1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Confession time .....

"Justin Blackmon arrested (again) for marijuana possession"

OK, I believe I may need to confess to being 100% incorrect in assessing how I seen this blokes NFL career going !!!!

I officially give up on this loser as of this moment !!!

Thank you ...

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Addae needs to work on "less showboating, more consistent play", then I'll be a believer. ;)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,406
    Well, now we know why Gates missed the offseason stuff....... his 22-year-old sister just died of Lupus. And here he is the day after, in camp. I guess he needed the familiar surroundings to get his mind off of his loss.

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,190
    Question... Can the NFL suspend players from Seattle or Denver for having marijuana in their system? It is legal there and all.... Hmmmm...

5. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,406
    But federal law doesn't recognize the right, and the NFL rules are one notch above that. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings:
    +1,017
  7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,190
    Bravo Zulu tank!!!

8. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +526
    With all this pre-season optimism and giddiness, I am officially renouncing my position as NN # 1A, because quite honestly let's face it, I should have relinquished my status as early as last year, when I felt that I was turning into a Pootah Pink Pollyanna, after drinking copious amounts of TT & ABN koolaid.

I hereby nominate angry drunk bastage, AKA Ringo to the highest office of Negative Nancyness.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054
    WOW, that's terrible, no words could do justice for any 22 year old who dies from such a disease.

Hope he hasn't come back to quickly, but everyone deals with grief in their own way I guess.

Condolences to Gatesy and his family, tragic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I asked that question back when it become legal in Colorado and didn't get a response ..............[​IMG]

I just figured no one had a clue, but it's a damn good question ..................... and it also brings up the question.............what about opposition players who PLAY in Denver, could use the same excuse, that they smoked while in Denver ???

Can of worms ?

Well, no need to worry then .......................as long as the slipperiest of slimy scuzzballs is in charge of this league, all his little soliders are safe and sound.

Example: Ray Rice, 2 weeks suspension for beating his/a woman UNCONSCIOUS !!!!!!

You fargin' Knuckle-dragger, just when I thought you couldn't lower the bar, you reamed me another new one...........

Guess I'll never learn when it comes to just how far you're willing to go to protect "your meal ticket", scumbucket !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054

SECOND !!!! ................unanimous..................passed ................. MANLAW !!!! :tup:

p.s................I, on the other hand, have NO intention of relinquishing my Reality Regina status anytime soon............carry on you Inglorious Corkholsters. :D

12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054
    CONC !!!! ..........................why the farg are you up at this time of morning ???? [​IMG]

13. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416
    Some of us do not need any beauty sleep!

Jackie you better hit the sack

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!

14. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,190
    I was asking myself the same dam thing...

15. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,017
    Nice article on dot com about our 7th round WR "Sweet Feet"... Kid's speed gives him a chance - all he can ask for at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +526
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,406
  18. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,406
    Telesco isn't enamored with size like some GMs, but he's very concerned with adding team speed..... he did that in this draft.

"What Jerry brings to the table is stuff you can't teach," Johnson said. "If he learns the stuff you can teach, you've got a freakin' player. You can't teach me to run faster. You can't teach me to get more flexible. But that stuff for him is just natural. If he learns that other stuff, you've got a baller."

19. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,017
    Saw that on Attaochu, also that his 10 yard speed was a hair faster than Clowney's - man is flat full of quick twitch eh? :D

Lots of good stuff - guess the speed of practice is the most telling at this point, but tomorrow they finally put the pads on and that is where the cream will slowly start to rise. "Men in shorts" phase comes to an end and the real grind begins.

20. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054

Aaaa hahahahahaha ..............Oh my !!! [​IMG]

Let's see now ..............."puss filled bumps on his behind and thighs" ............check !!

"bruises on his penis" ................caused by getting the Baby Zee caught in his zipper !!! :eek:

"Despite the defendant’s penis allegedly continuing to suffer mysterious ailments" ....did anyone shower with this guy at Charger Park ??? :roflmao:

beaten, set on fire, burnt, smothered, pushed from a moving car !!! .................yet she STILL went back for more ??

One question ...........................why ONLY $25 G ? .................who's her lawyer ? .... Matlock ?

No wonder he couldn't play worth a :poop: .....................fat farg was way to busy with other crap to give a damn about Football. :D

Funny funny shite, love it !!! :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  21. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Liked that interview .......................kid was all business, spoke well, body language was excellent.

Thats how you show up as a Rook to TC ............... fingers crossed that this kid could turn into something special,

22. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +526
    I've gotta tell you Jackie, the article put me off my supper after reading that sheet (if true) and thinking the same when he was showering at Charger Park :eek:

And some are worried about gay men being possibly in their mix [​IMG]

23. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Literally you had 1/4 right there (at least my sister looks like me). But I'll give you the bastage thing anyway, so you're half right.
    Y'all taking yourselves a bit too seriously around here. No anger--in fact I was laughing my arse off as I wrote that last post. Though I'm sure , given how that conflicts with the NNS view of reality (noting the humor in that phrase as well), that I'll get some conc-like logic in reply.

On topic: Super Bowl. Book it. ;)

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054

He's BACK ........................he's fargin' BACKKKKKK BABY !!!

p.s....................Am I still a lowlife buttsucking-kunt or have I moved past that little phase in my life ??? :D

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Never a dull moment these days mate ..........don't ya just love it. :tup:

26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054

"Men in shorts", "cream SLOWLY rising" !!!!! :whistling:

Am I supposed to be THIS aroused in July ???? :cautious:

27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,054

28. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +416

Fall asleep at the keyboard? :tup:

Or just needed to pad your post count? :rolleyes:

29. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,190
    We got the first call from my son at Boot Camp today. Man, the recruits are getting about an hour of sleep 4-5 times a week. Well, He will learn he can handle that...

Happy weekend to you all, I am out to take more pictures.

30. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,190
    I am sorry that you are not capable of seeing things from another point of view. Enjoy the season. Best wishes and all...