1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Not done yet

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Dec 13, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Casey Pearce

A day after suffering a disappointing loss, the Chargers took the first step in finding a remedy for what ails them: they began preparations for Week 15.

"We have this sour taste in our mouth," Chargers Head Coach Marty Schottenheimer said. "I'm not very smart. The only way I know to get rid of it is to go take advantage of an opportunity and find a way to win one game."

The loss was the Bolts' first since October 23. It ended a five-game winning streak and set the Chargers on a difficult yet still manageable course toward the NFL's postseason.

"We haven't felt this feeling for a while," Schottenheimer said. "I supposed that mathematically you might say that we're a long shot. You might even say that those in front of us are a lock to get in, but in our business and in our game, until they're played, nobody knows what the outcome is going to be in any game. You play 16 of them. At the end of the day, they add them up and see where you are. This thing isn't over."</blockquote>
    <a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2471" target="_blank"><strong>
    Article Link</strong></a>