1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
  2. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    If thats the case, she qualifies as theeeeee worst looking Ladyboy I've ever come across................... not that I know a lot about the subject ofcourse !!!! :whistling:

Didn't I mention her about a month back before the Olympics and no one even made a comment about her.

Bandwaggoner's, now your all over her like a rash from Pumpkin's Hot-to-trot-tub.

Did she win something in the weightlifting ?

[​IMG]

PUMPKIN !!!!!....I'm trying to eat dinner here ya bastage !!!! :mad:

My gawd she's vaginaormous isn't she !!!!

How loud a fart ya think she could let rip on her best day ? Bend a palm tree ?

I bet Gooey could drive his little clown car around up in that and probably get lost to boot.​

3. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    She had a fall and still won a Silver ?.............. Little Lady needs to be thankful that she has anything at all to show for her efforts then, in many of these sports, one slip up will cost you any chance at a medal.

I can't believe theirs not ONE single mention in here about the Men's 100 Final today !!!! :confused:

What the hell is wrong with you peeps ?....................you don't appreciate greatness when you see it ?

That Final was as good a sporting event as their is, Bolt was incredible as expected and the others went too shabby either considering everyone who finished was under 10.00 for the first time in history and it would have been all 8 starters if Powell hadn't done a hammy and pulled up lame......thats insane !!!!

Was upset to see Gaitlin finish in front of Gay for the Bronze, 'roid'd cheating bastage shouldn't even be allowed to compete.........1/100th of a second doesn't mean much to guys like us, but to these guys its a lifetime's work.

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    No Holly didn't win a medal. I think I read somewhere that she injured her wrist?

I think she can take brother Nick. :geek:

5. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
  6. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Holly Toledo Batman !!!! .......... any chance she may have been overdoing the "jerkin' da gherkin" ya think Bucko ?

Take him ? ....................is that a sexual connotation you sick bastage ?

I'd be more inclined to think .....who COULDN'T she take ????

Word around Charger Park is that Jumpy Jeromey has her picture taped up inside his locker for motivation purposes.

7. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Aussies are going for their first individual Gold at these Olympics as I write.....

Bloke by the name of Tom Slingsby literally has to fall out of his "yacht" (looks more like a 6 foot tinny that you'd take fishing down at the local bay to me, but what the farg do I know ?) to lose the Gold apparently.

Its in the Laser Class (again, whatever the farg that means).................but hey, at this stage we'll take anything.

Gooooo Tommy Boy, "Laser Class Champs of the World" ............. Woooooo Hooooooo, doesn't get any better than this !!!!! :rolleyes:

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    You sick old perv. :p

9. _Oz

_Oz Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +31
    nah, he's a harmless old git! Jack can't even remember the last time he jacked:)

10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Did someone call ???? :D

11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,089
    Wouldn't that make me 'armless ?

12. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,505
    "One of these things is not like the others...... one of these things does not belong." ;)

[​IMG]

13. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    At first, I was going to tell Oz that You could practically be his Pappy (we all know that you started wanking very early in life! Haha!) but I thought that I reserve that kinda of "decorum" for later on when we get to know Oz a bit better!

Nothing speaks more volume about being a such man of high valor and bravado, unless you scoop up elephants' dung with you bare hands! :roflmao:

14. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    Yes indeed. I have to refrain from getting into this too heavily at this point, but this is the nature of our species!

One minute the real elite and the smart ones among us execute their yearnings for exploring"new worlds" and searching for alien life (past, present & future ... whether intelligent or microscopic) while the mere "fillers" (basically the big wastes of space among us ... pun intended) yearn to execute the kind of life which "appears" alien to them!

This photo is so ironic and so fitting to the Wisconsin senseless tragedy!!!

15. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,505
    I object to comparing the noble canine to a nitwit like T.O. ;)

Veteran receiver Terrell Owens, ignored by every NFL team for more than a full year, could soon be a member of the Seattle Seahawks.

ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that Owens has a “very impressive” workout with the Seahawks, and that the Seahawks are “expected” to “try to sign” the receiver.

The presence of the word “try” seems a little odd. There should be no “try” involved. If a starving dog shows up at someone’s doorstep, the person in the house doesn’t “try” to feed him.

16. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,505
    Nice catch, Blitzy, but I was referring to the PC laptop. :D

17. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    Oh!

18. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,505
    Everything can be seen more than one way.

Just as some see the Chargers as perennial losers, while others see hope of a championship in our near future. ;)

19. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    It's a good thing that most humans do not know/realize/acknowledge that the long term chances of the survival of our species on this Planet (regardless of race, culture, creed, religion, etc) is an ABSOLUTE ZERO in the grand scheme of the Universe! No one can ever be a bigger NN than me, henceforth my reclaim of the Throne of the supreme NN #1A, bar none :)

20. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    Read the post below yours and you shall have my answer to your hopefulness (or haplessness) :roflmao:

21. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,505
    It might be time to try that new avi on for size then.

[​IMG]

22. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +386
    If an Austrian bodybuilder can rise up to be Governor of California... I would think that title should be easily within your grasp. Defend it with pride Herr Blitzschlag.

23. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    Tight fit!

24. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    That's the route which Australian Jack aspired to follow a couple of years ago. We all know by now as to where that expedition ended up at ;)

25. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,505
    That's what she said. ;)

26. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +186
    Happy Monday sirs............. :(.

• Like Like x 1
  27. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +634
    Ya wish! :roflmao:

28. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Oz is a known entity so stop being bashful and bring all that rainbow yoga hate to bear ;)

29. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    they just need to have a goo ole Twitter-spat and get it over with... :D

30. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    Royal injured? Gaither out? No problem. Super Bowl bound, bitch.