1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Norv spotten me yesterday!!!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Sep 21, 2009.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    rep

:lol:

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Thanks for making my day!!! Can Norv get a Super Bowl contender to win at least 8 games to clinch a ****** division? :hilarious:

Thank God we got Norv for that... God knows, no other coach could accomplish that!!! :hilarious:

Hey Conc... Here's a MAC G5 with the newest version of Jaguar. I hooked it up to the fastest internet connection available. Think you could send this email for me? :hilarious:

Otherwise, you can always tell the media that the equipment wasn't good enough. Right?

3. gobolts2008

gobolts2008 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Guest Column in UT from Baltimore Sun writer Bashes Rivers

It doesn't take 5,000 posts to figure out that a grown man who gives obscene gestures to his own teams coach at a stadium with families doesn't have much class.

btw thats 7 posts now, is that enough to know all about you? what exactly is the number of posts required to know all about you? just want to make sure so I never hit that number.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    You and Norv should get a room!!! :yes:

Yes, the regression of the team is Norv's fault. Our linemen weren't horrible before Norv came here and he has most of the same guys from 2006.
    You slipping love letters to Norv is 5th grade BS!!!

I'll tell you what. Norv plays gold during the off season. Stop following the Chargers and go watch him play golf. That way, you can credit him 100% for any wins. :lol:

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

And you gave him the tongue!!! :lol:

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Really? Colts play in San Diego and have lightning on their helmet?
    Did you share a needle with Conc? :lol: :lol:

7. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207

One guy flipping off the coach is destroying Qualcom's family atmosphere?

Hey all you drunk, violent, vulgar, beligerant *******s that go to Chargers games!!! It's not your fault that Chargers games are like the Tijuana drunk tank on Cinco de Mayo! No! It's the guy who's flipping off Norv Turner!!! It's his fault!!! Yeah! Don't sweat it anymore!!! We found the guy!!! Just go back to drinking and getting in fights and being classy!!!

:icon_banana:

8. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,610
    You know it's true. Look at your posts. You're no real fan, you're just a troll imposter.

9. gobolts2008

gobolts2008 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I agree that we should have ran a play there. A quick fade to jackson where worst case scenario its incomplete and we have a few seconds left for a fg. My point is just that either way peeople would have found something to complain about.

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

WOW, you're glasses suck!!!

Look... save your money, sell your tickets, and watch Norv play golf during the off season.

That would be a perfect date for you and Scott the Rock. Two Norvys holding hands on the plush grass!!! :lol:

11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,610
    Maybe I should buy some SCARY CONTACTS? OOOhhhh then everyone will know I'm the best fan ever.

Stop pushing your gayness agenda with me. I don't swing that way, but I won't judge you for your lifestyle.

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Ughhhh, families had either left the stadium or were leaving the stadium with their backs turned to the field.
    Besides, it was a fast gesture, not a sign or screaming obscenities.
    Not to mention that there thousands of fans surrounding me also chanting their disapprovment about Norv.

So take your logic and shove it. It's inaccurate!!

13. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Forget it... you just don't have the character, personality, quality, or look to wear something different. People would laugh at you.

As for everything else, I don't know or care about your life style. Save that for Scott the Rock!!!

14. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

Nobody was *****ing when Norv called the run play in Oakland last week that won the game.

Allen I like you man but you make it very difficult to post and read threads here.

15. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Way to post a thread. You actualy screwed up the spelling In the title of the thread. Whew I hope you dont procreate. That gene pool is pretty murky.

16. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Check your own posts before you preach spelling!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    I firmly believe that your mom should have swallowed.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    [​IMG]

19. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Ouch you really blasted me with that witty comeback.

They probably call you big mike because your a little light in the pants.. probably in the shoes also. Then again maybe you should go over to my moms house and show her how to swallow, You should have enough practice at it by now. You do know that your face isnt suppose to look like a glazed donut when you come out of the mens truckstop bathroom right. But then again .. like father's , like son. ( father's being plural ).

Bolts4life. you are a waste of words soooo....

20. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,351
    [​IMG]

21. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats funny. The ironic part about it is that looks alot like most of the Carlsbad guys walking around these days soooo.... :tup:

22. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,351
    [​IMG]
    Raiderdumbshit having his first beer with his mother/girlfriend & wingman.

23. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Now dont get jealous if your Boyfriend wants to hangout with Me and my mom at the bar while you stay home and clean.

Plus I would probably say Im older than you super dueche. But then again you probably havent been a Chucklehead fan for very long so you really dont know what a 22 year Raider fan sounds like. Sorry fairweatherfan better luck next time.

24. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,351
    22 years? Really? You haven't started rooting for the 49ers like the rest of the former "raidernation"? Props to you then! Even though Barneynation has more members in it.

BTW, I'm a 10 year season ticket holder & a follower of the Chargers for over 25 years.

Have you EVER neen to Raider game? In Oakland? LA? Oakland? Didn't mean to sound redundant there. Just a reminder of how Uncle AL has screwed the fans in both of those cities more than once. :icon_rofl:

25. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah been to quite a few Raiders games over the years. In LA and Oakland. See the Raider Nation ( compared to us the dolt fanbase is a drop of water in a swimming pool ) has Clubs and fans all over the US. I would say there are more raider fans in SD than there are Chucklehead fans. It is rather sad when I see more Silver and Black in Qaulcomm than I do Blue and Gold.

Ouch a 10 year season ticket holder in Qaulcom. Thats gotta hurt. Do you go out of town like most charger fans when the Riders play ? To here a Chucklehead fan talk to any other Football fan about jumping ship is hilarious. If there was anything your Franchise is #1 at its haveing the least loyal fans in the whole league period. Apparently " Barney Nation has more people in it than "Dolt Nation" ... maybe you need a calculator ....

26. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,351
    I'll take 10 years as season ticket holder at The Murph/Qualcomm over 1 game at either shitholes the faiders have played in. And the *****s who still come down here to watch the faiders play leave at halftime.

And raidernation numbers are shrinking. As long as Uncle Al is still alive to screw the fans, that bandwagon will keep getting lighter & lighter.

[​IMG]

27. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
  28. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Say...isn't that Tom Cable and the assistant coach he ***** slapped?

Typical raiders. Go into coaches meeting and a hockey game breaks out. :icon_rofl:

29. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL you are dilusional .. like most Chucklehead fans. Kind of hard for Dolts fans to leave at halftime when so few actualy show up. Please stop with your moronic statements about Raiders as bandwagon fans. The Chucklehead fans will never have any right to call any other NFL team fan, a bandwagon fan . NEVER. Even reading it on your lame post makes me laugh . To funny.

As for your Qaulcom/Jack murphy Stadium outburst. I was refering to them not remodeling the stadium next year. But you can get your little powder blue panties all twisted any way you want. I hate to break the news to you . But half those Raiders fans at The Q live in SD county (North County for little sissy's who get there feeling hurt easily). Next time I post i will try and be clearer on the statements I make. i wouldnt want you going in to Labor early. :bored:

30. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

:lol: I did too...Wanted to know what "spotten" meant. :lol: