1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Now winning the Super Bowl still means something.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by maestro876, Feb 3, 2008.

1. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    If the Patriots had won this year, they would lord it over future winners, saying "You may have won the Super Bowl, but WE went undefeated."

Thanks to the Giants, winning the Super Bowl without going undefeated still means something.

2. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94
    I don't think it could hurt them worse to lose the Super Bowl after a *perfect season, just for that reason. If they had lost any other game, and still won the SB, that would've been salve on the loss. But to lose *perfection at the SB, kind of devine retribution, huh?

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    yep Kharma is a *****!:yes:

trust me i've dated her.

4. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    The pats fans deserve every kick up thier ash that they get. The fans, the organization are a bunch of ashwipes. Cheating, arrogant and knowing it. They deserve every kick up thier ash they get.

I agree. the nfl might actually have some morality to it with this giants win. But i"m gonna watch em very close. The nfl still needs to really research what illegal activitiy the pats have and are doing.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    It ALWAYS will!!!
    Does anybody really care how many games their team won in the regular season if they win the Super Bowl? Sure, a perfect season would be nice gravy but a Super Bowl title is a Super Bowl title!!!

If the Patsies got their perfect season and we win it all this season, will you care what Patsies fans have to say? I sure as Hell wouldn't?
    What would they say? We're a bunch of losers?
    My response would be, "OK." :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    This was indeed an awesome day. We won't have to hear NE fans bragging non stop about how glorious their "19-0" team is now.