1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I knew that as soon as I got off Twitter with him Slo-mo. :D

Why would I Biatch about him signing ????

Did I Biatch about us signing Bob Sanders ????? ....... Did I not endorse the Freeney signing ?????

No I didn't, was all for them in fact, the FO finally seen the light in signing "proven" talent at this level and that's what this franchise lacked for years.....

Now ofcourse the Sanders signing turned out anything but fruitful, but we all knew the chance we were taking on the guy due to his injury history, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Same with Freeney, let's hope this year we have a little better luck and he still has something in the tank, he's a huge proven talent and can make a considerable difference to our mediocre pass rush if we can see him even get to 75% fit! still better than what we have gone for in FA in the past.

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Sure, pay the guy his due worth if we have room (ham sandwich and a diet coke), not a problem here, every team needs a "backup". :D

3. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Guy needs to be locked up and fitted for a Hannibal Lechter mask....... Fair dinkum fargin' Darwin of the highest degree.

watch FIFA ignore it ...... Like they are going to suspend one of the peeps that attracts fans through the gate !!!!

please, Seth will probably award him a medal more likely.

I heard the Greek penalty was a joke also ????

Watched a bit of the Italian game before leaving .......... Seriously, that Balotelli fool is a disgrace to mankind, he makes ScareCro look like SPARTACUS............. What a Pooftah, no doubt he squats for a piss !!!!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,481
    The British courts let the Red Witch walk free, so why should FIFA be any different? ;)

5. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    He did get 10 weeks suspension for biting last year in England ....... Should have been 10 years, fargin' lowlife.

6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Well, the latest is FIFA (Seth BlahBlah must be off having a siesta and someone of worth in that organization has taken it upon themselves to take this on !!!) are "officially investigating Mr ED Suarez" and his chomping fetish ..............now lets see just how "serious" they are about putting an end to this clowns career and hijinks.

p.s.............OK, the more I see that set of Bucky Beavers, I think I get it now.................. those bad boys are so pronounced I think they have a brain of their own..............that's the defense I'd be going with anyway !!! [​IMG]

If you need anymore proof that bucky's are the reason for his insanity plea .............

Defense .....Exhibit A !!!!

[​IMG]

I REST MY CASE Your Honour !!!!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  7. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
  8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Hey !!!! ............................don't ask me, I'm clueless too. [​IMG]

Maybe its the Playmate of the month from Christian Tingle ?

9. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
  10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089

Say Whaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:...............................OK, forget that its even her, (wouldn't recognise her without a racing suit on to be honest (obviously) ).............

but whats with the solid dog poop :poop: ?

I'm not sure I even need to read that .................the world gets just a little fruiter every day, I swear.

That journo surely has to have a conscience about getting a paycheck to write that article ?...............I've heard of slow work days, but dude, seriously, go volunteer at a shelter or pick rubbish along the highway, something useful, that's flatout embarrassing you'd ever put your name to such an article and post it for human consumption.

11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Good Luck today USA ....................I'll be up just as the game is finishing and watching it before work without knowing the result.

Would love to see them knock over the Germs ...................... Sorry Poofessoria !!!! ;)

12. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    Well that is a different take on the story on mine....

I was thinking cool she likes and care's about dogs like most of us in here! :)

13. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    U.S.A. über alles. ;)

14. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Oh please !!!! ............... :rolleyes:

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Well, they got through, thats the main thing, great effort.

Thank God that little Biter got the arse ............... have you been reading the crap coming out of the Uruguayian's,from their President to the man on the street. :eek:

They are more delusional than Charger fans !!!!! :D (plus they've always been known for their cheating and whinging, the little corksoakers ...............now lets just hope they lose in their next match)

16. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    Didn't get many chances, but things got more exciting right at the end. Germany is a tough team to gain advantage on. Nice effort overall, and no major blunders like before.

17. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    Chiefs awarded Brandon Jones on waivers from Chargers
    :roflmao:

18. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +611
    I have difficulty wrapping my head around this headline :confused: !!!

How can a waived player, be "awarded" to another club, not least a Divi foe? :rolleyes:

Who the farg was the literary genius and the Pulitzer winder who penned this headline? :eek:

19. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    That's exactly what I first thought when I seen it .............

What the hell does "awarded" even mean in this context ???? [​IMG]

....and WHO the farg is Brandon Jones anyway ????? [​IMG]

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Did enough and that was the goal today ..............hopefully Dempsey is 100% for the Belgium game, looked far less than that today and he is world class, they need him firing if they are any chance to get through another round.

Mind you, Belgium isn't the worst draw by any stretch of the imagination, they haven't done anything overly special thus far, so I give your boys a big chance if they play up to their capabilities on the day.

21. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Players go on waivers. Teams with the worst records get the first shot at waived players, regardless of divisions. When he was released there was a time (24 hours I think) where he was on waivers. Teams have that time to claim him. If no one does he becomes a free agent.

22. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +611
    Thank you Shakespeare :p

23. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Oh you are most welcome Porthos...

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I believe he just called you a Ladyboy in Latin !!! :cautious:

25. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +611
    If you had actually read the novel, you'd know that I'm more in the image of Aramis rather than Porthos, who would actually be closer to being played by Pumpy ;)

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
  27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I find it novel that you'd think I'd ever read a Novel !!!! :laugh:

28. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +418
    :cautious::cautious::cautious:

29. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +611
    Oh, our so sensitive Pumpy! Don't let some Hollyweird skewing of the Porthos character in a :poop:y flick daunt your lil spirit :p

From your Wikipedia page ;)

"... Porthos, honest and slightly gullible, is the extrovert of the group, enjoying wine, women and song. Though he is often seen as the comic relief, he is also extremely dedicated and loyal toward his friends and fellow Musketeers. His eating abilities even impress King Louis XIV during a banquet at Versailles. As the story advances, he looks more and more of a giant, and his death is that of a titan.

At the time of The Three Musketeers (ca. 1627) he apparently has few lands or other resources to draw from. He was finally able to extract sufficient funds from an elderly lawyer's somewhat younger wife (whom he was romancing and later married) to equip himself for the Siege of La Rochelle...
    "

30. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,481
    Well, you got the gullible part right. ;)