MVP ...............YEP, a decade ago :eek:)

Just how BAD are the WR they have on their practice squad and how would they be feeling as of yesterday ?

(Might be time to send that resume off to Albertson's for that shelfstocking position lad's)

30. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +76
    [quote="Blue Bolt, post: 8075421319"y ;)[/quote]
    I hope you die tonight??? What a dip:poop:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014