1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Now that it's all over... GO CHARGERS!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Dec 26, 2010.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,412
    I don't root for anybody else...ever

2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
  3. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,412
    Bengals fans here in Cincy would teach any of you a proper lesson.

Bengals have been out of it for almost two months and they're still screaming "who dey!"

Yeah, lame chant, but that's not the point.

4. vmax

vmax BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Agree, I don't understand the people who can root for the division in the playoffs. No way I root for the Chiefs.

5. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    So, Leo has said he can't support another team, but I can usually find a team to support once my team is eliminated. I understand the concept of not rooting for any other team than yours. I lived most my life in San Diego, but now I live in Oregon...right in the middle of Civil war country. I have adopted the OSU Beavers to support, but I still like all NW teams, so the Ducks have my support in the National championship game…basically it is good for Oregon. Lifelong Beaver fans could NEVER VOTE FOR THE DUCKS! In fact Auburn jerseys are on record sale in Oregon.
    I rarely watch a sporting event without picking a side. In baseball it is the National league, because they play real baseball. In the NFL, I would like to support the AFC, but I hate so many of the teams that I wait until game time to root, and often it is against the AFC team.
    I have been watching the Little Caesar Bowl tonight, and I typically hate Florida teams, but found myself rooting for FSI against Toledo. It was a great game no matter who you rooted for, but it feels good picking a winner especially when there looks like no hope early in the game.

6. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    My family hails from Steeler Nation and I've always enjoyed watching the Steelers. I will never stop rooting for my Chargers, but go Steelers this year!

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,412
    There's always a team I favor in the playoffs once the Chargers are eliminated, and a team I favor in any given game, but that's not the same as rooting for them.

At least not to me.

8. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    It's the same bull every year. If anything I'm hoping we lose next week so we can get a better draft pick(which AJ will completely ruin) 2011 can't come quick enough can it?

9. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Very weak! LOL

10. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Bengals have been out of it for 2 decades for the most part and their fans still root for them.

11. msmith

msmith BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    Maybe their fans didn't set a very high expectation for the team?

12. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    They won their division last year so I think the expectations were high.

13. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Could care less about next week and won't waste my time watching. I'm so letdown right now I can't even see watching early next year if Norv & AJ are still here. Team is gonna have to start winning again to earn my attention back.

Fair weather? Probably. And I couldn't care less. I'm just exhausted by getting my hopes up and watching the team get further from the goal each season. The kick in the nuts is getting old.

14. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    That is the key

15. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Im not hating at all.. but the ******* Qeifs will be out in the 1st round of the playoffs **** the Nfl im watching NBA bball and College FBall bowl games no more NFL for me im ******* sick to my stomach we didnt make the postseason **** is embarassing.. next year Chargers are going 19-0 Super Bowl Champs!!.. Yea i said it